Echo
WOoKie
+383|6716|The Netherlands
Yea i used to hate songua, i never liked that map with vehicles but de jappe convinced me to play songua io this week and i like it. I was thinking it would be cool to play some wake io so i was talking about it with de jappe so i made a topic about it. Its not like i want it in the rotation. I was thinking we could maybe try it out to see what happens. If its sucks too bad. If its cool maybe we can use it in some io rotation.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6563|England

Ive seen a server do Clean Sweep on 64size with IO, had about 25v25!! If that map can do it, Wake should be no problem
aZWARt325
Banned
+7|6156|Long Beach, California USA
No by the time the USMC boats are heading out for the big island China has no cars so that means USMC will already hit the shore but if its with like 32 peeps and only 4 boats or w/e spawn at the island youll have people waiting? Plus the wookies will enjoy it sitting back picking off peeps on shore or sniping peeps out of boats
Echo
WOoKie

aZWARt325 wrote:

No by the time the USMC boats are heading out for the big island China has no cars so that means USMC will already hit the shore but if its with like 32 peeps and only 4 boats or w/e spawn at the island youll have people waiting? Plus the wookies will enjoy it sitting back picking off peeps on shore or sniping peeps out of boats
Usmc has 6 boats so you can get the intire team to shore in 1 go, no one has to wait.
[Fin]Dami3n
something else
+53|6218|Finland
Woot do it mate!
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6564|NYC / Hamburg

actually its just a padders paradise. Flip a boat and repair in peace
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6333
I say try it, can't hurt.

Anyone going on about US getting killed in their boats, remember how they spawn right at their boats, where as China spawn way down at North Village and have to run. So they can get to the beach with ease.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6465

max wrote:

actually its just a padders paradise. Flip a boat and repair in peace
And get banned.

BTW Fenris. Even if PLA has good commander the minimap won't show what he spots if it is too far from the soldiers. Plus even if it did they wouldn't have time to run from tip of the island to the place where the boat is going.

Last edited by NooBesT (2007-07-04 12:14:54)

https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
LT.Victim
+1,175|6559|British Columbia, Canada
I've played it before, Half the PLA were AT, the other half was Sniper.

The start sucks, but once the US gets either South base, Beach, or Airfield, thats when the fun starts

The North is just a waste of time, Having to walk from like North Village to Airfield sucks, your probably better just swimming across the lagoon..
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6465

The only problem would be to get the server started. After that I think it's going to be awesome... I mean that map has some potential for infantry battles.
trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6255|B.C. Canada
Sounds awsome. I would play.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6645|Norway
I think the best thing would be 64pl tampa, io and knife and paddles only
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6465

Fredrik wrote:

FuShe would be better.
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6645|Norway

NooBesT wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

FuShe would be better.
I was only joking about tampa of course, but as i have said 20.000 times before, fushe 16pl map is a great inf map
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6465

Fredrik wrote:

NooBesT wrote:

Fredrik wrote:

FuShe would be better.
I was only joking about tampa of course, but as i have said 20.000 times before, fushe 16pl map is a great inf map
I meant 64 though.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6499|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

Echo wrote:

... Infantry only is cool! ...
I have my thoughts.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6465

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

Echo wrote:

... Infantry only is cool! ...
I have my thoughts.
Go away Clark Kent!
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6219|Escea

^ Haha,

What about this rotation all IO

Songhua <-- Definately
Mashtuur
Wake
Fushe
Tampa <---- On a 16 map maybe, dunno if you can set small maps with larger maps.
legionair
back to i-life
+336|6620|EU

sure u can
{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg
+10|6832|Arizona
People would stop camping for the BH...and amazingly, the boats would get used. The one flaw I see is that it's a HUGE map, I'd hate to have to take a hike for 5 minutes just to get shot.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6465

{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg wrote:

People would stop camping for the BH...and amazingly, the boats would get used. The one flaw I see is that it's a HUGE map, I'd hate to have to take a hike for 5 minutes just to get shot.
Though most of it is water...
Echo
WOoKie

{DGC}{jr.}Blitzkrieg wrote:

Suicide? -2 points or 5 min walking, hell i ll take the -2.

I m pleased with the responces so far, i ll talk to liquidator and de jappe to see if they can add it for a test.
mkxiii
online bf2s mek evasion
+509|6233|Uk
i dont think mashtuur is good inf only unless its a 16 player map. the action changes from Hill/Mosque or Backyard/Mosque to Hotel/Power Plant too many times in one game and i for think its too much of a chore to go back and forth inf only
BigBunny
Col64
+19|6605|Edinburgh
I would definitely like to see Wake and Zatar IO, and in fact any of the Chinese ones.  The open settings mean that you'd need to have the SL hanging back to act as a spawn point so it would definitely encourage a bit of coordination.  And a bit of variety is always good anyway.

Col64
Echo
WOoKie
Btw i dont beleave everybody will be either at or sniper. Why should this map be different. Of course people will also play medic and support and what not and there will not be 20 claymores around every flag. It will be sniper heaven tho like songua io.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard