Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6656|Brisbane, Australia

Holy shit, I finally find out whats managed to download 10 gigs in 10 days off my internets. Some punk who's gone and accessed my wireless router.

Now, part of this is my fault for assuming my family would set a password instead of using the default, but this fucker is going down.

I've found his wireless router, and I need to know, how do I take this kid down a notch? His router isnt protected by anything so I could easily access it, but I dont want him to access my computer while Im on the router.

Help me hax.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6390|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
Well how do you know its his router it could just be another one of your neighbours.. but if it is his make sure you put a password on yours first connect to his and just keep downloading shit like hes doing to you.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6623|Little Bentcock
Ghey pr0nz
NeXuS
Shock it till ya know it
+375|6342|Atlanta, Georgia
GO next door and beat his ass. best hax evah!
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6526|Milkystania, yurop
Keep me updated I wanna know how this battle ends
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6272

Adams_BJ wrote:

Ghey pr0nz
ROFL   ^^^^^^^agree
theDunadan
+2|6210|CA, USA

NeXuS4909 wrote:

GO next door and beat his ass. best hax evah!
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

Well how do you know its his router it could just be another one of your neighbours.. but if it is his make sure you put a password on yours first connect to his and just keep downloading shit like hes doing to you.
The bastard IS my neighbour.

Lawl, Ive got plenty of ideas on how to fuck him up, but I want to know how to shield myself from him doing the same.

Last edited by Sarrk (2007-07-11 01:14:11)

Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6577|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

Sarrk wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

Lawl, Ive got plenty of ideas on how to fuck him up, but I want to know how to shield myself from him doing the same.
Hummm what is your router model?

*Hope its a linksys*
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

*Hope its a linksys*
Netgear, I've already changed the password and hes off my network.
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

Sarrk wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

wep key then he cant connect to you.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!

Sarrk wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

*Hope its a linksys*
Humm password changed...perfect...I dont really know netgear but normall the normal procedure should work...first of all...do you know if his Router his pw protected?
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

*Hope its a linksys*
Humm password changed...perfect...I dont really know netgear but normall the normal procedure should work...first of all...do you know if his Router his pw protected?
he already said it isnt..
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6519|Adelaide, South Australia

Magpie wrote:

Keep me updated I wanna know how this battle ends
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

/facedesk.

I didnt explain myself properly.

Ive gotten him off, and the only way he's getting in is bruting which isnt happening anytime soon.

I can and soon will access his network, and if he has shared files, fuck him up, I want to know if my shared files will show up and how I can stop him from accessing mine, And I want to know if theres anything I can do inside, like access his C:
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

Ahh nevermind, he got away. His router isnt showing up anymore, I guess he got scared when he found out that I found out.

Anyway, Ill keep it under for now, but If he pulls this shit again, Ill lose it.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6519|Adelaide, South Australia

Rain of Eggs on the house is a good idea.

Or SuperGlue down his car handles.

Last edited by Fenris_GreyClaw (2007-07-11 01:38:00)

Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!

Sarrk wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

/facedesk.

Ive gotten him off, and the only way he's getting in is bruting which isnt happening anytime soon.

I can and soon will access his network, and if he has shared files, fuck him up, I want to know if my shared files will show up and how I can stop him from accessing mine, And I want to know if theres anything I can do inside, like access his C:
Well first...Get yourself a Firewall...The way my things is set unless i put my firewall on allow all...you wont ever gain acces to me if we are in LAN/Network or watever.

Second. Right click your C:...properties...There is a "Shared" tab i think (My windows is french) look in it first...uncheck everything. Do same with shared folder and such...keep everything unshare (At least while you attack him)

Third: I will post Img of the place to go..if i give you french name you will be all like Wtf!

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Hope it help!
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!

Sarrk wrote:

Ahh nevermind, he got away. His router isnt showing up anymore, I guess he got scared when he found out that I found out.

Anyway, Ill keep it under for now, but If he pulls this shit again, Ill lose it.
Awww shame...he ran away while i was making mah little guide...and it seem you already know what ive been telling in this little guide
velocitychaos
+26|6496|Brisbane Australia
Hacking is lame.....for nerds only....I say hunt down the sack of shit and cut his neck out after you've force fed him his fathers testicles!
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

B00MH3ADSH0T wrote:

/facedesk.

Well first...Get yourself a Firewall...The way my things is set unless i put my firewall on allow all...you wont ever gain acces to me if we are in LAN/Network or watever.

Second. Right click your C:...properties...There is a "Shared" tab i think (My windows is french) look in it first...uncheck everything. Do same with shared folder and such...keep everything unshare (At least while you attack him)

Third: I will post Img of the place to go..if i give you french name you will be all like Wtf!

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Hope it help!
Ill keep that in mind if he pops up again, thanks.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6716
he has a wireless router?  why does he need yours...?  you mean he has a mac address?
or maybe things are different down under?
Love is the answer
dead_rac00n
+12|6482|DTC
If his router is unprotected, access its config page and either mess it up or secure it against his own PC.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!

Sarrk wrote:

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

/facedesk.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Hope it help!
Ill keep that in mind if he pops up again, thanks.
No prob man...if you need any other help...ask me!
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6653|pimelteror.de
let him know, that you know and let him know, that you have a lawyer... it is illegal to gain access to networks by hacking. even when it is your fault, that your network wasn´t well protected.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard