Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6788|Noizyland

Huh, I didn't know about this, I guess my stats should be wiped then...

*checks*

Nope.

Edit: Then again I'm two days off not playing a game for six months.. huh, I thought it was more... oh that's right a mate of mine had a game on my account back in January.

Last edited by Ty (2007-07-12 03:41:15)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6211|Winland

wah1188 wrote:

Ah cmon don't matter the time and effort you spent chasing this up I'm sure you woulda got at least 4000 points by now. Besides now you can ghandi slap people as a Private which really pisses them off.
Yeah, being good as private is teh pwn. Since I'm getting my old account banned (See sig) I made a new one yesterday ^^

People were all like "WTF a private flying fucking solo!?!? And redlining?!?! Must be a hackerrr!!!!!11111"
Then the kickvotes started rolling in ^^
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Klinka-Klinko
NIKE Swoosh
+101|6234|cs_connecticut‬‭

Freezer7Pro wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

Ah cmon don't matter the time and effort you spent chasing this up I'm sure you woulda got at least 4000 points by now. Besides now you can ghandi slap people as a Private which really pisses them off.
Yeah, being good as private is teh pwn. Since I'm getting my old account banned (See sig) I made a new one yesterday ^^

People were all like "WTF a private flying fucking solo!?!? And redlining?!?! Must be a hackerrr!!!!!11111"
Lol.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6474|UK

Klinka-Klinko wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

Lol.
Yeah its fun kicking high rankers asses with low ranking accounts, they just shout "hacks, ban him!". You try explaining its your new account then your kicked .
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6592|Columbus, OH

Freezer7Pro wrote:

A: Maybe you statpadded a bit (The hard way, not P&K) six-to eight months ago, got reported and reset.
B: Someone stole your account and did the same.
C: You're lying.
D. He trashed-talk EA so bad they reset his account for being an a$$
maestrium
+13|6499|Arizona
I hadn't played in over 6 months, and my stats weren't erased, so I doubt that is it.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard