Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6673|I smell corners
1 and 3
washow
Get out of MY JET!!!
+23|6738
didn't watch the good quality vid because i'm pretty dam sure it's #1 and #3 that's using aimbot.. #2 looks very legit
pj666
+16|6391|Sydney, Australia
all three track the target pretty closely, and a bit mechanically. So all 3 could be. But 2 and 3 look most like it. 1 seems to have more snap, so that could be the human aimer, but 2 and 3 track pretty closely, expecially 3.
Marinejuana
local
+415|6611|Seattle

Blehm98 wrote:

1 looks cleanest to me, but really if i was watching that in a video i would say not one is aimbot because none of them look particularly special.  I would need a much larger sample of shots to determine if someone is hacking.
2 and 3 are haxxx. my reasoning? he locks in both shots and continuously hits the same part of the hitbox until the kill registers.

in the first shot hes hovering over the body and seems to kill with hits both on and "behind" the hitbox, so he only could have aimbotted that shot if he doubletapped his aim button or something and didnt lock on to the same spot continuously.

number 2 has the snap, and while yes, you can shoot that way and then maintain your aim as the target moves, its also exactly what it would look like if you toggled an aimbot. u notice that he is compensating for movement slightly. aimbots can do that and 2 & 3 do it pretty equally.

number 3 doesnt have a snap but you notice once hes on, he stays perfectly aimed at the target until it falls, just like you would expect from a sneaky aimbotter.

seems pretty clear to me, but i wonder why you would go to the trouble of posting an easy "test." so i bet they are misleading videos and the clear cut hax vid, #2, is actually just a good (albeit rare) example of perfect snap aiming. and u even put in the "snap" caption so i figure you want all of us to guess #2 is hax and be wrong. also when i glance up at the names in the kill log, it looks like 1 & 3 are the same name, so odds are #2 is our legit shot.

i still think number one looks like a sloppy but momentarily lucky human hand. no other reason to sweep the sights through the target the way you do in the second burst. but bad players hack, and thus hackers probably make mistakes and lock/unlock their bot on people causing shots that dont look "locked" like an aimbot 'should' be. could just as easily be the case
Gunner978
+7|6302|USA

Roger Lesboules wrote:

Frag 3 would be the aimbot...but damn....your aimbot sucks man! Cant stay steady!
LOL
N1nj4.$haoRaa
+41|6264|israel
ok guys..
to spice things up, frag #2 was taken from this vid..
(for all u guys that said #2 was clean, maybe its clean i donow... watch this)

for good Quality view:
http://hosted.vgames.co.il/bf/%fa%e5%eb … ers322.wmv
Frag #1 is legit i dont understand y do BF2 Hacks suck in CSS they r instant kills i mean come on wtf these hacks suck.

Last edited by †[AøT]§tèálth† (2007-07-07 07:51:23)

Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6804|Long Island
i think 2 and 3 are aimbots, 1 is legit
Haley11thACR
+1|6198
I don't see an aim bot anywhere...1st kill is 9 shots 3 hits, 2nd kill is 6 shots 3 hits, and 3rd kill is 6 shots 3 hits....If this guy has a bot it sucks...

How do you figure its a bot? The cross hair flash you see is not actually the cross  hair its the X flashing when he scores a hit. Only one shot in each kill is a head shot....if that.

Before you accuse this guy you better get some better proof.
Casartelli
No skills, just luck
+14|6176|The Netherlands
2 and 3
Suicidal
+20|6534
FFS look at the cross hairs flashing!!!!!!!
Marinejuana
local
+415|6611|Seattle

Suicidal wrote:

FFS look at the cross hairs flashing!!!!!!!
they arent flashing, u are seeing the whole screen flash somewhat bc of vid quality shit. u can identify the hacks by how the sights predictably line up and move with the enemy.
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6621|Toronto-Canada
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6670|Ohio
where did you get this footage of me!!?
Bevo
Nah
+718|6547|Austin, Texas
My gut told me #1 and #3 originally.
I looked at the video that you took shot #2 from, and the SNAP from the first kill wasn't to the head and wasn't directly to the center.

Also, Videos #1 and #3 are from the same two players.

So, I'm guessing #2 is legit.
BeerzGod
Hooray Beer!
+94|6596|United States
I personally think its hard to tell an aimbot from just one frag unless it's a whip around shot out of nowhere. Anyone could be having a good day and make some crazy snap-shots, etc. I've even surprised myself a few times with some of the frags I've made. Knowing that anyone that saw a vid of it would think it was a hack. You really need a short video of frags instead of just one... but if I had to judge by the videos shown, I would lean more towards #2 and #3.

And you guys have to remember that not all bots are super-aim-on that make every bullet hit. Most of them just keep your aim focused on the targets hit box so you don't have too... a lot of shots will still miss if you full auto, etc.
PangeaLeader
+5|6191
WOULD YOU MIND telling us which 2 are with aimbot, BEFORE this topic gets to the 2. page and nobody will open it again ?
siciliano732
+202|6675|New York
you spelt mistery wrong its not "mistry."
Yesemaj
Banned
+3|6165

siciliano732 wrote:

It's mystery.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6489|meh-land

Yesemaj wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

It's mystery.
lol...
Sheky
+6|6564|London, England.
I'll say it was 2 & 3.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6489|meh-land
come on, we need to know now!!!

wich 1s 4r3 74h h4k><xs??//?/??
REDWOLF_101
+1|6183
Dont QUIZZEZ have an ANSWER!!!!????  N1nj4.$haoRaa   DO U KNOW THE ANSWER, or what?
CC-Marley
+407|6854

Blehm98 wrote:

Yesemaj wrote:

siciliano732 wrote:

It's mystery.
lol...
Suicidal
+20|6534
all.of.them

Board footer