Matryx
+2|6172
1 snap/kill action doesnt proof aimbot imo, only if there are consistent series of consecutive snap/kill actions I would consider aimbot.
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6383|The Sky!!!!

N1nj4.$haoRaa wrote:

Titch2349 wrote:

N1nj4.$haoRaa wrote:

u guys dont look at robot like snap??
i can film myself snap too.. move soldier head left and right fast..
buttt
only difference is..  he got a kill in the end of every snap..
no  human can snap that fast... and that accuret..
even whit mouse sens high.. (or low)
u just cant be that sharp... only machine can be that fast+accuret+sharp
one more thing
non of u got it... that his snaps where transported to target not fast stream
bring me the fastest pro cat alive to snap... in slowMo timsX3  (like i did to the hacker)
the fastes snap will be shown as stream movment... not disappear and appear like magic
(fps of film was 80 so no frames where lost)
dont be noobs and comment fast before u seen the video

and for the cat that think this hacker owned me.... pfffff
i got 2 aimboters on my fevorite victem
and i raped this current fag cheater.. didnt think he was hacking till i saw BR \:
Why the fuck have you made this topic?

You call the topic "is it an Aimbot?"

Notice the "?"-> You are asking a question, wanting peoples views and opinions.

SO WHEN THEY SAY THEY DON'T THINK ITS AN AIMBOT, WHY DO YOU HAVE A GO AT THEM CALLING THEM MORONS?

YOU ASK FOR THEIR OPINION, THEY GIVE IT TO YOU, AND YOU HAVE A GO AT THEM?
OMG...
name of Thread  was:  "...is it aimbot?!"   ?! ?! ?! ?!
u know what "?!" mean??? rhetorical question (didnt ask your noobi ass 4 shit)
ffs before u scream go to school
iv post it coz i wanted to see if my friends were the only one blind
Just stop making movies about cheaters!!
Nobody cares!!
Get a Girlfriend!!!!!!Get a Life!!!!!!
TGMaverick
+16|6230
What I don't understand is why people continually spend time making "0mG h3r3's 4 H4x0R" videos and put them on the Internet, and proceed to come here and show off their work, and want people to either confirm the person's a cheat, or say "wow nice video".  I mean, why waste time on this?

Yes, we know people cheat, hack, glitch, or whatever.  It's a game.  Get over it.
(BMR)Commando
+2|6156
Definate aimbot , ive encountered alot of skilless cheaters using aimbots here lately.  1 shot kill from 10 feet away with a heavy assault rifle while standing up . Shot while going around a corner the bullet still finds you . Ive been playing this game long enough to no a hack when i see 1 .
The cheaters are actually dumb enough to believe that no 1 notices it . How dumb and skilless do you have to be to cheat rofl .....
DeathBecomesYu
+171|6180

TGMaverick wrote:

What I don't understand is why people continually spend time making "0mG h3r3's 4 H4x0R" videos and put them on the Internet, and proceed to come here and show off their work, and want people to either confirm the person's a cheat, or say "wow nice video".  I mean, why waste time on this?

Yes, we know people cheat, hack, glitch, or whatever.  It's a game.  Get over it.
I agree, I went into a server the other day, obvious hacker was destroying everyone. Every single time you would run into him, you were instantly dead. He never went prone and you were instantly dead EVERY time. One shot, one kill.....no one had  a chance. So instead of getting torn up about it, I just left the server and found another one.

Later of course, i check this guys stats and he had less than a thousand points. Probably a reset hacker starting over again. Bottom line, I dont need to make films, put together videos, host a video and then post it to make me feel better. Just find another server or report him to the admins of that server so they can do their job. No need to put more time into it than that.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6463|meh-land
what is it iwht people thinking that hackers get reset?  hackers get banned, they don't give give a crap about stats, believe me, i know
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6238|israel

Flyjetandkill wrote:

N1nj4.$haoRaa wrote:

Titch2349 wrote:

Why the fuck have you made this topic?

You call the topic "is it an Aimbot?"

Notice the "?"-> You are asking a question, wanting peoples views and opinions.

SO WHEN THEY SAY THEY DON'T THINK ITS AN AIMBOT, WHY DO YOU HAVE A GO AT THEM CALLING THEM MORONS?

YOU ASK FOR THEIR OPINION, THEY GIVE IT TO YOU, AND YOU HAVE A GO AT THEM?
OMG...
name of Thread  was:  "...is it aimbot?!"   ?! ?! ?! ?!
u know what "?!" mean??? rhetorical question (didnt ask your noobi ass 4 shit)
ffs before u scream go to school
iv post it coz i wanted to see if my friends were the only one blind
Just stop making movies about cheaters!!
Nobody cares!!
Get a Girlfriend!!!!!!Get a Life!!!!!!
Nobody cares?!
5 pages say u are talk shit
if u dont like the Thread i got a suggestion...
get the fuck............................................. out.. u bitchy bitch
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6632|Derby, England

Herd it all bifore
Thread /Closed

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard