PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6233|Roma

SargeV1.4 wrote:

haffeysucks wrote:

I don't understand how the bike in that picture depicts "FAIL" though...
wow, MONSTERFAIL
Ouch, try looking really closely with your head tilted to the side.

And squinting.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6720|Middle of nowhere

fitz8402 wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

wah1188 wrote:

Haha watched it today thats possible in real life right? I was gutted it died by a little piece of poo poo falling into its hole though .
i think it's possible...

but then again, it's a movie and mostly computer generated, so who knows?

and i feel your pain, it's lame how it died b/c that box thing fell into it's.... man, i don't want to call it a hole, lol
As cool as it was its not even close to possible.  Sorry to bust your bubble.  To take it a step farther I will really play reality police.  The STOVL F-35 does not even have an internal gun.  If the mission requires one a pod can be mounted under the wing but would never be fired while in a hover.  In the movie it shows the muzzle flash coming from somewhere in the bottom of the engine inlet.  An aircraft designer would never even consider doing this because of the corrosive gasses that would be pulled through the engine.  Not to mention the risk of debris destroying the engine.  Just one more example of the game developers and hollywierd not doing there homework.
ah damn, o well, it was still cool

whether or not it has guns, it was still fucking awesome to see it rip apart the Semi though
fitz8402
+10|6652|The Halls of Montezuma

david363 wrote:

who knows but im wondering why it says "RESCUE" down the side of the jet...
It is for the crash fire rescue team.  They have to know how to get the pilot out if he cant do it himself.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard