Barrakuda777
+86|6752|Somewhere near a shrub or rock
Played a server last night, some random clan server which was very badly stacked in terms of skill (all their high ranked members on one side, half a dozen PFC on the other). Karkand, they had pused MEC back to Gate and were across the river making inroads towards the flag.

I spawned in as sniper with my trusty SVD and fired 3 shots. I killed 3 of their guys and got kicked... must have been all of 30 seconds and they kicked me for hacking... after 3 shots.

Some people muct just suck at life to not want any competition... Anyone got me beat?

Kooda

Last edited by Barrakuda777 (2007-07-10 11:00:07)

aj0405
+19|6176
i'm sure Putty has been kicked from the US server faster than that for his ping multiple times.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6657|can
Spawn at Kark gatehouse. Kill 4 admin clanmates trying to cap it. ByeBye me.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6592|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

TrashBlinD wrote:

Server was? Lemme guess...3D? Dfo? ....You know Trash! You should stay away from these 2
sidneysmut
Banned
+13|6607
i joined a server and got tk'd for a helicopter. i respawned and trotted over to the helicopter which was for some reasons still hovering over the carrier. i selected PISTOL and shot the chopper ONCE. i got kicked for, get on this, 'Damaging own team's hardware'!!! so, including respawn, about 20 seconds!
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6657|can

Roger Lesboules wrote:

TrashBlinD wrote:

Server was? Lemme guess...3D? Dfo? ....You know Trash! You should stay away from these 2
No it was another Quebec pub tho. Can't remember their tag.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6682

Not beat, but close enough.  Jalalabad, USMC engineer shotty.  Must have took out the admins squad.

Same server.  Jalalabad, MEC assault.  Going solo up against admin medic squad.  Kicked for noob-tube whoring.
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6352
joined the game

b4 i could even spawn i was banned "Gunny_Hawg:!b _CH_ ChevyLee86 we don't like your kind here"

turns out the admin was from a server i play on an he said i use cheats
ARCHANGEL1941
Hell Yeah I Suck Toes!!!
+14|6212|Cali
i got tk'd by some nub clan for the chopper by a member of that clan who was a Staff SGT. and he types "HAHAHAHAHAHA" to which i replied, "WTF" (in letters not the actual words) and boom i got kick for foul language. Reason: WTF is unacceptable language. less than a minute.
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6437|California, US
playin on a Karkand 24/7 server, not even sure but apparently the admin said: "NOBODY KILL ME I'M MAKING CHANGES TO SOMTHING." right before I joined.
I see some medic standing on a hill.
"Oooo." -I say
"Clear!"
so anyway, the server admin falls off the hill, but..then I heard the menu music.
I believe it was around 30 seconds playing.

Last edited by Monkeyman911 (2007-07-10 11:15:52)

[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6237|Finland
I was joining server then i suddendly got disconnected before i had change to even press join game button, i tried to connect back, i was banned

Edit: About 0 sec, right

Last edited by [Fin]Dami3n (2007-07-10 11:40:00)

Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6662
Moment I got in I killed the admin. He banned me for having prefix "hackr". What a baby.
SamFisher199
Airwhore
+40|6329|Netherlands
30 secs, 0 kills, 3 jetblocking noobs
David.P
Banned
+649|6289
2 minutes on kark ff-off server. Told an admin that the vodnik can drive in water, It could'nt, He blew up himself and another admin, Got kicked for "Being a Smacktard" Whats funny is i saw him again on a 24/7 wakeserver, Asked him if he wants to try and take the chinese vodnik into the water, He tk's me so i smacktard him the whole round, Giving his sniping position away to enemy's, Plant C4 on the heli when he's taking off and blow it when he is about to hit carrier, And the best was when i blew up the j-10 a few seconds before he boarded it and he proceeds to tk me until he gets kicked.
Afrika_18
+26|6558
I'm widely regarded as a notorious smacktard and I'm often kicked within seconds of logging on.  I talk smack because I'm so much better than everyone else (its so easy for me to own people, that I can't NOT talk smack to them afterwards).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard