Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6213|Winland

This is another video I shot when I was a Captain. G3 at Karkand. About six minutes long. I owned everyone ^^ And got typekilled once The really funny part is that a guy claims that I hack. Wich I obviously don't. Touché for me

Enjoy!

Last edited by Freezer7Pro (2007-07-09 18:01:58)

The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
LT.Victim
+1,175|6578|British Columbia, Canada
Thats like an average round on karkand...
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6665
ZZZZzzzz
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6711|UK
it does help that that server was full of noobs especially that spec ops guy at the start
=[AUT]-[phoenix]=
+7|6172
OMG you are soo mighty G3 is soo hard to handl you are the king....THATS JUST NORMAL GAMEPLAY
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6637|Gold coast, Aus.
Pisses me off with 'high rankers' use unlocks when they SHOULD be good enough to use guns that aren't so overpowered
Ssandstorm
+73|6750|Perth, Western Australia
Those were the biggest noobs I have ever seen. Lets all go prone on top of the hill. I wanted to punch them all in the left ass cheek and confiscate their computers.

P.S. The best part of the movie was when the sniper snap binked you without even looking.
TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6658|can
I love people who aim for the legs when prone. Easy kills.

And lol @ unlocks in a frag video.

Last edited by TrashBlinD (2007-07-10 04:18:32)

PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6207|Roma
OMG did i just see someone kill 4 people with one clip of a G3?!!!?

Other than that didn't seem that great to me, you died enough times to those n00bs to make yourself look bad, and a lot of the kills were on people who didn't see you.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
Cookie.VXT
Bringer Of Cookies.
+178|6451|UK
no music

editing was prety poor IMO.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6664|Norway
Haha, you suck
Longbow
+163|6662|Odessa, Ukraine
Your aim takes too long
You're prone in all your firefights = dead against skilled player
You killed a bunch of noobs and recorded it - so what ?

And please tell me what kind of dump u are to pick crappy G3 over combo of AK\GP ?

No cookies for ya .

Last edited by Longbow (2007-07-10 07:37:47)

JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6341|England
Your tactics consist of run at the enemy and die. You dont check your surroundings. You type after every death (im not sad enough to watch it again, so it may not be every). Not ownage if you ask me. tbh
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6213|Winland

Lol I know I'm not so good in this video. It's a long time ago I made it

At least it's not medicwhoring.

And I prefer the AK/GP30 nowdays.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
Reject_Wolf
Former Karkand Addict
+32|6598|Windsor, Ontario, Canada

gene_pool wrote:

Pisses me off with 'high rankers' use unlocks when they SHOULD be good enough to use guns that aren't so overpowered
And the G3 is actually worse than the M16/AK 101.  Whatever!
Fateless
+36|6258|Jennifer Connellys Pants
Typing to ppl that your going to post it on youtube in game, while being shot...sigh...get over yourself.

Fateless.
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6600|England
Why do you aim below the waist?
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6700|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
bordem boner lol head shots ftw thats the new age of aiming
aj0405
+19|6176

gene_pool wrote:

the G3 is far from overpowered.the AK's are a lot better,plus they come with the almighty noob tube.
SteikeTa
+153|6763|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
You have great typing skills

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard