Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6603|132 and Bush

Braddock wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Braddock wrote:

I hope all you Moore bashers have the sense to watch his films before picking holes in them otherwise you have no grounds upon which to make any comments.
I have watched them all.  He delivers facts, but only the facts to support his goals.  He is the fox news of movies.
I presumed you had watched them first. You are correct in your statement by the way, I've said this myself in other threads.
Well at least you have said that you've watched Fox news on occasion. Otherwise I would have called you out for bashing them without viewing their programming also .
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
@Lotta Drool

I swear Al Gore didn't actually lose and there was some shady shit going on there, but that's a whole different topic (and i'm not American so i don't know the full story)

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2007-07-11 13:47:26)

Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6298|Bloomington Indiana

fadedsteve wrote:

Michael Moore is an overweight, self centered, liberal, blowhard who can kiss my ass!!
im a liberal...but yes...i agree with you
i lost respect for michael moore along time ago...
roger and me was ok...but after that...yeah...he's just pushing peoples buttons and picking the worst moments to talk about.

he can leave now
Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6185|Ireland

Mekstizzle wrote:

@Lotta Drool

I swear Al Gore didn't actually lose and there was some shady shit going on there, but that's a whole different topic (and i'm not America so i don't know the full story)
https://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/S/7/democrybaby.jpg
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas

usmarine2005 wrote:

Cougar wrote:

That goes for the rest of you dumbasses too, that think the movie is wrong, lies, gay, stupid or any other witty adjective labels, merely because Michael Moore made it.  Go watch it, research it or shut up and go die in a chemical fire.
Funny.....you may want to go look at your own posts and get off your soapbox.
Cite these alleged posts and I will be more than happy too.

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Every time Micheal Moore tells a lie he puts on another gram of fat.
If he does another movie he will explode.
If the best you can do to discredit someones opinions or view is to make a fat joke or attack their weight, then you're pretty fucking stupid and probably don't have much of an argument to begin with.  You brainless fool.

Lotta_Drool wrote:

btw Cougar, sorry that John Kerry and Al Gore lost the election. /hugs  Now go have the best damn liberal day ever, maybe go to the beach and enjoy the nice Global Warming heat, or better yet maybe you could smoke a bowl in your parents basement while watching Foxnews and telling your friend about your latest conspiracy theory.

Stay Green and Vote Hillary in 2008!!!!!
You have officially won the "Biggest Dumbass In The History of BF2s Award".  You obviously don't know a thing about me, so I'll let this one slide.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

@Lotta Drool

I swear Al Gore didn't actually lose and there was some shady shit going on there, but that's a whole different topic (and i'm not America so i don't know the full story)
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0 … rybaby.jpg
https://www.hickerphoto.com/data/media/40/whitecoat_seal_T3506.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
BBC 24 ftw. If there's nothing good on the comedy channels, i normally put FOX/CNN on. Compared to British news reporting, it'sa joke.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6646
since when did CNN have credibility?
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6492|Menlo Park, CA

Schwarzelungen wrote:

fadedsteve wrote:

Michael Moore is an overweight, self centered, liberal, blowhard who can kiss my ass!!
im a liberal...but yes...i agree with you
i lost respect for michael moore along time ago...
roger and me was ok...but after that...yeah...he's just pushing peoples buttons and picking the worst moments to talk about.

he can leave now
Look at him get all flustered on CNN. . . .  its an act!

He wants to be condescending/controversial so people will go "WOW! I want to see what all the fuss is about" . . . . He acted the same way when Ferenheit came out. . . .

He is a dick pure and simple. . . . He manuvers facts to suit him and his agenda, and that is not honest.  Anyone whether it be from the right or left who does (manuvers facts), are dicks!

He is an attention whore cause thats the only way people are going to see his bulbus ass!! The very fact that he gives Al Gore a plug at the end destroys any credibility he might of had previously during the interview. . . . The bottom line is NONE of the current candidates (including Al Gore I know he is not a candidate yet, just a mouthpiece) are willing and or capable of doing marked improvements in our health care system.

Last edited by fadedsteve (2007-07-11 14:47:52)

dill13
+67|6195

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

CNN had credibility?

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I lol this what i dont get is people arguing that Micheal Moore is wrong with the facts staring them in the face but I guess it shows how ignorant Bush supporters can be. Also how can you say that your system is good with what is it over 20% of your legal population cant afford any health care feel free to correct me if im wrong.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6718

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Every time Micheal Moore tells a lie he puts on another gram of fat.
If he does another movie he will explode. 

btw Cougar, sorry that John Kerry and Al Gore lost the election. /hugs  Now go have the best damn liberal day ever, maybe go to the beach and enjoy the nice Global Warming heat, or better yet maybe you could smoke a bowl in your parents basement while watching Foxnews and telling your friend about your latest conspiracy theory.

Stay Green and Vote Hillary in 2008!!!!!
nice... lol
Love is the answer
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

dill13 wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

CNN had credibility?

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I lol this what i dont get is people arguing that Micheal Moore is wrong with the facts staring them in the face but I guess it shows how ignorant Bush supporters can be. Also how can you say that your system is good with what is it over 20% of your legal population cant afford any health care feel free to correct me if im wrong.
Hey dumb dumb.  Neither of those two are Bush supporters.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6758|United States of America

dill13 wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

CNN had credibility?

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

What about the 80% that can afford it? I'm willing to let the other 20% suffer until they bring it out of their pocket.
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6768|Cambridge (UK)

usmarine2005 wrote:

dill13 wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

CNN had credibility?

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

He (usmarine) is right you know (in my case at least (can't speak for 'slinger)).

But why let facts get in the way?

Last edited by Scorpion0x17 (2007-07-11 15:04:24)

dill13
+67|6195

usmarine2005 wrote:

dill13 wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

CNN had credibility?

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

i wasnt talking about them i loled the fact that they made nearly identical post and that there seems to be a consensus that CNN isnt credible sorry i didnt make that clear.
dill13
+67|6195

Miller wrote:

dill13 wrote:

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

CNN had credibility?

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

What about the 80% that can afford it? I'm willing to let the other 20% suffer until they bring it out of their pocket.
yes because people who do pay out of their pockets are so much better of since the cause of about 50% of bankruptcies is health care in the US. Even if you have health care insurance through work or otherwise doesnt mean it will be paid for because these insurace companies try to pay for as little as possible.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

dill13 wrote:

i wasnt talking about them i loled the fact that they made nearly identical post and that there seems to be a consensus that CNN isnt credible sorry i didnt make that clear.
Ya...just like the fox consensus also.  It works both ways here my friend.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6768|Cambridge (UK)

usmarine2005 wrote:

dill13 wrote:

I feel sorry for you guys in the USofA - at least we, here in the UK, get one decent news broadcaster.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

usmarine2005 wrote:

dill13 wrote:

What do you think of the BBC?  There's consensus about it too.
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

dill13 wrote:

Other than being affraid of offending muslims and not giving the full story when it comes to the US....not bad.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6407|North Carolina

Cougar wrote:

So Michael Moore did an interview with CNN about his new movie Sicko.  Before the interview started they ran a clip about the review of facts on his movie with CNN's resident medical expert Sanjay Gupta.  Needless to say the rag the shit out of his movie and talk about how he skewed the facts.  The don't actually say where they got their facts but point out alot that Michael Moore's were wrong.

After the clip, Michael Moore comes on during a live interview and owns the shit out of Wolf Blitzer and calls out Sanjay Gupta.  He talks about posting some facts on his website.  He did and he even provided sources.  So yeah, Mike gave CNN a gigantic FUCK YOU.

My favorite part was at the very end where Lou Dobbs comes on the screen and compares Michael Moore to Hugo Chavez.  What the fuck?  It would appear as if Rupert Murdoch has purchased CNN and is turning it into a subsidiary of FOX.

FUCK YOU CNN.

FUCK YOU FOX.

FUCK THE AMERICAN MEDIA.

Here is the video:

Here is the link to Michael Moore's website where he debates CNN's claims.
http://www.michaelmoore.com/sicko/news/ … _10017.php
But wait...  Hunter/Jumper says American media is liberal....  He even has 27 random instances to back it up.  lol

Anyway, I think it's quite clear the REAL media bias is corporate.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6768|Cambridge (UK)

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Other than being affraid of offending muslims and not giving the full story when it comes to the US....not bad.
Incidentally, the BBC was not the news service that I referred to in my last post...
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6763

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Incidentally, the BBC was not the news service that I referred to in my last post...
Sky?
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6455|Ontario, Canada
Moore has a right to lash out at those reporters, for too long he's been shunned out by them for absolutely no solid reason.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6623|London, England
This might just be me. But I do feel the BBC is being less annoyingly PC recently than it has been. I mean i can't find specific articles, but as a person who uses that site for news only, i can notice that they're changing (balancing, more like) their stance slightly.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard