You Hate It50%50% - 48
Not Sure16%16% - 16
Stats Were Cleared And You Really Hate It3%3% - 3
Stats Were Not Cleared And You Have Used It7%7% - 7
Total: 95
David.P
Banned
+649|6282
Biggest bunch of power hungry mother fuckers you could ever come across. Especially Indian, Do you know how many he reset because he did'nt like them being better then him? My former friend was one of them. I once played with Indian he could'nt shoot,move,command, or do anything right. My friend owned him with the m203 from 100m and got reported and reset for aimbot, Funny Indian i remember another BFROE member who did the same he even had a screenie and bragged about it on your forum, Which you replied "Lol dude that was awesome! That noob got pwnt" Fuck Indian! BFROE was corrupt only some guys we're cool(And their the ones in ROC thats why i wont say anything bad about it) TotalROE is better and thank god for EA actually doing something right and forcefully disbanding BFROE.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6725

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

BFROE: The internet "police". A organization that no longer exists anymore and was run by some power-hungry cocksucking faggot named indianscout. It turned the bf2 community into a gestapo, with bitches snitching on each other over a video game on the internet. It was a site for the crybaby bitches that play this game. I hope indianscout shot himself when EA shut his stupid program down, no need for his scum on this planet.
Apparently I still got his MSN =/

[email protected]

That's his MSN, someone get Spawn to hack it
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
leatherneck
+0|6534
Thank You so much everybody for voting.   My stats got cleared back in 05 by the BFROE and I just started playing again.   I tried to complain to EA, but they would not bring my stats back.   At the time I was a Colonel when they cleared my stats.  I put a lot of time and effort to get to a  Colonel status.   It really kind of sucks that they cleared them.   The biggest problem is you have no way to defend yourself which really kind of sucks.   I am glad to hear that it is gone.   Thanks again everybody!
Panther0071
+5|6230
yes bfroe is and was a joke, there a bunch of 10 year and 49 year flamers that have no life and want to run a game by there rules cause they suck at it. i mean come on, no base rapping, that is the crappiest rules ive ever seen. and that Teamspeak belong to how bfroe????
Budzilla
+9|6201|Brisbane, Australia

TrashBlinD wrote:

BFROE is the biggest failure of the 21st Century.
He is the leader of the free world and ur a nerd posting on a forum. you<GWB<BFROE<*

Last edited by Budzilla (2007-07-13 03:24:23)

Babb Master Flash
Justice for the 96!
+540|6390|Oslo, Norway
Shouldn't rules be made by admin's on servers, and not by EA???

I'm split when it comes to baseraping. If it's a fair battle I don't wanna be involved, but what do you do when a team stacks up in their base refusing to get out because they get their ass kicked? And if you fire into their base (let's say Ghost Town) you get kicked for baseraping 'cause an admin is on the loosing team?

Let server admins make their own rules for battle, as long as they can deal with it winning or loosing.
Drexel
+43|6485|Philadelphia

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I sent a video of two glitchers to them ages ago; Nothing

EDIT:

They probably didn't do anything because FF off servers are supposed to be unranked.  Do you think they give a hippo if they glitch on an unranked server?   If it is a ranked server, then the server owners are at fault for breaking the ROE.
Drexel
+43|6485|Philadelphia

Havok wrote:

BFROE sucks.  I pay over $100 for a game and all its expansions, the hell if I'm gonna follow a rulebook.  My game.  My rules.  And seeing as how they do so little to enforce their rules, I get away with it.  <3 kidnapping.
And that's like saying, I bought this $20,000 car, they hell if I'm going to follow the police enforced laws.  My car, my rules.
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6671|Groningen, The Netherlands

Twist wrote:

BFROE sucks.... Bigtime. You can send them en ENTIRE BATTLERECORDER film of two guys glitching.... To this day, nothing has happened to them. BFROE is a JOKE.
Yeah, same experience here...
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6856|"Frisco"

Babb Master Flash wrote:

Shouldn't rules be made by admin's on servers, and not by EA???

I'm split when it comes to baseraping.
1) Yes.
2) Easy. Notice how most of the mods have 'killzones' surrounding no-cap spawns? Yeah, it wasn't that hard.

All in all, I'm pretty much horrendously disappointed in the ROE. I think it was well-intentioned idea, but executed in a very convoluted manner that pretty much killed it from the get go. The biggest problem, of course, being that the "ROE" tried to wrap up hackers/glitchers into the same bag as "people who only use the knife" or "People using a chopper to C4 bomb things". There is definitely a distinction between to two groups (one could even find a line between hacking and glitching, as I do.) but trying to wrap them BOTH into one set of "we'll reset your stats" was a bad idea in the end.

I applaud them for trying, but it was obviously a failure and hopefully learned from the next time around.

In the end, I'm all for having a system to report, ban, reset hackers and people who knowingly and maliciously abuse glitches, but after that: if the game is coded to let me do it, then I should be allowed to do it.
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6604|Toronto-Canada
u forgot one option:
what's FBROE?
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6206|Winland

Drexel wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

I sent a video of two glitchers to them ages ago; Nothing

EDIT:

They probably didn't do anything because FF off servers are supposed to be unranked.  Do you think they give a hippo if they glitch on an unranked server?   If it is a ranked server, then the server owners are at fault for breaking the ROE.
You can get there without C4 jumping. Just get a supply crate where I C4'd myself up.

EDIT: Clear! Clear! Cl-cl-cl-cl-clear! Allright! You're good to go!

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2007-08-07 22:03:42)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477
I don't care about it. And the people who hate it are just whiny bitches.
adv3rsary
+28|6724
buncha retards talkin out of the their asses with lame ass rules.. ie no single seating choppers....
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477
It's also not even RoE anymore, it is RoC. RoE was independent, and RoC is run by EA. RoE was inefficient and a waste while RoC is efficient as the reports are given directly to EA, they have the power to reset when back when it was RoE, the RoE people did not have that power.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard