Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6555|Long Island, New York
K. So, I've got everything hardware wise with my computer working.

However.

When I try to boot up vista, I get past everything, but it won't let me install Vista onto my 150 GB Raptor. It says something about "Not enough unallocated space" or somewhat. It doesn't make sense and I even had someone come over and look at it and he even said it doesn't make sense. I mean, 150GB should be VERY sufficient to install vista.

I tried looking on MS's support site but it doesn't really give me a good explanation.
fatmarik
+23|6599|Anywhere i am needed
in the install screen click on format and format it, formatting it will give u unallocated space in which u can install vista, had the same problem but fixed it by formatting it.
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6249
Might try giving MS tech support a call.  Before you do, it IS OUTSOURCED to India or something.  But I was having a tough time getting Windows to work on my new computer and the guy that I talked to was pretty helpful and easy to understand.  Good luck!
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6555|Long Island, New York

fatmarik wrote:

in the install screen click on format and format it, formatting it will give u unallocated space in which u can install vista, had the same problem but fixed it by formatting it.
That's the EXACT thing my friend who came over said would work. Thanks a lot.

I'll do it tomorrow, I'm not at my house with the computer.

Thanks again!

Last edited by Poseidon (2007-07-07 16:57:42)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard