justice
OctoPoster
+978|6753|OctoLand
Where I usually live (caribbean) tarantulas in the house are a common thing, I still get frightened by them, but I can deal with them. This was in my room a few months ago when  I was in Antigua

https://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5377/taransd6.jpg
I know fucking karate
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6162|Scotland

badhq wrote:

Bull3t wrote:

max wrote:

lol I personaly give them 6 houers to move if they there after that I will move them out my self
I would do the same, except in 6 hours i would have moved myself and gave the spider my room.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6644|Derby, England

Bruce-SuperNub wrote:

badhq wrote:

Bull3t wrote:

lol I personaly give them 6 houers to move if they there after that I will move them out my self
I would do the same, except in 6 hours i would have moved myself and gave the spider my room.
lmfao lol
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6538|South Florida
I hate spiders more then anything else in the world. Ever. Ever. When i own a house its seriously gunna be spider proof cause those bitches will not live. I will seriously shoot them with a .38 before i dare think of sleeping.
15 more years! 15 more years!
Larkin
Banned
+22|6528|West Yorkshire, England

Kurazoo wrote:

Blow torch or Lighter and deodrant.
You need an M61 Vulcan Cannon for that bastard. I hate spiders, i always get the shivers when i see 'em.

Mitch wrote:

I hate spiders more then anything else in the world. Ever. Ever. When i own a house its seriously gunna be spider proof cause those bitches will not live. I will seriously shoot them with a .38 before i dare think of sleeping.
I like your style.

Last edited by Larkin (2007-07-04 12:56:48)

Parker
isteal
+1,452|6407|The Gem Saloon

Mitch wrote:

you would miss.
better to attempt that with a shotty.
Madiz
is back
+26|6769

Parker wrote:

Mitch wrote:

you would miss.
50.cal would be better...or rocket launcher.
https://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Madiz991/signa.jpg
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6378|California
i would plant c4 around my house and when the time comes that spider is going down with me.
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6543|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition

Madiz wrote:

Parker wrote:

Mitch wrote:

you would miss.
TV-missle?
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6248|United Kingdom
grenade?
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6697|United States of America
That's a weird thing. I don't really get spiders as much as centipedes anymore. Speaking of which:
https://www.uos.harvard.edu/images/ehs/pest/centipede_main.jpg

Damn thing is all sorts of insects seem to attract themselves to the keyboard I'm using right now.
Larkin
Banned

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox wrote:

Madiz wrote:

Parker wrote:

you would miss.
TV-missle?
As i said, M61 VULCAN CANNON!
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6459|Boulder, CO
Whenever i see a big spider i generally think argh its going to eat me then after i've climbed out of the attic i'll find a magazine and poke the spider onto it thentransfer it onto something else thats outside.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6538|South Florida

DesertFox- wrote:

That's a weird thing. I don't really get spiders as much as centipedes anymore. Speaking of which:
http://www.uos.harvard.edu/images/ehs/p … e_main.jpg

Damn thing is all sorts of insects seem to attract themselves to the keyboard I'm using right now.
Oh... My god... House centipedes....

/wrists!!!
mafropetee
+18|6156|Altamonte Springs, FL
i love spiders. they are so creepy. one time at my step moms house me and my step bro found this HUGE wolf spider about the size of my hand, no lie (which is quite common over there) laying an eggsack... RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALLWAY. i was like "cool" and my bro was like "OMFG HOLY MOTHAFUKIN SHIZ!" so we got the camcorder and recorded it giving birth. then he smashed it with a boot and i smacked him on the head.

come on guys. with an exception to brown recluses, black widdows, or any other poisonus spider, spiders are a good thing. they keep out the much more disgusting creatures, like cockroaches. which, in truth, actually are some of the cleanest creatures on earth. they are more germaphobic than we are... except for when they poop in our food.

scorpions are fun too. personally i find scorpions to be more menacing than any spider. ive found them in hotel rooms and such.

but talking about big things in your house, ive had a bat in mine. idk how the hell it got in there, but i opened up my closet and WHOOSH a bat comes flying out. again, i thought it was cool, but i didnt know if it was one of them vampire bats (yes, they exist, and they do drink blood) so i got a bat and shooed it out the window.

btw guys, i fear NOTHING. a brown bear could be in my room and id just be like "ohh damn", not freak out, collect my bb, airsoft, and paintball guns, and start shooting it in the face until it stopped growling.

ohh dear. ive written a book. ok im done.
Larkin
Banned

Noobeater wrote:

Whenever i see a big spider i generally think argh its going to eat me then after i've climbed out of the attic i'll find a magazine and poke the spider onto it thentransfer it onto something else thats outside.
Best way to get rid of a spider (without using high explosives) is the "glass-and-paper" method, where u put the glass/jug/bathtub over the spider (depending on it's size) and then side the paper underneath the glass, then you can carry it outside.

mafropetee wrote:

btw guys, i fear NOTHING. a brown bear could be in my room and id just be like "ohh damn", not freak out, collect my bb, airsoft, and paintball guns, and start shooting it in the face until it [ripped my face off].
Fixed.

Last edited by Larkin (2007-07-04 13:17:55)

Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6459|Boulder, CO
Maybe you like your winpy methods but i just lack the energy to find a suitable contianer and there seem to be many magazines around my room, mostly geeky ones. but hey saying that i've handled large boa contrictors, hissing cockroaches, baby alligators, fully grown alligators (mouth thankfully forced closed)  oh and this massive black scorpion when i was 10, that was just funny everyone else was shitting themselves and running away from me and it (i was a volunteer in this show and the guy told me to close my eyes and put this massive scorpion on my hands then told me to show it to people, they ran away) good times.
Mitch
16 more years
+877|6538|South Florida
If i were to use a container to hold a spider that big, i would not let it go. I'de have to like call me parents to come and kill it.
Larkin
Banned

Noobeater wrote:

Maybe you like your winpy methods but i just lack the energy to find a suitable contianer and there seem to be many magazines around my room, mostly geeky ones. but hey saying that i've handled large boa contrictors, hissing cockroaches, baby alligators, fully grown alligators (mouth thankfully forced closed)  oh and this massive black scorpion when i was 10, that was just funny everyone else was shitting themselves and running away from me and it (i was a volunteer in this show and the guy told me to close my eyes and put this massive scorpion on my hands then told me to show it to people, they ran away) good times.
Hehe, I'm not scared of what spiders will do to me when i see 'em (living in England i really don't have to worry about poisonous animals) it's just the way they move and look. All sinister and stuff.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6697|United States of America

Larkin wrote:

mafropetee wrote:

btw guys, i fear NOTHING. a brown bear could be in my room and id just be like "ohh damn", not freak out, collect my bb, airsoft, and paintball guns, and start shooting it in the face until it [ripped my face off].
Fixed.

mafropetee wrote:

btw guys, i fear NOTHING. a brown bear could be in my room and id just be like "ohh damn", not freak out, collect my bb, airsoft, and paintball guns, and start shooting it in the face until it stopped growling.
You are familiar with the fact that your best chance there would be to shoot paintballs down the throat of the bear and choke it since none of the aforementioned "weapons" will have much chance of piercing a bear's skin, much less killing it.
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6459|Boulder, CO
they might blind it though, if you have a chance to aim whilst its charging at you.
Larkin
Banned

DesertFox- wrote:

Larkin wrote:

mafropetee wrote:

Fixed.

mafropetee wrote:

You are familiar with the fact that your best chance there would be to shoot paintballs down the throat of the bear and choke it since none of the aforementioned "weapons" will have much chance of piercing a bear's skin, much less killing it.
Hmm. Good thinking Batman. However, I don't think a little bit of paint is gonna make much difference to a really pissed off bear. I may be wrong though (probably am).

Noobeater wrote:

they might blind it though, if you have a chance to aim whilst its charging at you.
Yeah, get it in the eyes. Paintballs can kill humans if they are hit in the eye, so it should damage a bear. Or at the very least deter it.

Last edited by Larkin (2007-07-04 13:33:55)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6538|South Florida

Larkin wrote:

Noobeater wrote:

Yeah, get it in the eyes. Paintballs can kill humans if they are hit in the eye, so it should damage a bear. Or at the very least deter it.
Or piss it off and make it wanna tear you apart even more...
Inspect@hDeck
+23|6438|Browntown
Haha, I've chilled with a grizzly bear or two on many camping trips, even been chased by a black bear, went into a cage in the middle of the ocean with some sharks circling around, and been on a safari with lions/rhinos, but my god, put me in the same building as a spider and I will flip shit and be out of there so fast you wouldn't know what happened.
suomalainen_äijä
+64|6178
HUGE spider, omg

if i saw a spider like that one I would scream like a little baby lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard