JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6339
every kit is always bashed... and its stupid.

SNIPER with claymores or SVD

SPEC C4

ASSAULT G3, flash bangs, and GL's

SUPPORT Nades, PKM, RPK ammo packs

MEDIC every gun for medic, shock paddles and bandages

ENGINEER USMC Shot gun

ANTI TANK DAO and anti tank missiles

its a endless cycle of people bashing kits, weapons, vehicles and maps
Ey3
+5|6153
I rather get killed by a GL, then a freakin noob Eryx....
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6537|Valhalla
I have no idea why people bash this kit its one of the best kits to use in IO imo
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6194|Roma
I personally Love defending Warehouse on Karkand with my trusty F2000, as soon as they come in, you flash 'em, then you GL their asses. 
Nice big floor to aim at.  Even better when you kill one, as you load another bomb a medic comes and revives his fallen comrade then you get two kill that time etc.

My favourite all time shot with GL, was sittign on the roof over-looking Factory Flag, and I GL'ed someone coming out of the small warehouse door.

I do miss the massive splash damage, but now it actually takes skill.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Longbow
+163|6649|Odessa, Ukraine
Assault is brilliant kit , It is my most played kit btw Once you master grenade launcher , you may take out enemy very quick without loosing your health ... and as Silver figured out , assault's AR's are actually a bit more accurate then medic's .
howler_27
+90|6690
G3 ftw!  Love that gun.  Two shot burst is deadly as hell.  Pop-pop 1 down, pop-pop 2 down, pop-pop 3 down.  It doesn't matter if it's long range or short, the thing owns.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6503|so randum

howler_27 wrote:

G3 ftw!  Love that gun.  Two shot burst is deadly as hell.  Pop-pop 1 down, pop-pop 2 down, pop-pop 3 down.  It doesn't matter if it's long range or short, the thing owns.
2 body shots won't kill a full health target, and it only takes one shot to the head...
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Boots SJ
+6|6205|Cape Breton, Nova Scotia
ok i will tell you exactly why the kit is bashed because it is someone trying to get in your head so your worrying about what he says rather than killing him and obviously its worked exceptionally well cause it doesnt just end after that round is over here you are worrying about it out side of the game man really you will always have people bashing this kit and have the ones that cry....Medic whore Jet whore Tank Whore Noob tube its all bullshit man just to get in your head and affect your game play most of the time it is some KID who is having a a little fit just ignore the comments and have some fun with it  kill the shit out of him and + Tea bagging they will eventually mouth of enough to get kicked or leave which will let you go back to doing your own thing
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6466|Tyne & Wear, England
Because you can do everything and more, as Spec Ops or Medic.
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6681|Middle of nowhere

BigmacK wrote:

People will always complain about kits that they do not specialize in. Or kits they cannot use properly. Or kits they do not fully understand.
QFFT

Assault pwns if you know how to use it.  GL FTW!
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6722|Melbourne, Australia
assault is a great class except i hate people who use the kit purely for the g3 .. its a shit gun that has 20 bullets in it ffs... you also need to think 20 bullets in bf2 doesent get u more then 1 or 2 kills because of the shocking rego which leaves you pretty much fucked

any skillful person chooses assault for the  gp30/m203 and those lovable smoke grenades!

not to mention ak101/m16 rock anyways
DoN_KiNgPiN69
+4|6464|Montreal, Quebec
theres nothing like being assault...flashing an enemy flag...running in...owning the enemies...and then owning the ones that spawn and taking that flag
dill13
+67|6196

i know my stats are not impressive but ive come to love using the assult kit and 66% of my kills come from the noobe tube while playing assault.
https://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb21/dill132007/BF22007-07-0915-41-58-46.jpg
boats dont stand a chance
aj0405
+19|6163

dill13 wrote:

i know my stats are not impressive but ive come to love using the assult kit and 66% of my kills come from the noobe tube while playing assault.
trust me,the other regulars on the US server know all too well.

Last edited by aj0405 (2007-07-12 17:41:39)

I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6722|Melbourne, Australia

Ey3 wrote:

I rather get killed by a GL, then a freakin noob Eryx....
lol its not a newb weapon at all

everyones kd ratio for the AT kit is the lowest out of all

but allow me to let you in on a little secret... the at kit is the best kit in the game right next to medic IF YOU CAN MASTER IT

this pretty much means learning how to take down fast moving infantry un-scoped with your eryx

took me a while and i'm still mastering it but god it really helps the team especially in clan wars simply because if you get killed by and eryx you cannot be revived its anti teamwork baby
Mordoc_the_Gorilla
Banned
People use the Eryx bc they relized they cant use a real gun and they have to be pussies about it. If your scared, take out your knife, if its me ill gladly comply with a knife fight. Im not an asshole and shoot you when you charge me.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6466|meh-land

Longbow wrote:

Assault is brilliant kit , It is my most played kit btw Once you master grenade launcher , you may take out enemy very quick without loosing your health ... and as Silver figured out , assault's AR's are actually a bit more accurate then medic's .
No way, man
Negative
No way, man

Medic AR is slightly more accurate, but the assault AR's crosshairs are smaller...
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6782|Great Brown North

BigmacK wrote:

People will always complain about kits that they do not specialize in. Or kits they cannot use properly. Or kits they do not fully understand.
Northy96
+1|6140
i like assault,

g3 is the own...
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6463|UK

Mordoc_the_Gorilla wrote:

People use the Eryx bc they relized they cant use a real gun and they have to be pussies about it. If your scared, take out your knife, if its me ill gladly comply with a knife fight. Im not an asshole and shoot you when you charge me.
What smg vs ar is kinda unfair, you know the smg's fire bb's. Using an anti tank missile takes some skill like mili said.
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6292|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Mordoc_the_Gorilla wrote:

The concept of using the anti-tank class against infantry is simple.

1. You have a rocket that (relative to grenade launchers, anyway) has pretty good splash damage.
2. It causes the tinnitus effect if you miss, thus slightly disorienting your target, and giving you an advantage (unless, of course, they tweak, and remove tinnitus).
3. Chances are, you've unlocked the DAO (no me though). Possibly the best CQC weapon in the game.
4. You have an advantage against snipers. Unlike snipers, who HAVE to hit you in the head to kill you with one shot, you can hit them anywhere on their body (or near them) to kill them.
5. It's a damn good long range weapon in the right hands.
6. If you're dumb enough to charge a guy with an anti-tank rocket taken out, then you must be shit stupid. Learn to dodge, folks.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6456|USA
If you go up to me, and m203 me, AND yourself, you sir, are a n00b.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6194|Roma

Boots SJ wrote:

ok i will tell you exactly why the kit is bashed because it is someone trying to get in your head so your worrying about what he says rather than killing him and obviously its worked exceptionally well cause it doesnt just end after that round is over here you are worrying about it out side of the game man really you will always have people bashing this kit and have the ones that cry....Medic whore Jet whore Tank Whore Noob tube its all bullshit man just to get in your head and affect your game play most of the time it is some KID who is having a a little fit just ignore the comments and have some fun with it  kill the shit out of him and + Tea bagging they will eventually mouth of enough to get kicked or leave which will let you go back to doing your own thing
Grammar FTW !!!!
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Mordoc_the_Gorilla
Banned
I suppose the rocket can be good, but id rather see an AT rush at me with a knife than a pop around the corner with a hug ass rocket...but maybe thats just me
MAGUIRE93
High Angle Hell
+182|6197|Schofield Barracks
ive never used assault class but im starting to use it more becouse the G3 kicks so much ass

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard