Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6518|the best galaxy
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL
I don't waste my time with propaganda, why do you?
Freke1
I play at night... mostly
+47|6518|the best galaxy
I want to stay informed of all views.
Post some links if You have some good links ppl.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/7d11696e2ffd4edeff06466095e98b0fab37462c.png
elstonieo
Oil 4 Euros not $$$
+20|6309|EsSeX
If you want some really well done videos check these out

BBC4s Century of the Self parts 1, 2, 3 & 4 all worth a watch imo
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 5191428174
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 3224520614
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 4894802811
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 8497501036

The Corporation fantastic Documentary Part 1 and 2 (love the Shell CEO story)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 0081230711
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 3244917682

The TED website have some great Videos www.ted.com
examples: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 6273926158
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 0462155344

All are Fantastic imho

Edit: OP most of the video links seem a bit naff to me the only one ive watched and liked is America: Freedom to Fascism but thats becuase i dont know American Law

Last edited by elstonieo (2007-07-04 19:37:31)

agent146
+127|6357|Jesus Land aka Canada

S.Lythberg wrote:

i want to see the a "disturbing google video" where the "jews are evil spawn and secretly trying to take over the world"
Smithereener
+138|6286|California
Never seen any of those but Loose Change.

It was crappy.
dubbs
+105|6603|Lexington, KY
Saw TerrorStorm, and there was something on it, that made me just not really watch the rest of it.  It was something obvious was a lie.  I forget what it was, but lost interest in it when they said it.  It was about halfway through it.  What I think is strange about he was saying that both Britain, and the US allow terrorist attacks to take place.  At the start of the film, he said that US stated that they were planning terrorist attacks, and make it look as if Cuba did them, that was in the 70's.  Then he based his option of British government allowing the 7/7 attacks.  He does make some good points, but does not provide facts to back them up.  For example, he stated that bus 30 was rerouted to a different area on London by police when the 7/7 attacks occurred, but he does not provide proof that this occurred.  He also took one survivor of the 7/7 attacks on the subway trains, and makes it a driving point of why he thanks that the attacks were from the British government.  Like a lot of movies like this, they leave out the other side of the story, or do not tell the complete story.
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL

dubbs wrote:

Saw TerrorStorm, and there was something on it, that made me just not really watch the rest of it.  It was something obvious was a lie.  I forget what it was, but lost interest in it when they said it.  It was about halfway through it.  What I think is strange about he was saying that both Britain, and the US allow terrorist attacks to take place.  At the start of the film, he said that US stated that they were planning terrorist attacks, and make it look as if Cuba did them, that was in the 70's.  Then he based his option of British government allowing the 7/7 attacks.  He does make some good points, but does not provide facts to back them up.  For example, he stated that bus 30 was rerouted to a different area on London by police when the 7/7 attacks occurred, but he does not provide proof that this occurred.  He also took one survivor of the 7/7 attacks on the subway trains, and makes it a driving point of why he thanks that the attacks were from the British government.  Like a lot of movies like this, they leave out the other side of the story, or do not tell the complete story.

I wrote:

and this is why...
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6417|Chicago, IL

Chuck Biscuits wrote:

insert rant here.
1.  Anyone can make a video, that does not make it true.
2.  I am extremely interested in world affairs, or I would not be here.
3.  I'm still planning to vote Republican, regardless of what some video says.
4.  Weren't you banned?
Smithereener
+138|6286|California

Chuck Biscuits wrote:

S.Lythberg
    Dubbs
   Smithereener

Obviously you two have no capability to retain vital information.

Further more, you are not interested in world situations because
you don't understand the subjects or the intelligence presented to you.
You lack everything.

You forgot what you saw because you are a bunch of dumb ass's.
You pass information like this off as propaganda because it's a word you
heard one time, and thought it would be cool to use in your own context,
thinking to yourself that your cool because you didn't fall for something,
when really your passing up some really well rounded, open-voiced, multi-opinion,
multi-angled debates about what happened and what is happeneing since 9/11.

If you don't want to help with the cause, shut the fuck up and don't post on important threads like this.
You make me angry.
And obviously, you have no capability to retain basic grade school math.

The fuck are you on about?

Not interesting in world situations? I pay attention to what happens in the world far more than most of the people in my age group. You can literally ask a question about Darfur to people in my school, and only about 2 out of 10 will even know where Darfur is. I didn't forget what I saw. I only saw Loose Change, I remember watching it a few times. Whoever made it, Dylan or someone, did a very good job in editing and such, but failed to cite any real credible sources. If they did, it was outweighed by the numerous other sources that explained that the 9/11 attacks were NOT a hoax. I'd trust sources like Popular Mechanics over some random guy who decides to make a video claiming that upper level government officials decieved the ENTIRE nation in order to instigate a war in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Let's define propaganda.

Wikipedia wrote:

Propaganda is the deliberate, systematic attempt to shape perceptions, manipulate cognitions, and direct behavior to achieve a response that furthers the desired intent of the propagandist.
Right. I like to be grandiloquent to make my posts seem much more erudite. How is Loose Change NOT propaganda? They manipulate the information about the seismographs to make it fit in with their story!

I'm all open for debate, but not with stupid material like this. I've given these conspiracy theories a chance. I've listened to what they had to say, and my take about them is as follows: Loose Change is full of shit and you know it. What kind of cause are you trying to spread? A cause that promotes bullshit stories like 9/11 was caused by our own government?

Penn & Teller's take on 9/11 Conspiracy Theories

Edit: You make me angry too.

Last edited by Smithereener (2007-07-04 21:16:41)

dubbs
+105|6603|Lexington, KY

Chuck Biscuits wrote:

S.Lythberg
    Dubbs
   Smithereener

Obviously you two have no capability to retain vital information.
Further more, you are not interested in world situations because
you don't understand the subjects or the intelligence presented to you.
You lack everything.

You forgot what you saw because you are a bunch of dumb ass's.
You pass information like this off as propaganda because it's a word you
heard one time, and thought it would be cool to use in your own context,
thinking to yourself that your cool because you didn't fall for something,
when really your passing up some really well rounded, open-voiced, multi-opinion,
multi-angled debates about what happened and what is happeneing since 9/11.

If you don't want to help with the cause, shut the fuck up and don't post on important threads like this.
You make me angry.
Well you lack the ability to count.  You state three names but say you two.  Also lets look a little deeper into your bias post.  It seems you do not comprehend a review, or what someone thought about one of the movies posted.  I did not say that the movies were propaganda, matter of fact I did not say any were.  In my post I stated that I thought that Alex Jone's movie TerrorStorm gave incorrect information, and stated what I thought was wrong with the movie, also known as a review.  I stated that he did not document some of his "facts" that well.  I will go as far to say that some of the stuff he stated were documented well, for example, he has on tape a

As for the rest of the stuff you are talking about.  I want to see a different view, that is why I watch the movie.  Once I found out that some of the "facts" that he gives is false, then I have to really think about how true the other "facts" are.  This is logic, not me trying to be cool.  If you look at most of Alex Jones material, and his website (http://www.infowars.net), you will see that he truly believes that there are a group of people who want to control the world events. 

Now, before you say anything else before you think about it.  Just because we do not think or believe the same way you do, does not make us dumb, or bias.  I could go on to tell you how movies like Loose Change edit out information that do not support their message.  One of the big things in Loose Change was that a missile hit the Pentagon.  This I found to be hard to believe, when I remember reporters at the Pentagon interviewing people who saw a plane hit the building.  This was shown around the world on both Fox and CNN.  But yet, Loose Change does not document this information in the first edition of the movie.  Another "fact" that was shown to be incorrect in Loose Change is that the gold under the WTC was not recovered, when it was reported that it was by multiple new companies.

Trying to act cool, I am not.  Doing research to verify the information that the videos show, I do do.  Call it what you want, but I think that is being very open minded, and not trusting everything from one source.

Edit:  Let me ask you this.  If flights landed as Loose Change stated,  and were replaced by other planes, where are the people that were on the plane?  Why have they not tried to contact their family if they are still alive?  Also, why has Loose Change had different edits, with different information.  Have you ever tried thinking about that before you posted your bias response, or are you trying to be the cool guy?

Last edited by dubbs (2007-07-04 21:23:12)

RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6451|Somewhere else

Smithereener wrote:

It was crappy.
Loose change is fucking rediculous and pathetic.

I mean, on the 5th anniversary of 9/11, there were people in loose change t-shirts and shit handing out fliers at the ceremony at ground zero, talking about it all being a hoax and other BS.

I wanted to MURDER them pieces of shit.  Even if that were true, show some fucking respect.
Smithereener
+138|6286|California

RoosterCantrell wrote:

Smithereener wrote:

It was crappy.
Loose change is fucking rediculous and pathetic.

I mean, on the 5th anniversary of 9/11, there were people in loose change t-shirts and shit handing out fliers at the ceremony at ground zero, talking about it all being a hoax and other BS.

I wanted to MURDER them pieces of shit.  Even if that were true, show some fucking respect.
I love Maddox's take on Loose Change.
Here
and Here

To be honest, Loose Change actually convinced me at first. *shame* But I found that Popular Mechanics article and quickly changed my mind.
Takedazor
+10|6749|Vila Real, Portugal
Good videos Freke1, i've watch some and will watch the others when i got some time.

I consider most of the infomation on this videos important and only someone that doesn't understand the information or didn't watched it carefully can say otherwise.

Of course not everything not this movies is true, some information is exagerated, but the main message's are true, only the blind of mind or servents of evil cannot see this.
dubbs
+105|6603|Lexington, KY

Takedazor wrote:

Good videos Freke1, i've watch some and will watch the others when i got some time.

I consider most of the infomation on this videos important and only someone that doesn't understand the information or didn't watched it carefully can say otherwise.

Of course not everything not this movies is true, some information is exagerated, but the main message's are true, only the blind of mind or servents of evil cannot see this.
How can you base something on false facts, and still have a true message?  You lost me there.  Can you show us the light on that statement?  I thought if you mislead someone with a lie, that you message is not true.  But who am I, oh that is right according to Chuck Biscuits I am a are a bunch of dumb ass, who has no capability to retain vital information and pass up some really well rounded, open-voiced, multi-opinion, multi-angled debates because I think I am cool.  So my thoughts don't really matter, even if I prove the messages and/or "facts" incorrect in those videos.

Last edited by dubbs (2007-07-04 21:54:17)

Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6427|The edge of sanity
I feel like i missed out...

Anyways Like S. said most of those films are propaganda to one side or another. Its bad enough these videos dont debate anything but scream at you to follow their point fo view. In fact it all reminds me of the S.O.A.D. video "B.Y.O.B.". Most of the propaganda is made into incoherent bullshit that people whom are easy to sway buy into and become brainwashed and dowsed buy a certain sides political fire.
Takedazor
+10|6749|Vila Real, Portugal
Dudds you see these events taking place in your country, it's not me that is saying it, and not Chuck Biscuits, it's lots of ppl, ppl more informed then u on law, politics and other subjects. So you are saying that everyone that appers in this videos is telling lies, thousands of american people that would have nothing to gain on this but repression by other ppl, well dude i don't know what to say to you...

Just see for yourself the patriot act, and the other law's aproved by your goverment... it's on papper go get it verry simple.

I don't know what u want more dude, i just don't know, u only believe in you favorite tv channels and in your goverment so i can't say anything to change your mind, you will never change it, you've made up your choise and will change for nothing.

You know what is funny? It's that if some of the events talked on this videos take place many ppl will say it is for the best or something, i don't think they dislike guantanamo and other human rights breaking.

Let me gess guantanamo doesn't exist... patrioct act doesn't exist... president execute orders don't exist... Forget it dude u got nothing to learn with this videos you better get on with your life.
FarBeyondReality
The odd one out
+24|6131
Zeitgeist the full movie. A movie about what christianity, 9/11 and the Federal Reserve have in common. A big recommendation to watch, it made me gasp several times tbh.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … ;plindex=1

Credits go out to heggs for linking me this movie in the first place.
Chuck Biscuits
Nothing.
+13|6144|Nowhere.
Yes, I have been banned twice in my first month here. What about it?
You think I care about what you write on here? Get real. Plus, the people
banning me are a bunch of flaming homos (really) , so I don't really care
about what they say.

The federal Reserve is evil.
Bush administration is evil.
People who have balls and speak up about conspiracies are heroes.

S.Lythberg
    Dubbs
   Smithereener

Above mentioned turds are gay. End of story.

Last edited by Chuck Biscuits (2007-07-04 22:10:34)

Chuck Biscuits
Nothing.
+13|6144|Nowhere.

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

Chuck Biscuits wrote:

about what they say.

S.Lythberg
    Dubbs
   Smithereener

I think someone is crying for a permaban
I think you should shut your ugly face! These bitches don't have the balls to perma-ban   (or whatever the fuck you just called it) me. Eat Shit

Last edited by Chuck Biscuits (2007-07-04 22:12:46)

Smithereener
+138|6286|California

Chuck Biscuits wrote:

about what they say.

S.Lythberg
    Dubbs
   Smithereener

How about a proper rebuttal assmunch? Try making some fucking sense. At least you didn't get any counting wrong this time. I'm sorry that I expressed my own personal opinion on a forum, and I'm sorry that you were offended by my opinion. I guess we have to have everything conform to your views.

Speaking up about conspiracies don't take any fucking balls. Anyone can stand up and say the government planned out 9/11. All sorts of people are doing it as we speak right now.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6427|The edge of sanity

Chuck Biscuits wrote:

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

Chuck Biscuits wrote:

about what they say.

S.Lythberg
    Dubbs
   Smithereener

I think someone is crying for a permaban
I think you should shut your ugly face! These bitches don't have the balls to perma-ban   (or whatever the fuck you just called it) me. Eat Shit
i gaurentte a fucking permaban now
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6718|The United Center
Three tempbans in a month of posting?
Don't have the balls to permban?

It doesn't take balls.  It takes two clicks.  Goodbye.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6603|Derby, England

'Flaming' (personal attacks) are not well received on these forums.

Bitch slaped by Boris do not flame people on here!!!!!! and becarefol what you wish for u might just get it........

Have a nice Rest Chuck Biscuits  I will see u in 2 weeks
dubbs
+105|6603|Lexington, KY

Chuck Biscuits wrote:

about what they say.

S.Lythberg
    Dubbs
   Smithereener

How about coming up with a very good defense, instead of something I would expect from a elementary grade child.  Just because we effectively broke your post down, and showed you how bias, and how you post before thinking, does not mean that you can at least but thought into your post.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard