kA_sick
+0|6758|Wien
Found this today when i was googling:

"I would like to announce to all that our coder sheep as recently done a buy in to msx and is now a partial owner. Also I am very excited to say that the bf2 aimbot is now working for bf2 demo, completely PB proof and a version will be released shortly for retail as well. Also new for the bf2 hack is full memory hacks once again enabled, including commander hack. This means nametags, minimap, health tags, etc.. are all working again, and now pb proof. The hack will be released through the ouch content distribution system shortly, so there is no reason to download anything new. You will just notice when you go into bf2 there is a different hack menu + more options. For the time being, the aimbot only has the options of autowall, fov, and hlh style or aim style. The aimbot will not aim @ anything farther than a certain distance unless you are a sniper and zoomed. nospread and norecoil is also not done, and sheep is not sure how long it will take for this to be implemented. In other news, the CSS hack distributed in ouch was updated last night so you all should have a improved menu now. The hack is still vac2 proof, so there was no need to edit anything along those lines. Ouch will be receiving a update later in the week which will add support for COD2, Fear and Wolfenstein Enemy territory. All of these hacks are full multihacks with aimbots, wallhacks, and esp and are PB proof. Thats it for now, all give a big high five to the new admin and owner sheep, and get ready to own!"

well i dont know but reading this really pisses me off...
i had a small idea... would be someone interested in trying to raise some kind of Anti Cheating Asossiation in Battlefield? (making a site, reporting cheaters with screen, working together with dice and ea... etc)
waiting for your comments...
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6756|Houston, TX
Does anyone know the EA/DICE programmers who update PB?  Maybe we could forward a version and/or copy of the Hack files so they could combat it with a better new-and-improved PB?
kA_sick
+0|6758|Wien
good idea, well ill contact them now and see if they reply or something...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard