stef
+-6|6740
i see alot of guys that dont have sf and they want the new weapons and i think that this is a ripoff so if this is possible you can e-mail to me provide me with your name and password and i am gonna go in and lock them up if anybody acceps this i will provide you with my e-mail so you can send it without anybody else seeing this and i dont know who wants to take this chance but what is the worst thing that can happen.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6839|San Francisco

Now, I'm not saying that you're going to steal people's accounts.... but if I were in the situation that I didn't have SF and wanted the unlocks I would be VERY weary about giving out my account information to some random stranger on the internet.

I'm sure your intentions are good, but you must understand that it seems a little fishy.
stef
+-6|6740
ya i know but i cant stand that ea fu-cks with people in that way i bought sf for new maps and ea cant just do something like that and i am here so they got my e-mail and can get me.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6762|AUS, Canberra
can i email you my cred card number so you can pay for somthing on ebay for me?
jbrd
+0|6732|Kansas City,MO

the_heart_attack wrote:

can i email you my cred card number so you can pay for somthing on ebay for me?
LOL!!!
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

Yeah, agreed it is a tiny bit dodgy. You sound like you have good intentions though, but then again, so did Hitler.

If people want SF weapons without buying SF, my suggestion is to see if there is an ICafe nearby and see if they have SF. Then, just go in there for a few minutes to play it and get your unlocks. You may even find that you like SF and want to buy it after all.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
stef
+-6|6740
ya you are right but damn EA sucks when they do something like this.
section9
+9|6839|USA
Dr_3V|L
+51|6716|Twente, The Netherlands
I've unlocked sf weapons for some friends of mine, who didn't had the sf expansion. I would say, find somebody you know who has the sf expansion and ask him to unlock the weapons for ye.
OR just buy the expansion set, it really isn't that bad
adv3rsary
+28|6707
riiiiight.. the email is on the way....
7h3647h32in6
+0|6714

Dr_3V|L wrote:

OR just buy the expansion set, it really isn't that bad
But that would be giving in to the enemy.
https://www5a.biglobe.ne.jp/~calcio-d/auto/che%20guevara%20kakou%202.jpg
REVOLUTION!!!

I think it would have helped us who may have considered your opportunity if you had added '.'s and ','s. You talk like the guys that hack accounts on other games such as Everquest, WoW, RS and the like.
hungryleo
+0|6704|israel
stef: where is your e-mail? how i can message you?
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

stef wrote:

i see alot of guys that dont have sf and they want the new weapons and i think that this is a ripoff so if this is possible you can e-mail to me provide me with your name and password and i am gonna go in and lock them up if anybody acceps this i will provide you with my e-mail so you can send it without anybody else seeing this and i dont know who wants to take this chance but what is the worst thing that can happen.
How is this a ripoff?  Pay for expansion pack and get expansion benefits, sounds right to me.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

Yes, but don't pay for the expansion and get your arse kicked by people who do and who get new weapons and flashbangs and stuff...

I actually agree with you though, maybe because I can play SF if I go to my iCafe.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

I understand the point, but you get what you pay for.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6707

Tyferra wrote:

Yes, but don't pay for the expansion and get your arse kicked by people who do and who get new weapons and flashbangs and stuff...

I actually agree with you though, maybe because I can play SF if I go to my iCafe.
but u still get killed from the old weapons right? some SF unlocks are good, while sum to me are completely pointless. go to a friends house or an icafe if they have SF, use ur account and u get unlocks. but SF is a good game from my opinion, new maps etc.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6780|Singapore

Ok. Who in their right mind would want to steal a BF2 Account?

Is it even worth anything on ebay?
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6697|Antarctica

polarbearz wrote:

Seriously, who would want your account???? its not like they want your info to play on it or anything, and selling and account on e-bay is illegal, and may give you $0.50 at the most.
deject
Got His War On
+37|6765|Golden, CO
if someone gave me their name and password, I'd TK everyone I saw and be a total ass.
Fahrenheit
+0|6770

stef wrote:

ya i know but i cant stand that ea fu-cks with people in that way i bought sf for new maps and ea cant just do something like that and i am here so they got my e-mail and can get me.
Yes they can, so what if EA can get your e-mail address!! i have half a dozen e-mail accounts..why would anyone want to give out their passwords and account info for the sake of some crappy unlocks?...I was dissapointed to discover mince pies dont acctually contain mince...send me your mince pies and i will change them for you!!! HONEST....
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

Fahrenheit wrote:

stef wrote:

Yes they can, so what if EA can get your e-mail address!! i have half a dozen e-mail accounts..why would anyone want to give out their passwords and account info for the sake of some crappy unlocks?...I was dissapointed to discover mince pies dont acctually contain mince...send me your mince pies and i will change them for you!!! HONEST....
WTF is mince pie?
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6828|Finland

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

Seriously, who would want your account???? its not like they want your info to play on it or anything, and selling and account on e-bay is illegal, and may give you $0.50 at the most.
Guys, you probably never saw that one thread. Some dude was selling his account on german eBay and i think he got like ~200€ or something from it.

Edit: Heres the link eBay

Last edited by Landepaukku (2005-12-30 03:10:18)

Fahrenheit
+0|6770

usmarine2005 wrote:

Fahrenheit wrote:

stef wrote:

WTF is mince pie?
its a Christmas food thing filled with raisins and sultanas in a sweet source/jam...ya eats em with fresh cream or brandy sauce...but the one i ate as a kid looked like a meat pie, i asked me mum what it was and she said its a mince pie, so i figured it was like full of minced beef or something.....i was really dissapointed!!!...however in this day and age it probably has some gay sexual reference...hence the decline in the sales of Brains Faggots a meat dish of sorts, i didnt like the reference to brains as a kid...childhood imagination lol...of course faggots has another meaning nowadays...and if anyone offers you sweet meats say no!!!!!!....think their bulls or sheeps bollocks cant imagine who the hell would want to eat testicles from a dead animal!!!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6753

I was just about to eat my McDonalds when you made me completely sick... LOL
idiotofwar
Jet Rammer
+4|6718|Debris From Space

stef wrote:

Whats your email then.
PM me your email.

Last edited by idiotofwar (2005-12-30 14:21:13)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard