weerdfoo1
Banned
+26|6171|California

Fenris_GreyClaw wrote:

All I can say is:
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6782|UK
Nice to see some genuine skill in the tanks!
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6518
amazing
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6408|dm_maidenhead

Safrguns wrote:

Hi guys,
Thanks for all the nice comments.
I was real disappointed with the video quality going up to you tube, and attempted to improve it by uploading an avi version instead of the wmv one.
However, I don't note much difference.
Here's the new link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko1EnZ4Keo0
Any suggestions on how to get better video quality on youtube?
Youtube is the quality raper, use filefront.

High quality streaming and download.

Or divx. But that takes ages to load for me. But divx's quality is the shit.
Safrguns
+105|6137

petermassingale wrote:

Youtube is the quality raper, use filefront.

High quality streaming and download.

Or divx. But that takes ages to load for me. But divx's quality is the shit.
I just signed up with filefront... i'll upload the full sized avi tonight...  123 meg i think.
Finally saw Gismo's video.
Man... Awesome video editing... the opening Bond thing was the bomb.
Lots of pixel shots in there.
I think i counted about 5 helo kills... good ones too.
If i do a sequel, I want him doin it with me.  I already have a good idea for it.
The pigeon shooting stuff was an excellent idea... I was ROFL when I saw it.
I guess the next step is for me to do 3 in the air at the same time.  (need 6 helpers for that)

Any takers on some pigeon shooting tonight?  I would like to try that.
Add safrguns on xfire.
keyoshi
+28|6426
That man is a tank god. I need to get some heli shootin down lessons from him.

But...only a 3:1 global tank KD =/ Mines 10 and I'm not half that good.
agent146
+127|6393|Jesus Land aka Canada
Ohh god. its like RL the choppers GO DOWN from tanks
Safrguns
+105|6137

keyoshi wrote:

That man is a tank god. I need to get some heli shootin down lessons from him.

But...only a 3:1 global tank KD =/ Mines 10 and I'm not half that good.
Hey Thanks...

I do spend almost all of my time in Oman, where there's LOTS of air targets... hence, I  die from aircraft a lot.
When I do see an air target,  everthing else goes blank...  that tends to cost me sometimes too.

OK... i've got it uploaded to filefront....   MUCH MUCH better there!

Here is the link:

http://files.filefront.com/Safrguns-rev … einfo.html
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6659|pimelteror.de
if you only use tanks to camp on karkand, there is no wonder why your k/d is so high.

safrguns seem to hang out on the worst map for tanks, i can imagine. there are jets, a bomber and two attack helicopters -beside other tanks and at-infantry. all on a flat terrain with only few cover - so it takes much more skill to use tanks on oman, than on karkand - and you die more..

@safrguns: nice skills!

Last edited by [pt] KEIOS (2007-07-17 01:05:38)

Safrguns
+105|6137
Keios,

Thanks!

I think Oman is my favorite map mainly because all the stuff is out there in pre-game.
Thats where I really spend most of my time....  It's at least a 3:1 ratio of pre-game play to in-game play for me.
If anyone ever wants to find me, all they have to do is look at the OMAN pre-games... or ones with less than 20 players.
Safrguns
+105|6137
Nice Video Keios!
I think I remember u doin that to me a couple times.
Its skills like that which have taught me never to take a helo head on with a jet 
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6229|Escea

The most impressive ones were when he went flying off the hill and hit the Mi-28 and the one where he shot the SU-34 as it flew upwards and got hit, pretty amazing stuff there like.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6691|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
i got hard 9 times during that video, but tbh i was in awwww when i saw that thats fucking skills
Safrguns
+105|6137
LOL...  hehe...  thanks dude
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6486|Somewhere else

pff. AIMBOT.   

It's safe to take the hack accusation route.  That way I can feel better about not being that good.  I am that good. That's just an aimbot.
Safrguns
+105|6137

RoosterCantrell wrote:

pff. AIMBOT.   

It's safe to take the hack accusation route.  That way I can feel better about not being that good.  I am that good. That's just an aimbot.
I've seen aimbots in other bf2 movies.  The target being aquired by the aimbot is highlighted in red, and once locked, the first person view of the shooter is slaved to the movements of the target.

In my movie, you will note that the movements of my tank gun are NOT slaved to the movements of the target.
You will also see in the first person view shots (included in the movie) that targets are not lit up by any hack.

Now... what you dont see in the movie are all the shots that I miss...  but again... its a movie... why include them?
Aimbots dont miss...  I still miss more shots than I score.  Only noobs accuse me of hacking because they dont know any better.
If you were as good as you claim, then you would know better.

I would challenge you to back up your noobish claim with footage of an actual tank hack, comparing it with any one of my shots to show similarities.

The only thing I enjoy shooting down more than a chopper or jet, is a chopper or a jet with a whiner aboard.
Smithereener
+138|6322|California

Safrguns wrote:

RoosterCantrell wrote:

pff. AIMBOT.   

I've seen aimbots in other bf2 movies.  The target being aquired by the aimbot is highlighted in red, and once locked, the first person view of the shooter is slaved to the movements of the target.

In my movie, you will note that the movements of my tank gun are NOT slaved to the movements of the target.
You will also see in the first person view shots (included in the movie) that targets are not lit up by any hack.

Now... what you dont see in the movie are all the shots that I miss...  but again... its a movie... why include them?
Aimbots dont miss...  I still miss more shots than I score.  Only noobs accuse me of hacking because they dont know any better.
If you were as good as you claim, then you would know better.

I would challenge you to back up your noobish claim with footage of an actual tank hack, comparing it with any one of my shots to show similarities.

The only thing I enjoy shooting down more than a chopper or jet, is a chopper or a jet with a whiner aboard.
Don't worry dude, I think he was more bashing the guys who do cry hax, in a sarcastic way. We all know (I think) you're just an excellent tanker.
[DK]130978
+3|6231|somewhere in Denmark

RoosterCantrell wrote:

pff. AIMBOT.   

hmmmmm aimbot,wtf r u talking about?
the man got some god damned good skills,there is no doubt
awesome video btw.
Safrguns
+105|6137

Smithereener wrote:

Don't worry dude, I think he was more bashing the guys who do cry hax, in a sarcastic way. We all know (I think) you're just an excellent tanker.
Oh, i'm not worried... i get accused of hacking all the time... nothin for me to prove here.
Its just that logic of "i'm as good as one can get, therefore you must be hacking" attitude that always peevs me.
If he was just expressing that attitude mockingly of real noobs, then cool...  I missed it.
Surely there are tankers out there that are even better than I...  There's always someone better.

Thanks
geNius
..!.,
+144|6448|SoCal

Safrguns wrote:

Hi guys,
Thanks for all the nice comments.
I was real disappointed with the video quality going up to you tube, and attempted to improve it by uploading an avi version instead of the wmv one.
However, I don't note much difference.
Here's the new link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko1EnZ4Keo0
Any suggestions on how to get better video quality on youtube?
Reminds me of Desert Combat.  Good job.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
Computer_Guy
+54|6703
wow!!
Crazyhardstyler
+0|6130
wow
BRiiNDED
+137|6130
that guy has major skills in that tank
Lieutenant_Jensen
Your cops are corrupt.
+200|6397|fÄking denmark
I liked the music at the infantry kills .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard