CommieChipmunk
+488|6570|Portland, OR, USA
Exercise during the day.

After a 30 mile bike ride I fall asleep pretty quick.
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6515|montreal, quebec

no insomnia, but i am a night bird, I usually get up at sunset or  go sleep at sunrise
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6456|The edge of sanity
remember kiddies vicaden + booze = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland

mikeyb118 wrote:

It's a shame that EU/UK PR servers don't remain populated throughout the night.
lol
mafropetee
+18|6144|Altamonte Springs, FL
i think i suffer from insomnia. on a normal night, im usually awake until around 3 or 4 in the morning. then i sleep until around 2 or 3 in the afternoon. ive tried everything. but i dont have the headaches associated with insomnia... idk. i can lie there in bed trying to sleep for hours upon hours. but for some reason thers always a certain thought (different every night) that i cant stop thinking about. its always so random. so i usually end up getting out of bed and sitting at the computer for a while, then when i feel a little tired, i go back to bed, but same result.
Qrite
sup g
+79|6175|Ohio
i have all the symptoms.. but not too severe.
T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6283|Pennsyltucky

Used to, not so much anymore.

The miracles of modern pharmacology

Now I take  PROVIGIL  to keep me awake, LOL.

When I was younger (14-17) I never used to be able to sleep at night during the summer.

Out of the past 18 years I've worked the midnight shift for about 15.  Irregular sleeping patterns are the norm for me, rather than the exception.
PvtStPoK
paintball > bf2
+48|6515|montreal, quebec

i work from 7pm to 7am. being in the backyard of a elementry school  isnt very fun. i usually sleep 4-5h between 2 shifts, then saturday I fall down at 7:30, until 1pm when i wake up and pack my gears for paintball. Three days of hard work, then first day off at paintball, this is killing me

Last edited by PvtStPoK (2007-07-14 21:00:04)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard