kylef
Gone
+1,352|6499|N. Ireland
round 1: round ends immediately, i lose;
round 2: me and bernadictus hit it up, our team absolutely sucks and yet whilst we haven't played in several months, we end up with the most kills
round 3: teamkilled and then forced to leave
round 4: i quit when it started

yeah, 2142 still sucks
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6526|Adelaide, South Australia

leetkyle wrote:

yeah, 2142 still sucks
Well, duh

This post was not intended to offend any avid 2142 players
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6486|Somewhere else

I think I have about 5 hours of game time in 2142.  Best 50$ I ever spent
Bernadictus
+1,055|6743

leetkyle wrote:

round 2: me and bernadictus hit it up, our team absolutely sucks and yet whilst we haven't played in several months, we end up with the most kills

yeah, 2142 still sucks
My toughts.

Round 1: Join up with Kyle, Kyle is commanding, I am driving my Nekotama up to the first Silo on Minsk. Get teamkilled for no apparent reason by a teammater.
Round 2: Our team sets up camp on our Titan, Silos all go red.
Round 3: I thank my teammates with a bullet then exit the game.

Conclusion. After being away for 6 months, I apparently still posses enough skill to end up 3rd and 2nd with most kills in a round, thus 2142 has become unbalanced noob-cannon-fodder.

Time to buy CS:S. And play Day Of Defeat.
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6241|United Kingdom
then you were obviously in the wrong server
Rogue_granny
+22|6572
Yeah you would tend to get a high score if you camp the titan as its no skill kills , me myself have given up playing titan as it really a nooobs game ie. Stay on the titan guns and then defend when the shields go down.
I love going on mixed servers where the rotate the games between conquest and titan, when it goes to conquest  it's easy to see most of the players suck.
Titan= noob
Conquest=skill
jsnipy
+3,276|6529|...

That's like saying "I went outside today and it was raining", conclusion: It's raining all over the world.

I will say 2142 has not been fun for me a while now.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6499|N. Ireland

Rogue_granny wrote:

Yeah you would tend to get a high score if you camp the titan as its no skill kills , me myself have given up playing titan as it really a nooobs game ie. Stay on the titan guns and then defend when the shields go down.
I love going on mixed servers where the rotate the games between conquest and titan, when it goes to conquest  it's easy to see most of the players suck.
Titan= noob
Conquest=skill
maybe you didn't actually read what me and bernadictus did? i was commanding, everyone decided to go and defend the titan while i sat there commanding and bernadictus went around capping silos, and dying a lot.

you = noob
me = leet

jsnipy
+3,276|6529|...

leetkyle wrote:

me = leet

no
Bernadictus
+1,055|6743

Rogue_granny wrote:

Titan= noob
Conquest=skill
Uhm, me and Kyle were running amok while the others put their camp up.
shoot2kill500
+0|6149|canada
As a whole the group that plays titan primarily consists of new players admiring the shiny new floating vehicles in the sky and trying to figure out thier ass from a hole in the ground. when you go into conquest mode however, anybody who has ever played an FPS game pretty much knows how it works and will usually figure it out rather quickly, thus increasing the overall skill level of the players in it. This is not an umbrella statment that is to be taken to heart "oh hey man i play all titan am i a nub." No not necisarily, im just pointing out the obvious from a safe distance only to watch it all explode once the goons get thier hands on it.
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6643|USA
i play Conquest/Titan i play Conquest for more fun but i go to titan when i need to get some points because its seriously easy to get awards on there (Titan Defender Pin and Titan Survival Pin)

EDIT: oh and Titan Destroyer Pin where u destroy 4 guns i got 3 of em last game i played on titan lol

Last edited by elite3444 (2007-07-04 08:37:57)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6499|N. Ireland

elite3444 wrote:

EDIT: oh and Titan Destroyer Pin where u destroy 4 guns i got 3 of em last game i played on titan lol
wow really!! amazing because you can only get 2 a round.. you gotta show me how you get 3.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6509|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

leetkyle wrote:

... yeah, 2142 still sucks.
No it doesn't! You just suck at it!
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6509|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

... yeah, 2142 still sucks.
No it doesn't! You just suck at it!
Just kidding! Everyone has his own mind about games.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6602|Michigan, USA

leetkyle wrote:

yeah, 2142 still sucks
Any different from BF2 how?  Same shit different Game.
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6241|United Kingdom

Rogue_granny wrote:

Titan= noob
Conquest=skill
If conquest = skill why do you baserape continuously? Thus you were banned from our server ....
Rogue_granny
+22|6572

Bernadictus wrote:

leetkyle wrote:

yeah, 2142 still sucks
My toughts.

Round 1: Join up with Kyle, Kyle is commanding, I am driving my Nekotama up to the first Silo on Minsk. Get teamkilled for no apparent reason by a teammater.
Round 2: Our team sets up camp on our Titan, Silos all go red.
Round 3: I thank my teammates with a bullet then exit the game.

Conclusion. After being away for 6 months, I apparently still posses enough skill to end up 3rd and 2nd with most kills in a round, thus 2142 has become unbalanced noob-cannon-fodder.

Time to buy CS:S. And play Day Of Defeat.
Yeah I did read both your posts and the correlation between the two is that Round 1 short and sweet where one of you commanded
                                                                                                             Round 2 you camped
                                                                                                             Round 3 wtf
                                                                                                             Round 4 Hmmmmmmmm!!
So you see leetkyle i did read what you did but it seems you didnt read each another posts.

Last edited by Rogue_granny (2007-07-04 11:05:03)

Rogue_granny
+22|6572

mitch212k_2 wrote:

Rogue_granny wrote:

Titan= noob
Conquest=skill
If conquest = skill why do you baserape continuously? Thus you were banned from our server ....
And your server is ???????????????????????????????
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6499|N. Ireland

Rogue_granny wrote:

Round 1 short and sweet where one of you commanded
yes, we both joined when our titan shield was practically gone.

Rogue_granny wrote:

Round 2 you camped
no, we were the only ones in the team who actually did anything.

Rogue_granny wrote:

Round 3 wtf
                                                                                                             Round 4 Hmmmmmmmm!!
wtf hmmmm what?

Rogue_granny wrote:

So you see leetkyle i did read what you did but it seems you didnt read each another posts.
i don't understand..
Fenix14
scout rush kekeke ^___^
+116|6563|Brisbane, Aus

Yeah it's a fine art to finding a good match where:

you don't get teamkilled by noobs
you don't CTD
you don't lose connection
you don't get Obliterated cause the guys on the other team pulled out the cans of whoop ass
you don't spawn on a beacon and it goes 'Whoosh teamkill' or Whoosh out of bounds'
Zukabazuka
+23|6692
You know what leetkyle, was the same when I started playing BF2.
Rogue_granny
+22|6572
yeah and judging at his BF2 stats he wasnt much good at that either, i think tht is one of the first times i have seen someone with less than 1 kill to daeth ratio.

Last edited by Rogue_granny (2007-07-04 18:39:25)

Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6241|United Kingdom

Rogue_granny wrote:

yeah and judging at his BF2 stats he wasnt much good at that either, i think tht is one of the first times i have seen someone with less than 1 kill to daeth ratio.
and for me i've never known anyone who can't spell death
Rogue_granny
+22|6572

mitch212k_2 wrote:

Rogue_granny wrote:

and for me i've never known anyone who can't spell death
Lol, i always think that dicks that attack someone on a spelling error are a bit sad.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard