blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6645
State here why you hate them or why you LIKE them....
syndicat111
+39|6678|UK
They are doing a job... somebody has to 
KrisPOLANDnorwida
Battlefield 2 killa'
+128|6328|SHAPE, Belgium
I do. They stop you for everything!! especially teens..
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6659|BC, Canada
depends on the cop, they are people too, and can be assholes or understanding. your posts seem a bit bias against cops tonight... did you happen to have a recent run in?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6747|The United Center
Probably the most underrated yet scrutinized job in the world.

99% of them are good.

Someone has to uphold the law.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6621|London, England
Yep. Because they're shit at what they do. They usually pick on normal people whilst the Chavs run free, presumably because half of them are related to the bastards.

Cocks.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6491|Menlo Park, CA
I used to have a real issue with cops (maybe cause I have 3 DUI's). . . .

I realize that there are alot of shitheads giving the community grief, and somebody needs to check their ass!! Police are the ones who do it day in and day out. . . .They arent all bad, they are people just like us, its just sometimes they seem like they are overstepping their boundaries.

Bottom line. . . .if you arent looking for trouble/do things to get you in trouble, the chances of you dealing with cops is ZERO.

Last edited by fadedsteve (2007-07-11 03:00:25)

Callum_212
+2|6313|Hastings-England
there just doin their job but there can be some that stop you for nothing and waste your time
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6645

syndicat111 wrote:

They are doing a job... somebody has to 
So am I with my gun.... which I own it looks similar to this one
Smith & Wesson model 1911

https://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:NHIy6DF4wjz23M:https://www.great-lakes.org/graphics-2/Smith%26Wesson/108295.jpg
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6645

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

depends on the cop, they are people too, and can be assholes or understanding. your posts seem a bit bias against cops tonight... did you happen to have a recent run in?
no I'm just planning to start a world war 3 revolution lol

j/k

but yeah no problems just sometimes they seem ok  and other times they seem like jerks

they should have soldiers patrolling streets

Last edited by blademaster (2007-07-11 03:06:09)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6649

ThomasMorgan wrote:

99% of them are good.

^^qft
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6291|Washington St.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6645
interesting link
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6440|A drop house
The cop that pulls’s me over doing 50 mph in 40 mph zone pisses me off, But I don’t hate him. He’s just trying to make his required quota off stop's. Although the cop that arrested me when I was 15 for a city curfew violation , I hate him.

Last edited by N.A.T.O (2007-07-11 03:11:27)

crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6654|Teesside, UK
I'm grateful that they do a difficult and shitty job that they usually get no thanks or credit for so that i can happily go about my life without worrying about being the victim crime.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6511|Gold Coast
I like cops because if the boogey man comes Ill have someone to call.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6645

N.A.T.O wrote:

The cop that pulls’s me over doing 50 mph in 40 mph zone pisses me off, But I don’t hate him. He’s just trying to make his required quota off stop's. Although the cop that arrested me when I was 15 for a city curfew violation , I hate him.
no sometimes not sure if u live in U.S. but they have to meet a certain tickets quota, so sometimes they might pull you over and give you a ticket and then give u a shitty excuse on why they pulled you over.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6747|The United Center
You know, it's funny...every time I've had a run in with an officer, I've treated him/her with dignity and respect, and I've understood that they're just doing their job...and I have yet to get a single ticket/violation/warning.

I'm telling you, 99% of them are good.  If you treat them well, they'll treat you well.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6519|Adelaide, South Australia

ThomasMorgan wrote:

99% of them are good.

N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6440|A drop house

blademaster wrote:

N.A.T.O wrote:

no sometimes not sure if u live in U.S. but they have to meet a certain tickets quota, so sometimes they might pull you over and give you a ticket and then give u a shitty excuse on why they pulled you over.
I live in the US. They pulled me over last week and said I was going 60mph in a 40 mph zone, and I know for a fact I was only going 50 cause I checked the Speedometer. I have to go to traffic survival school  for 8 hours on Friday now.

Last edited by N.A.T.O (2007-07-11 03:24:07)

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6394|The Gem Saloon

ThomasMorgan wrote:

You know, it's funny...every time I've had a run in with an officer, I've treated him/her with dignity and respect, and I've understood that they're just doing their job...and I have yet to get a single ticket/violation/warning.

I'm telling you, 99% of them are good.  If you treat them well, they'll treat you well.
this is the truth.

i have ran from police and gotten beaten when they took me down.
i have also cooperated with the police, and have had no issue....even when they pull up my record, if i am just straight up with them, its all good.

if a cop is being "mean" to you, chances are you just need to listen to what they are telling you to do.
crimson_grunt
Shitty Disposition (apparently)
+214|6654|Teesside, UK

N.A.T.O wrote:

blademaster wrote:

I live in the US. They pulled me over last week and said I was going 60mph in a 40 mph zone, and I know for a fact I was only going 50 cause I checked the Speedometer. I have to go to traffic survival school  for 8 hours on Friday now.
You still broke the law, the cop was just doing his job.  If you don't want any punishment don't drive over the speed limit.
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6489|Kamloops, BC Canada
Cops arrested the guy who broke into my place... So I got all my stuff back. I love cops.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6780|Great Brown North

ThomasMorgan wrote:

QFT

i too like most cops, there are some bad ones out there though, where are all the people saying "blast those pigs!" i thought they would have found this thread by now :\
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6149|Scotland

N.A.T.O wrote:

blademaster wrote:

N.A.T.O wrote:

Your own fault, you shouldn't have even been going 50, speed limits are there for a reason.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard