T.Pike
99 Problems . . .
+187|6295|Pennsyltucky

I just got ANOTHER 1 K added - total of about 2500 in last 24 hours
TheGiantSE
+14|6483|Sweden
About 600p more this morning.

My guess is that they are uppdating stats by date now...oldest first.
Because the medals from yesterday did not show up.

Will be nice if the rest show up soon so everything can go back to "normal".
Really want SF army time to be updated...

50 points to next rank...maybe I will have it the next time i check.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6335|Orrstrayleea
Still no updates, they must be doing the U.S & UK first
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6535|Little blue planet, milky way
Still nothing from "theold days", and servers are not recording my stats all the regularly... I've gotten about 350 points total for the last 3½ weeks. At this rate, I might aswell quit again.
McCullough
+7|6850
Have received like 600pts every day the last few days, plus my lost awards and medals i earned a long time ago.
And i reached the 50k mark, so hello unlock and Sergeant Major.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6707|UK
yay statz are comin back
mr. LuxusLexus
+11|6226
I just got my points from my playing on Thursday, but the points from the down period is still missing. Do they process after a specific pattern? or are stats from the outage updated at random?
Enzzenmachine
+20|6358
points I got the 17th and 18th june + my 6hrs played on highway tampa (beta) haven't still shown up. I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones. baa!!
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6687|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
I really wish the KOF people would restart their server grrr
velocitychaos
+26|6508|Brisbane Australia
I don't think i've had an update since about the 5th July after the stats restarted,

definately haven't recieved the points i gained while they were down.

Maybe if everyone that plays BF2 and all ranked mods just stopped playing for about a week

and went outside and got a REAL life and talked to real people face to face (highly unlikely)

then EA could catch up with updating everyone!
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6338|England
I'm getting points but not in big chunks. Anything from +10 to +100. But still, at least its updating.
siciliano732
+202|6661|New York
i think the stats are down again.... :-/
aj0405
+19|6173
nah,they're just taking some time to update.i only got about 100 points yesterday and some more the days before and today it added 400 for me.the server is just taking some time to update.

Last edited by aj0405 (2007-07-07 09:32:18)

BluRR33
+27|6400|Sweden
Yaya   got back more than 3.000p    Happy as ...not much for  1 week..
siciliano732
+202|6661|New York
how about awards....are those coming in as well?
xXCortoMalteseXx
+11|6163|Some Pub in Valletta
Everything is coming

Between yesterday and today I've got somewhat 4000 points with awards etc....

Be a bit more patient!

Last edited by xXCortoMalteseXx (2007-07-07 09:44:19)

aj0405
+19|6173

siciliano732 wrote:

how about awards....are those coming in as well?
i didn't get any during the outage,but yes,they will come also.you won't lose anything.
siciliano732
+202|6661|New York

xXCortoMalteseXx wrote:

Everything is coming

Be a bit more patient!
im not being impatient...im just curious thats all.

as far as im concerned, the awards/points i got can all be regained but im just curious if i need to work at them again.

lol...no impatience here!
xXCortoMalteseXx

siciliano732 wrote:

xXCortoMalteseXx wrote:

Everything is coming

Be a bit more patient!
im not being impatient...im just curious thats all.

as far as im concerned, the awards/points i got can all be regained but im just curious if i need to work at them again.

lol...no impatience here!
OK! There's just too many of those "Me Me Me" and " Why Why Why" been hanging around on about a 1000 different topics lately....
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6607|Toronto-Canada
i have recieved about 5000 points from 3 days ago but i dont know if they points from the outage.
xXCortoMalteseXx

lxcpikiman wrote:

i have recieved about 5000 points from 3 days ago but i dont know if they points from the outage.
They propably still are, maybe sometime in next week things get back to normal again....
daves-box
+15|6658
It looks like the points that we are receiving are ONLY from when we have been playing not from the outage.  Looks like its about 2 to 3 days behind on points...  So whatever you do today you will receive on Tuesday or Wednesday.
d.cripz
+29|6421
ive received only 100 - 200 pts since this thing first started. I have actually earned probly 10 000 pts cause i was going for a rank up. This hole ordeal has just made me not care about pts and not care about playing bf2 that much.
aj0405
+19|6173

daves-box wrote:

It looks like the points that we are receiving are ONLY from when we have been playing not from the outage.  Looks like its about 2 to 3 days behind on points...  So whatever you do today you will receive on Tuesday or Wednesday.
it depends on the server.i played on the =SoE= Euro Force server and didn't get points until a couple days after.however,when i play on the BF2s US server i get them immediately.
xXCortoMalteseXx

daves-box wrote:

Not behind you on that one

Haven't been playing for over a week now maybe closer to two
and got 4k points with the medals etc. yesterday and today....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard