Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6390|dm_maidenhead
Me (=SL6= petermassingale) and my mate (=SL6= blubberboy198) played a few rounds of wake today on the bf2s eu server.

The people who I remember were there was k30doodle general-echo and robthemadman. There were other bf2s'ers but I can't remember them all.

First round I was China and was ground pounding a bit and me and k30 kept killing each other and he ran me over and asked if I liked pancakes then I took about 5 minutes to understand the joke. Then got into a J10. My mate had one aswell and I got my veteran anti-tank, arial service ribbon and bronze or silver medal (can't remember which)

The next round we were US and I just chopper whored the whole round with some random guy. I got my helicopter service ribbon, crew service ribbon and gold medal.

The next round was Operation Clean Sweep so me and my mate scarpered.

It was the first time I'd played on a bf2s server and I had a really good time. I'll be sure to visit more often
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6554|England

Good to hear it Ive started on the server lately and its a great time. Some rounds are better than others. If some of the maps (i.e. OCS) could get a bit more populated it would be carnage!
gameaddict
+35|6669|let op drempels
To bad there are only 3 ppl on it right now, I'm bored.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6390|dm_maidenhead

gameaddict wrote:

To bad there are only 3 ppl on it right now, I'm bored.
Yeah but bf2 is almost unplayable for me at home. 6-9 working days left until new PC!!
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6516|Belgium

glad you liked it mate! We change rotations every now and then. (in case you don't like some maps)

Hope to see you some more around!
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6638
I'm on occasionally..

See you around!!!
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6278|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

Hmmm...I could TRY joining the EU server.

Knowing me, the lag would be horrible, but it's worth a shot, eh?
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6708|The Netherlands

petermassingale wrote:

Me (=SL6= petermassingale) and my mate (=SL6= blubberboy198) played a few rounds of wake today on the bf2s eu server.

The people who I remember were there was k30doodle general-echo and robthemadman. There were other bf2s'ers but I can't remember them all.

First round I was China and was ground pounding a bit and me and k30 kept killing each other and he ran me over and asked if I liked pancakes then I took about 5 minutes to understand the joke. Then got into a J10. My mate had one aswell and I got my veteran anti-tank, arial service ribbon and bronze or silver medal (can't remember which)

The next round we were US and I just chopper whored the whole round with some random guy. I got my helicopter service ribbon, crew service ribbon and gold medal.

It was the first time I'd played on a bf2s server and I had a really good time. I'll be sure to visit more often
I remember you, i killed your chopper with my m95.

https://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5214/screen1197dd3.th.png
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6390|dm_maidenhead

Echo wrote:

petermassingale wrote:

I remember you, i killed your chopper with my m95.

http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/5214 … dd3.th.png
I remember that.
You were lucky though, a J10 got us to 1 flashing bar, we were just gonna blow up then boom 4 points to Mr. Right-shot-at-right-time.
Echo
WOoKie

petermassingale wrote:

I remember that.
You were lucky though, a J10 got us to 1 flashing bar, we were just gonna blow up then boom 4 points to Mr. Right-shot-at-right-time.
Actually i hit your chopper 4 times with my m95 when you flew by, the chopper already smoking. It was a lucky kill tho.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6390|dm_maidenhead

Echo wrote:

petermassingale wrote:

I remember that.
Actually i hit your chopper 4 times with my m95 when you flew by, the chopper already smoking. It was a lucky kill tho.
Oh rite. The J10 didn't help us much.
Just as it killed us I'd lined the gunner up to shoot you. If we'd died 2 seconds later so would have you
Cyrax-Sektor
Official Battlefield fanboy
+240|6137|San Antonio, Texas
I remember you two. You guys owned when we were about to lose!
l41e
+677|6637

petermassingale wrote:

I remember leaving because of thunderstorms...then coming back and stealing your silver medal.

By the way Echo, I thought you weren't using that account anymore?
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|6516|Belgium

k30dxedle wrote:

I think his evil-beh account is for IO, while for vehicles he still uses General-echo. Could be wrong though
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6325
Good to hear you enjoyed it! I recognised your name from the forums when we were playing. Hope to see you both again!
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6390|dm_maidenhead

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Its so much easier to get points/ cap flags when you are sitting next to eachother. (we were at a LAN café)

About 8/10 of our deaths we would revive eachother.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6457

petermassingale wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Its so much easier to get points/ cap flags when you are sitting next to eachother. (we were at a LAN café)

Don't hope that to last when I'm on the server since I'm gonna kill you both! (or not)
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6390|dm_maidenhead

NooBesT wrote:

petermassingale wrote:

Cyrax-Sektor wrote:

Don't hope that to last when I'm on the server since I'm gonna kill you both! (or not)
Try killing us both when we both have the J10s.
l41e
+677|6637

petermassingale wrote:

NooBesT wrote:

petermassingale wrote:

You people kept foiling my plans to explode said J-10s.

Last edited by k30dxedle (2007-07-11 07:54:40)

M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6211|Escea

Nice to see you on the server and hope to see you again. BTW if you kill me don't t-bag me, or you will feel my wrath .
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6325

M.O.A.B wrote:

Nice to see you on the server and hope to see you again. BTW if you kill me don't t-bag me, or you will feel my wrath .
Yeah it turns out he's not dead and he bites your gonads
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6211|Escea

robthemadman wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

Yeah it turns out he's not dead and he bites your gonads
This man speaks the truth, be forewarned.
Echo
WOoKie

De_Jappe wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

I think his evil-beh account is for IO, while for vehicles he still uses General-echo. Could be wrong though
I play on my echo account so it doesnt matter if i get killed by arty/armor/jets/choppers every 3 seconds. I dont want to ruin my evil beh stats by playing vehicle maps.
Peter
Super Awesome Member
+494|6390|dm_maidenhead

k30dxedle wrote:

petermassingale wrote:

NooBesT wrote:

You exploded me once by driving into me with a DPV whlst I was taking off. That annoyed me.
l41e
+677|6637

petermassingale wrote:

k30dxedle wrote:

petermassingale wrote:

You exploded me once by driving into me with a DPV whlst I was taking off. That annoyed me.
Yeah, after the 50th time of being bombed on Dalian, I was desperate to keep the J-10s on the ground any way I could.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard