[GSF]AFROPUFF
+7|6565
Now to my knowledge that if you restart a BF2 server then the stats will begin to update again "processd again"     ... right?

Now almost 90% of the servers i try ar still no updating? ,        Note:> all EA and a few other server are all working!!!

Ok is this just me or in my eyes the stats updating are byy far fixed, im fed up with winning points and some badges and not gettign them, ok now i guess it seems like im going on abou tthe stats issue wich is not the case, ADMINS SERVER RESET!!!! thats all i ask.

EA also says they are working on retreiving lost stats? where are they also? where is the updates on how they are gettin on......

i guesss im feeling the anger because im like 1000 points away from Sgt.Major ahaa noobie right ? lol

Mod Powers that be... dnt close the thread unless it turns into another stats issue post, wich there are plenty off..... plz dnt mistake  my question to many aready posted.

Basicly all it needs is for the admins to restart there servers.............!!

thank you for your time.

Last edited by [GSF]AFROPUFF (2007-07-05 11:14:03)

daves-box
+15|6671
I feel your pain! I'm so pissed for not getting points/badges/ribbons etc for the last 3 weeks.

flame shield enabled....
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6246|Finland
HAHAHAH YOU NOOB GO DIE, NOT!

Yeah i know what you mean, its so frustrating that stats aren't still working correctly and we have only 2 options, Get life or Do something so teh time will pass
shadow18alpha
I attend BF2 Anonymous Meetings
+129|6700|Warlord/Bellevue,WA
stats not updating? *gets out his 360 and plays some more Dead Rising*
Inimicus_7
+26|6386|England, UK

[Fin]Dami3n wrote:

Yeah i know what you mean, its so frustrating that stats aren't still working correctly and we have only 2 options, Get life or Do something so teh time will pass
Play WoW?
The_Killer
Banned
+113|6550|dunno

Inimicus_7 wrote:

[Fin]Dami3n wrote:

Play WoW?
Go outside?
Unreal_Insanity
+9|6189

[GSF]AFROPUFF wrote:

Now to my knowledge that if you restart a BF2 server then the stats will begin to update again "processd again"     ... right?

Now almost 90% of the servers i try ar still no updating? ,        Note:> all EA and a few other server are all working!!!

Ok is this just me or in my eyes the stats updating are byy far fixed, im fed up with winning points and some badges and not gettign them, ok now i guess it seems like im going on abou tthe stats issue wich is not the case, ADMINS SERVER RESET!!!! thats all i ask.

EA also says they are working on retreiving lost stats? where are they also? where is the updates on how they are gettin on......

i guesss im feeling the anger because im like 1000 points away from Sgt.Major ahaa noobie right ? lol

Mod Powers that be... dnt close the thread unless it turns into another stats issue post, wich there are plenty off..... plz dnt mistake  my question to many aready posted.

Basicly all it needs is for the admins to restart there servers.............!!

Gentlemen hes right. The server nust be restarted for in order to get the stats streamed. I did it on my DV server and it updates after every round played.

thank you for your time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard