Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6247|Winland

...from most Wake servers. I'm banned from several servers that I've never been on. I click join server, and it sais:

"You have been BANNED from the server by SERVER ADMIN"

on servers I've never been on before... And if I try later, it might work. And if there's nobody on I might sometimes join. It's really annoying, my friends on TS go on that one server, and I can't go... Anybody know what's going on? No, I don't have any PB tweaks\Hacks\Sticky nametags\Custom loc. files (I know it won't matter)\etc installed. The only thing I've changed is the Ping-compensation-thingy, but this have been going on since before I changed that. It started about the same time as I changed back to my old motherboard and graphics card (Asrock 775V88+ and nVidia GeForce 6600 AGP, 256MB), after burning up my MSI 915G one. This old mobo has been a bit strange, unlikely, but might it have something to do with the built-in networks card? I want to hear if anyone got any idea before I put in another networks card... Ask if there's anything that's unclear. Thank you.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6700
this means you are banned from PB, which basically means you fucked up. bad.

In fact your on the PB master ban list, for a game hack.

Here is your entire list of aliases

And here is your list of violations, including a Game Hack

Last edited by Trigger_Happy_92 (2007-07-10 22:21:10)

Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6247|Winland

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

Can't be, because it's just some servers. I can join any Karkand\Sharqi\Zatar\etc servers. It's just some Wakers
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Anfidurl
Use the bumper, that's what its for!
+103|6643|Lexington, Kentucky
[PsB:9219 V00D5CE82] d1ddf2d6dfcc843b6af6499ffbaa202e "ú!!ú Freezer7Pro" "213.204.50.166" GAMEHACK #85016

Source: http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/memb … amp;html=1
Undetected_Killer
Le fuck?
+98|6336|FIYAH FIYAH FIYAAAAAAH

Anfidurl wrote:

[PsB:9219 V00D5CE82] d1ddf2d6dfcc843b6af6499ffbaa202e "ú!!ú Freezer7Pro" "213.204.50.166" GAMEHACK #85016

Source: http://www.punksbusted.com/cgi-bin/memb … amp;html=1
Owned.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6247|Winland

o.O WTF

How the hell?!

Ok, I'm mailing PB now, I've not used any hax.

Fuck, I played at a mates computer... Now I know he's a cheater...

EDIT2: Meh, I'll have to live with it...

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2007-07-10 22:25:58)

justice
OctoPoster
+978|6791|OctoLand
Nitro92 alert
I know fucking karate
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6541|Menlo Park, CA

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

Ummmm. . . . . basically this guy just got smoked. . . . .

lol!!! look at all your aliases!!!!! Jesus Christ you have more aliases than Jason Bourne!!!
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6733|The Lou
Maybe its cause you airsoft o.O
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6247|Winland

fadedsteve wrote:

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

Ummmm. . . . . basically this guy just got smoked. . . . .

lol!!! look at all your aliases!!!!! Jesus Christ you have more aliases than Jason Bourne!!!
All started on his comp, lol
Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6700

Freezer7Pro wrote:

o.O WTF

How the hell?!

Ok, I'm mailing PB now, I've not used any hax.
PB doesnt make mistakes, dont play it off like you didnt.

Listen, i know what your going through right now, its better to be a man and stand up then to cover up what youve done.

I was once i hacker. look my name up on PB. the difference between you and me now is that you want to deny what you did. i was open about it. i dont hide the fact that i used to hack from people. by standing up you gain respect, something that youve lost when youve been found out.
Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6247|Winland

Trigger_Happy_92 wrote:

Freezer7Pro wrote:

PB doesnt make mistakes, dont play it off like you didnt.

Listen, i know what your going through right now, its better to be a man and stand up then to cover up what youve done.

I was once i hacker. look my name up on PB. the difference between you and me now is that you want to deny what you did. i was open about it. i dont hide the fact that i used to hack from people. by standing up you gain respect, something that youve lost when youve been found out.
Lol, allright, I once tried the nametag tweak, sticky nametags. Zero! gave it to me But that was a long time ago; It should have started earlier...

I can't believe I'm saying this... Must be the caffeine...

EDIT: thanks for the help, Trigger_Happy_92...

EDIT2: Lawl, I got busted. Better I say it than anyone else.

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2007-07-10 22:34:17)

Freezer7Pro
+1,447|6247|Winland

To close this up:

I'm an idiot. Don't use tweaks. this is what happens. Don't you be an idiot too.
tkoi
Utahraptor!
+148|6197|Texas

Freezer7Pro wrote:

But that was a long time ago; It should have started earlier...
I heard somewhere that PB gathers up a huge list of offenders over the course of months and then nails them all at once.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6541|Menlo Park, CA
The funny thing is that you would of kept up the "game" if Trigger didnt snuff you out!!!

If he didnt do his "homework" you would have kept bullshitting everybody for some sympathy. . . .

Cheating is about as gay as Clay Aiken. . . . . .

Last edited by fadedsteve (2007-07-11 02:55:21)

OmniDeath
~
+726|6694

this thread is awesome.
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6821|Rotherham, England
Didn't think you got banned for tweaking .loc files :S
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6703|pimelteror.de
"Mysteriously banned..."

"so i did never tweak or hack anything...oh it must have been my mate..oops... ok i am a cheater..."

lol.... the same excuses all the time..

why do cheaters can´t stick to the truth?
how about: i suck in online gaming, so i do need artificial help to get even a positive k/d.

at least, you confess...
some_random_panda
Flamesuit essential
+454|6441

OmniDeath wrote:

this thread is awesome.
You say that far too much.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6444|The Gem Saloon

some_random_panda wrote:

OmniDeath wrote:

this thread is awesome.
You say that far too much.
in this case it is SO fucking true though.

a very classic case of "pwned".
GG
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6615|Area 51
This was on the ban list?

9     Battlefield 2     d1ddf2d6dfcc843b6af6499ffbaa202e     Freezer7Pro     2007/03/01 19:52:58 to 2007/03/17 11:13:44      V00D5CE82

thats you right?
velocitychaos
+26|6546|Brisbane Australia
Suck shit you hacking fuck, i hope you choke on your daddies cock.......that'll learn ya!
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6789|Comber, Northern Ireland
phucking owned
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6577|Belgium

Warning to all, stop playing on friends computer, this is like the 10th mysterious "been-playing-on-friends-computer" ban.

Seriously: Stop hacking you noobs.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6615|Area 51
Name tag tweak? sticky tweak? que?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard