onebadengineer
+0|6703
It inevitable, once ever three or four rounds, some jerk TK's me out of my AH, so he can go for a pointless ride.  I don't take this lightly, I find nothing more selfish or insulting.  Especially if you been waiting your turn, like a gentlemen.  Me I pull a tank up to the pad and wait, all night if I have to for retribution.   Anyone who enjoys flying the attack helicopters knows that this phenominon has gotten completely out of hand. 

If you TK some one out of a AH you should be immediatly kicked.  If his buddy TK's you when you show up at the pad, they both should be kicked.  If the Sergeant Majors waiting at the pad, high rank, gets the expensive gear he's earned it and more likely to help the team.  If you keep screaming for the gunner to "Get Out"  cause your buddy didn't get in, then crash on purpose to prove your point, you should be kicked.

The AH pad is the most unpleasent place in the game by far, believe me.  this problem should be fix immediatly before theirs a BF2 related homicide.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6744|The United Center
i agree.

also add in runways when people park their jeep in front of the plane when you try to take off.

...this really shouldnt be in the bf2s.com feature request section though.
[jive]spy905
+0|6704|United States - Illinois
i also agree..lol
it is pretty shitty, and annoying, whats more annoying is when you and a gunner are doing well for an entire round or more than one round, and then some guy joins and tries to TK you out of the chopper for himself
RAS_ace10
+12|6750
what more anoying is when you beat some one to a plane and they just stand on the runway. So then you teamkill them as you take off and THEY PUNISH!!! arghh this really annoys me especially since i dont fly the planes much and when i get the opertunity too, some a$$ hole gets in the way on purpose!!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6772|Noizyland

EA can't really help how their customers play the game. Maybe if you teamkill someone, you are not alowed to enter a veichle for a set period of time. At least thirty seconds so the guy who was teamkilled can have another go at getting the chopper/jet/whatever.

To prevent those who accidentaly teamkill while out on a mission, (say an accidental grenade while running from enemies to get into a transport,) from being stuck outside a veichle, there should be a set area where this rule applies, specificly around airfields, hangers and carriers.

Once a player is in a veichle, they are not kicked out though, like in accidental jet run-overs, (and those road-kills who are team mates who want you to be punished for taking a specific veichle.)
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
FromTheAshes
+53|6702
maybe, just maybe, instead of WAITING THE INTIRE FREAKING ROUND FOR A FREAKING CHOPPER, YOU CAN GET OFF THE DAMN AIRFIELD AND GO HELP YOUR TEAMATES WIN THE FREAKING ROUND?

I MEAN FOR FU*KS SAKES! TODAY THE ENTIRE FREAKING TEAM WAS ON THE CARRIER ON WAKE(WAS USMC) AND EVERY FREAKING TIME SOMTHING SPAWN ATLEAST 5 PEOPLE GOT BANNED FROM THE SERVER.

I switched to china and went on the carrier with a squad m8, and nade spammed their arses to hell
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6755|06-01

FromTheAshes wrote:

maybe, just maybe, instead of WAITING THE INTIRE FREAKING ROUND FOR A FREAKING CHOPPER, YOU CAN GET OFF THE DAMN AIRFIELD AND GO HELP YOUR TEAMATES WIN THE FREAKING ROUND?

I MEAN FOR FU*KS SAKES! TODAY THE ENTIRE FREAKING TEAM WAS ON THE CARRIER ON WAKE(WAS USMC) AND EVERY FREAKING TIME SOMTHING SPAWN ATLEAST 5 PEOPLE GOT BANNED FROM THE SERVER.

I switched to china and went on the carrier with a squad m8, and nade spammed their arses to hell
i love taking out enemy just waiting for jets or choppers
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6786|Singapore

Agreed. Especially in Oman. One run with the Su-34 takes out the:

1. AA Emplacement
2. At LEAST 1 x F-35b + 1 Chopper of any sort
3. 4-5 Kills.

I love it.
BlueScreen
I am the pwnage! Bitches!
+5|6736|Finland
I agree and not. Sometimes I see that some one is taking chopper all the time and he/she can't just do anything with it. He/she/they just go and die and it don't help team... Then I just try to get chopper as pilot, I fly it far enough from pad and then TK that guy who's gunner. It's so annoying to fly/gun with guy who can't shoot or even fly and because I know that I'm 1st in stats while flying chopper alone. But yes it's problem and I agree it. Maybe I'm kinda selfish but only when that another guy really suck as pilot/gunner. And there's also another problem with choppers... There's always half of team camping for chopper and most of them normaly just can't fly or be a gunner and most of them won't ever get that chopper. It's also damn annoying when there's no one capturing flags.. Everybody is just camping for chopper (and in those maps where US start from carrier it's BIG problem!)
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6786|Singapore

And i've mastered the TK @ Out of Bounds area Just let our evil 1337 snipers from outside to punish him for leaving the combat zone, swopp back and pick my mate.

I only do it to n00bs though. When he's proven himself to be one. If you're unproven, you're welcome to prove it.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6771|Golden, CO

tthf wrote:

if they're waiting for a jet,  just wait for it to spawn and let them get in.  Once they're in, nail them with a SRAW/Eryx...
Aquastorm
Last of the Uchiha
+4|6710|Hong Kong, China

deject wrote:

tthf wrote:

if they're waiting for a jet,  just wait for it to spawn and let them get in.  Once they're in, nail them with a SRAW/Eryx...
And then the trail will lead the, directly to your location.
Aquastorm
Last of the Uchiha
+4|6710|Hong Kong, China

deject wrote:

tthf wrote:

CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6737

Aquastorm wrote:

deject wrote:

tthf wrote:

and you will be flammed "Base Raper"

Happened to me

In Oilfields I was in bomber and China had like 8 people waiting for bomber so I just bombed their asses and been called "Base Raper" and "Stat Padder" and "Hacker"

Good thing admin was a commander and saw what I was doing and he was laughing his ass off.

Msg from admin: "Yea bomb then so they go fight not just wait for bomber we are loosing coz of them" lol

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.bf2idiots.com/deck.jpg Deck Swabber Ribbon

Awarded to soldiers who stand on the aircraft carrier waiting for a jet, chopper, or low-flying seagull to whisk them away to the islands rather than risk getting wet in one of those plentiful "boats" - they're icky.

and

https://www.bf2idiots.com/camping.jpg Eagle Scout Ribbon

This award is given to soldiers who sit patiently as their fellow soldiers fall dead around them because that helicopter should respawn in 37.2 seconds. Also seen camping for tanks, APCs, jets, and StarWars tickets.

Last edited by CRIMS0N_W0LF (2005-12-19 07:14:50)

*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6741|Malaga, España
the only thing i hate on wake is that TKing about planes and choppers and being a total jerk if u take the plane and crash the second after u have been in the air for 10 seconds....

Lets talk about Wake And planes coz i play these servers a lot with wake only (it rulz doesnt it ?)
Here we have a situation where i going to grab my AT kit if i got TKed for a shitty J-10 what i saw spawn in front of me...a jerk shoots in my back with a AK 47 ...i punish him directly not enough...i respawn and he crashed the plane AGAIN!....so i see him running at the J -10 but before he can come really close i launch my rocket at the plane and BLAM! planes gone...if u aint going too share no ones is going to fly got it bitch? well he didnt he shot me again...i punish again but now i,m really pissed i see a dead bodies kit a F2000....would he still have enough flashbangs? ow yes he has Gnar gnar gnar ..... i see him getting in the plane ok bitch taste this .... while he was gaining speed i threw an flashbang in front of his face BLAM hes blind he makes a 45º degrees turn to the left he flips and crashes in to a bunch of teammates that are retaking our airfield flag ....well 7 teamkills in a row...and yep the next thing i see he got kicked from the server....and after that i could fly peacefully in a J-10 without having dumbfucks shooting in my back

p.s also noticed if ur in a plane the teamkilling bastards going rapidly to a buggy or tanks and try to damage u as much as they can! what is this Fucking crap ffs!
p.s2: the fuckers who TK for a Plane or Chopper are the Chopper and Plane Whores as we known....

Last edited by *ToRRo*cT| (2005-12-19 07:30:02)

evillbill
+-1|6732|West Oz

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

Lets talk about Wake And planes coz i play these servers a lot with wake only (it rulz doesnt it ?)
Lets talk about 71 hrs on Karkand and 8 hrs on Wake. I don't think you have seen that many TK/s for jets. Recon' you've seen a few MEC spawn in the alleyways of the Hotel from your APC/Tank. But that's another story all together...

Not that I mind the APC/Tanks on K. Veteran Amour badges don't happen by themselves...
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6707|Charlie One Alpha

evillbill wrote:

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

Lets talk about 71 hrs on Karkand and 8 hrs on Wake. I don't think you have seen that many TK/s for jets. Recon' you've seen a few MEC spawn in the alleyways of the Hotel from your APC/Tank. But that's another story all together...

Not that I mind the APC/Tanks on K. Veteran Amour badges don't happen by themselves...
That was just completely uncalled for.  He's absolutely right about the stupid TK'ing on Wake, and the fact that he only has 8 hours on that map doesn't change a thing. In 8 hours you can get TK'd a LOT of times. And what he did on karkand is completely irrelevant, so don't even bring that up. There's no reason to.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
cocoasdad
+0|6740
I was playing Oman as commander and one pilot was just pounding he enemy.  He was also the kind of squad you dream about when your commanding, tell him where to hit and he would hit effectively until you told him to hit somewhere else. { I think his handle was Tigerhawk or something close}

Over Voip he tells me that someone is shooting him from the carrier. I scan and UAV the carrier and no red anywhere. Next thing he is shot down by the AA on the Essex by some retard on our team. Then this guy puts out claymores on the jet's parking spot so no one else can approach it. Real nice guy. { guys name was *something* and ended in _murdoch}

To top off the game, a spec ops guy from the other team parachutes onto the carrier and hits the UAV and Satelite scanner. I get the scan fixed with a supply crate and see him sitting in the catwalk along where the plane spawns. I turn off the squad screen to make a run up behind him and just as I start to shoot I'm gunned down from behind by the same jackass. The spec-ops guy then hits him, several others that spawn and then steals our jet and bombs the flight deck repeatedly with it.

We ended up winning the round but it was close. It amazed me how much this one guy doing something selfish and retarded was able to directly and indirectly drain the tickets from our side. In the long run it won't be cheats and padders that ruin the game it will be greedy little babies that make you sick of playing.
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6741|Malaga, España
thank you laidbackninja ,

shall i explain myself about my kark hours and wake? well simple the server i play on is Kark only...but i aint joining of the map...but coz many people there are nice...nice games..balanced rounds ....but then the server changed his image ....people are just tubing and c4 hopping around an bitching about the whole damn inbalance between Teams....so i got sick of kark and directly decided to go on wake only server why ONLY coz i,m now afraid in 1.12 that the server is going to change to an SF map (SF is what i do not have and not going to buy)  and i hate map changes (coz of my 512 ram)

so i took wake for my reasons....some PLA time and the map loads fast ass hell. and its a nice balanced map both teams are equal. but the first 5 min on my Wake record i got booted coz some stupid fuckheads i was before to get in a jet took a buggy ...and just stand in front of me when i was speeding...got 3 tks in a row got booted....so first 5 minutes wasnt a good impression for me .... well i took my old kark server again coz i just saw 1 slot was free and i wanted to shoot somebody...
2nd 15 minutes of wake i got booted again ...same fucking reason...people standing in front of me when i want to take off...i wanted to help an outpost that was getting overund by a mass of americans....so 2 Kicks on my stats in 2 days....i got 9 before since august and 5 of the 8 where fuckheads who didnt alow me to get into a vehicule that i seem to be faster in then them...the other 3 were attemps to get that explosive badge...well fuck the explosive badge i dont need it for anything..

but now i,m quiet satified with wake servers...i just stay on the ground and if i can take a jet i,m sure no others are watching me getting in...like SHIT TORRO TAKES MY FUCKING PLANE KILL HIM!

happy now Evillbill ? and kark now a days i play only to get teampoints for specific awards...for my personal fun i bomb the shit outta Wake

Last edited by *ToRRo*cT| (2005-12-19 14:11:11)

evillbill
+-1|6732|West Oz

*ToRRo*cT| wrote:

happy now Evillbill ? and kark now a days i play only to get teampoints for specific awards...for my personal fun i bomb the shit outta Wake
Fair enough. I'll admit I was out of line.  I had had a few when I posted that.

That said, I still think anyone complaining about being TKed for a jet on Wake is stating the bleedin' obvious.  It one of the great unwritten rules. I must have read alot of TK complainey post before I got to your's and the camels back broke...

Bread will fall butter down
You will get TKed for jets on Wake
You will get spawn killed at Hotel on Karkand
Yan
+0|6708
Serves you right you stinkin pilots. I can think of nothing better than a bunch of pilots hanginging around an airfield killing each other. If you dont like it, go play a flight simulator.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6807|Marathon, Florida Keys
sorry for quality, but imageshack is being gay and i had to put this in GIF so it woudl take it
https://img251.imageshack.us/img251/3802/screen0087qm.gif
Runway madness

Last edited by .:ronin:.|Patton (2005-12-19 22:34:55)

https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
*ToRRo*cT|
Spanish Sniper-Wh0re
+199|6741|Malaga, España
but alright....but the biggest Airplane TKing is an Airplane whore...coz he wins the TK fest and gets the fucking jet....well i think some solution are needed here.

1. Plane respawns faster so there is no time for the guy who flew last to get the plane again...
2. When someone is taking off no foot soldier can get tked by running in front of it coz he want to get the pilot booted  the death will count as an ''Dickhead is no more''
3. when someones is shooting the plane he directly gets vehicule damage for every 3 armor bars he shoot away of the plane...so in case of a TK he has more chance to get booted for his stupidity

the thing above only count thing in case of Aviators.

btw nice Pic...he need to get an award for that i think a veteran Teamkilling award then he still has his pride

Last edited by *ToRRo*cT| (2005-12-20 02:39:15)

DasCapital
+0|6703|Melbourne, AUS
Why not keep it simple and give the player who's been tk'd a choice of punishment: a) forgive  b) points penalty (as is now the case) or  c) DEATH penalty?
Scorpian65
+14|6736
Simple solution to your TK problem, play on a server that actually has admin's playing. We ban morons for that crap. You TK or cause TK on purpose your gone period, end of story.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard