Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6456|The edge of sanity

Harmor wrote:

There is chatter that is warning that the United States may break up into separate countries.  There are even some states like Vermont that want to succeed from the Union (16% want to leave).

If the United States did break up into several different countries, what's the fallout?
Isnt that a 2 bit game?

anyways china would take over the smaller countries and dominate
imortal
+240|6665|Austin, TX

amak1131 wrote:

Well, I can tell you right now: California, New Mexico and Arizona would merge with Mexico to form....idk, La República de México?
Ask the mexicans, who will claim they are already a part of mexico.  Their people aren't emmigrating, just moving, right?

On the other note; Vermont?  Why exactly do we need them, other than to make the border easier to draw?  I mean, are any valuable businesses or resources there?  So long, Vermont; take all those left leaning freakos (I am not referring to ALL left leaning people here, just the ones who may be accurately described as 'freako' by most moderate people) with you.  The right leaning freakos could have Idaho, but we need the potato(E)s.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6519|Πάϊ

Harmor wrote:

If the United States did break up into several different countries, what's the fallout?
Think of all those cool stamps on your passport!
ƒ³
citricacidx
Hooligan of War
+21|6504|Atlanta, GA
Um.. on the contrary, intelligent sources predict the North American Union of The US, Canada, and Mexico.
Wreckognize
+294|6485
I have taken the liberty of drawing up a map of what the US would look like if it did break apart. 

https://img530.imageshack.us/img530/2616/usa3il2.jpg
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6478|Communist Republic of CA, USA
The Northeast Sensible?  My Ass.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

The Northeast Sensible?  My Ass.
RAIMIUS
You with the face!
+244|6714|US
No, Illinois wouldn't side with Michigan.  Maybe the People's Republic of Mexifornia, but not Michigan!  Chicago (aka Illinois' voting majority) is too liberal for that.

...and the entire midwest/greatlakes/Oregon/Washington are not rednecks! Get your stereotypes straight!
Wreckognize
+294|6485

RAIMIUS wrote:

...and the entire midwest/greatlakes/Oregon/Washington are not rednecks! Get your stereotypes straight!
Yea I know, but I couldn't figure out what to label them as, so I lumped them in with rednecks.
amak1131
+4|6162

imortal wrote:

amak1131 wrote:

Well, I can tell you right now: California, New Mexico and Arizona would merge with Mexico to form....idk, La República de México?
Ask the mexicans, who will claim they are already a part of mexico.  Their people aren't emmigrating, just moving, right?
Of course, they are just moving. Need to respect that.

But I'm serious. With all this immigration stuff that's going on, I really do see these three states being absorbed by Mexico and driven into the ground. I'm scared:|
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6548|San Diego, CA, USA
Arizona just made it illegal for their employers to hire illegals.  Only problem is that there is no tamperproof ID card so there will be alot of document fraud.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6643

Harmor wrote:

Arizona just made it illegal for their employers to hire illegals.  Only problem is that there is no tamperproof ID card so there will be alot of document fraud.
I doubt anymore than there is already
citricacidx
Hooligan of War
+21|6504|Atlanta, GA

Harmor wrote:

cause... you know.. there isn't already document fraud happening..
blisteringsilence
I'd rather hunt with Cheney than ride with Kennedy
+83|6701|Little Rock, Arkansas

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Oh no, i'm not learning 50 fucking new countries and capital cities. You stay together now.
Lol! it'd be stupid to split into 50 countries.  We would be much more efficient (and much less imperialistic) if we split into five or six separate provinces (but all still maintained a relationship through a type of "American Union" or something).  I think it'd be a sweet idea.
Ummm.... I'm pretty sure we tried that first, and it didn't work.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6757|06-01
what would happen to McDonalds!?!?! oh noes!
Longbow
+163|6646|Odessa, Ukraine

KuSTaV wrote:

That would never happen. EVER.
According to my parents , they had the same feelings right in 1990 . Less then in a year USSR falled .
BALTINS
ಠ_ಠ
+37|6486|Latvia

Longbow wrote:

KuSTaV wrote:

That would never happen. EVER.
According to my parents , they had the same feelings right in 1990 . Less then in a year USSR falled .
In 1990 we and our neighbors were pretty much free already, the only reason the Soviets still had influence was their military stationed here. Too bad those OMON bitches weren't lynched by the end..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard