RedTwizzler
I do it for the lulz.
+124|6596|Chicago

GGF0RCE wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

But that was a long time ago; It should have started earlier...
I heard somewhere that PB gathers up a huge list of offenders over the course of months and then nails them all at once.
Mmm, gangbang.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6257|Winland

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

"Mysteriously banned..."

"so i did never tweak or hack anything...oh it must have been my mate..oops... ok i am a cheater..."

lol.... the same excuses all the time..

why do cheaters can´t stick to the truth?
how about: i suck in online gaming, so i do need artificial help to get even a positive k/d.

at least, you confess...
Ehhrm; Artificial; Ehrm; one hour out of 900 isn't what I'd call suck at online gaming. Had to try it. BTW my friend used it too, and I played a bit (On another account) on his computer too. And we share CD-key.

Yeah, I admit it, I tried a tweak, stircky nametags. Several months ago. I just got confused that some bans randomly started appearing, and just at the time when I switched to my old, unstable mobo too.

Don't look at me all like OMG HAXOR BURN IN HELL MOTHAFOCKA!!!!!! One 900th of my time isn't enought to even change my KDR with 0.1.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6313|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27

Freezer7Pro wrote:

o.O WTF

How the hell?!

Ok, I'm mailing PB now, I've not used any hax.

Fuck, I played at a mates computer... Now I know he's a cheater...

EDIT2: Meh, I'll have to live with it...
That old chestnut!
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6257|Winland

daddyofdeath wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

o.O WTF

How the hell?!

That old chestnut!
A guy's gotta try...
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
daddyofdeath
A REAL Combat Engineer in the house
+187|6313|UK Bradford W,Yorks. Age 27
Lol, gotta respect you for at least admitting it.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6709
Hey!!! I would do it if I didn't have to buy it...why?

To hear people whine more then they already do.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6257|Winland

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

Hey!!! I would do it if I didn't have to buy it...why?

To hear people whine more then they already do.
Do note that I didn't pay one cent for that; It was a simple file tweak. I don't sink so low that I'd pay for some hax, and I don't even have a credit card
XeromeXWarrior
XeromeX = Zero-Sex?
+8|6198

Freezer7Pro wrote:

o.O WTF

How the hell?!

SURE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, always those : Ow i think my mate got hacks since i played there....

cheap >.<
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6257|Winland

XeromeXWarrior wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

o.O WTF

How the hell?!

SURE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, always those : Ow i think my mate got hacks since i played there....

cheap >.<
Read the whole thread, please.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6387

Damn...I should have done this the day you posted
https://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6418/flamesuitpu0.jpg
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6520|UK

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Damn...I should have done this the day you posted
http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/6418 … uitpu0.jpg
Lol idiot
Aapje
Internet Superhero
+221|6456
https://img460.imageshack.us/img460/5479/roflcopter4co.jpg
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6846|Bulgaria

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

this means you are banned from PB, which basically means you fucked up. bad.

In fact your on the PB master ban list, for a game hack.

Here is your entire list of aliases

And here is your list of violations, including a Game Hack
0wn3d!!!!! Hax0r!!!11!!
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6691|Derby, England

Just for the note PB will not ban u for no reason..... this is how it works

if you play any other game that has PB enabled ( lets say Americas Army ) and u cheated on that game and u got busted ( you will be auto baned on every PB enabled game online ) it does not matter if u cheated on BF2142 or Sims if u got busted on other game U still baned on BF2142

They usualy ban your MAC addy so there for like it was mentioned above are F**ked

Now you can send email to PB and tell them your younger brother was playng PV while u were at work and he got baned and now u cant play

Tuff Poo PB does not give a damn who was on the PC at the time BAn happend everyone in the house who use that PC will be baned

Hope this helps u ikkle bit......

Peace Boris
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6257|Winland

badhq wrote:

if you play any other game that has PB enabled ( lets say Americas Army ) and u cheated on that game and u got busted ( you will be auto baned on every PB enabled game online ) it does not matter if u cheated on BF2142 or Sims if u got busted on other game U still baned on BF2142

They usualy ban your MAC addy so there for like it was mentioned above are F**ked

Now you can send email to PB and tell them your younger brother was playng PV while u were at work and he got baned and now u cant play

Tuff Poo PB does not give a damn who was on the PC at the time BAn happend everyone in the house who use that PC will be baned

Peace Boris
I konw about the MAC. I talked to someone who knows exactly how it works. I just replaced my networks card. My router detects it as another computer and voilá! New I.P and MAC, so that I can safetly start a new account.

BTW I once tried the demo hack that M*X had put up. I only used it on an offline account (And ethernet cable out), deleted the files after it and rebooted. Could PB somehow detect that? Does the M*X demo hack change some files in the BF2 folder?

P.S. I did not use the demo to "try before you buy". I just wanted to know how it is to use an aimbot. I don't even have a fucking credit card or PayPal, so I can't buy anything online. Just to make it clear.
Yaocelotl
:D
+221|6709|Keyboard

Freezer7Pro wrote:

badhq wrote:

Peace Boris
I konw about the MAC. I talked to someone who knows exactly how it works. I just replaced my networks card. My router detects it as another computer and voilá! New I.P and MAC, so that I can safetly start a new account.

BTW I once tried the demo hack that M*X had put up. I only used it on an offline account (And ethernet cable out), deleted the files after it and rebooted. Could PB somehow detect that? Does the M*X demo hack change some files in the BF2 folder?

P.S. I did not use the demo to "try before you buy". I just wanted to know how it is to use an aimbot. I don't even have a fucking credit card or PayPal, so I can't buy anything online. Just to make it clear.
Poor baby doesn't know what an aimbot is?
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6691|Derby, England

Yaocelotl wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

badhq wrote:

Peace Boris

Poor baby doesn't know what an aimbot is?
Who said u had to pay for hacks ? ( non of the threads mentioned here said anything that hacks cost money ? ) so how do you know u have to buy them ?

Even when u buy a hack it will only work limited time it might last 1 month or 2 months or 1 year but eventually u will be busted ( that's why non of the hack sites can guarantee u that their hack will not be detected ) I know few hackers who make hacks for games ( I made a basic one my self to see how the whole thing works ) Just showed me enemy's on mini-map but its not PB proof I done it to know how it works to see best solution on fixing this.....

I have submitted almost every hack site out there to PB so PB knows about them all

now back to topic reason u were baned is because u used hack ( if it was not you then some one did on your PC ) that's why u should never hack and actually learn to play normal.... the time it takes to make a hack to work and not been detected by Pb you could of ranked up and actually learned how to shoot........

To be str8 with u there is not much help here for u as this forum hates hates hackers ( as we call them noobs that cant shoot ) so I really doubt u will get much help here

U can try the site u got the hack from but I'm guessing they not  helping u ether :d U KNOW WHY ? CAS THEY HAVE YOUR CASH SO THEY DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT!!!!  they have tons of people who will pay for their hacks.......

Thread closed

if you say u have download it hack just to play offline then u shoul dnot of been conected to internet when playng hack files will stay there even when u remove the proggy ( unless u remove them manually )

Thread closed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard