TFSlott
+2|6175
I got this ribbon a total of five times during the last month, but it still doesn't show up in BFQ. The first two times was during the 10 days where no stats were updating. OK - but what about the three other times? I got it last time yesterday but still nothing. It's quite frustrating.

I cannot remember which servers I got them on, but it's not the same server, and I allways play RANKED SERVERS.

I found a couple of old threads that come close, but they are all from 2006. And they all concern not even getting the ribbon. I actually do get the ribbon, but it just dosn't show up in BFQ.

The weird thing is that I also DO get my points for the round. I don't get it. Please can someone help?

One good thing though - I become one hell of a good APC driver over and over again trying to get my ribbon :-)

Advice to those of you having problems getting the ribbon: Warlord 24 player maps! Or 32 player maps not full. A round easily takes one hour + so the 20 minutes time can easily be obtained. Drive as engineer and stop once in a while dropping your mines near the flags. The mines not too close to each other - hence all the mines will blow up simultaneously when someone drives over. I see this mistake over and over again. I easily get three or four kills with my five mines. Don't be too aggressive with your APC and flee if you see the opposing tank. Back out of danger and repair your vehicle. Your APC is ment for killing troops! And it's very good at it too...
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6774|06-01
cos the stats are not updating in some (or most) cases...

https://img526.imageshack.us/img526/3758/babyjesuscryyx2.th.jpg
TFSlott
+2|6175
But I do get my points but no ribbon. I doen't make sense.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6764|The United Center
Searching would help, for one.

Points and stats are recording...awards are not.  Pretty simple.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard