Erkut.hv
+124|6743|California

prettybird wrote:

Erkut.hv wrote:

prettybird wrote:

fucking bitch faggot fucken pussy fucken pussy fucking pussy pussy bitch fuck bitch.
Spoken like a true champ. Do you still not see how every time you type, you look like a retard?
do you not see how much of a bitch u look like? were did u grow up? boysville you pussy?
You've got to have something better than that.
prettybird
+10|6732
Its this bitch going off subject to complain about my word choice and typing. he does it to evade his reasoning and my questioning.
Erkut.hv
+124|6743|California

prettybird wrote:

Its this bitch going off subject to complain about my word choice and typing. he does it to evade his reasoning and my questioning.
I answered your questions sparky. If I missed one, please let me know, and I would be glad to give you an answer.
stef
+-6|6756
prettybird are you a retard or what this is serious talk grow up you are overheated stop using those words i am gonna give one chance to stop with this guys and if you risk it hmm........ im gonna be mad but then again i cant really do anything so would it not be easier that you make a new topic thats called the showdown and keep fighting so we can bring pop-corn and be entertained.
Bert10099
[]D [] []\/[] []D
+177|6749|United States
I hate in when people come to my country, the US, and just go on welfare for the rest of there lives.  GET A JOB.

Last edited by Bert10099 (2005-12-20 14:17:05)

Erkut.hv
+124|6743|California

stef wrote:

prettybird are you a retard or what this is serious talk grow up you are overheated stop using those words i am gonna give one chance to stop with this guys and if you risk it hmm........ im gonna be mad but then again i cant really do anything so would it not be easier that you make a new topic thats called the showdown and keep fighting so we can bring pop-corn and be entertained.
Stef, nto for nothing, but you guys went waaaaaay off into Religion, which could be tied to immigrants, but you guys went way out. As far at the Bird and I, I was having a blast trading jabs. I'd be more than happy to start another thread, where we can all dish out the insults.
stef
+-6|6756
yes i am sorry for that with the religion. i have made i new topic called the showdown were you guys could fight but i took it under chatter. search
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6728

7thscout wrote:

You say that Islamic states obey Islamic law, that is false xanthpi. Sharia Laws are the laws that govern everything and only a handful of Islamic states actually follow them to the letter (Sudan, Libya, some states in Nigeria and Afghanistan). During the Colonial era, Christians nations sent missionaries with armies to all corners of the globe hellbent on christianizing the entire world. Wherever these armies landed they forced christianity onto the local populations and did so often in a very brutal manner. The bible has passages that condone slavery and set laws on how it is to be carried out (Leviticus 25:44-46,  Exodus 21:2-6) and a few passages on sex slaves (Exodus 21:7-11) and that its ok to kill them(Exodus 21:20-21).
You could have saved yourself alot of time by simply reading, and perhaps understanding, my previous posts.

There is not a single state in the world which practices 100% Islamic law. There are many states which impliment Islamic law to various degrees.

And stop all this moral equivalence about Christianity vs Islam. As I've already said, pointing out the crap in Christianity doesn't excuse Islam it's errors. GO AND READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS.

7thscout wrote:

I dont consider myself a religious person but Im baptized and I did go to sunday school. I certainly dont want to be labeled as a (sarcastic)colonial-christian-bible-pushing-slave-runner(sarcastic) because of the fact that I went to sunday school.
No-one is going to do that. GO AND READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS FOR CLUES AS TO WHY ISLAM AND CHRISTINAITY ARE DIFFERENT AND CANNOT BE CLASSIFIED IN THE SAME WAYS.

7thscout wrote:

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but of the terrorists that active today most of them are indeed Muslim. It is not a pleasant fact for the muslims that find acts of terror just as apalling as anybody else. It sure puts a log on the fire for the extremists and bigots that use it to generalize about an entire people. The fundamentalists see secular muslims as enemies just as they see non muslims as enemies, since the secular muslim opposes the fundamentalist. The IRA were not religious terrorists. They didnt have religion as a sole reason for waging their war I agree with Xanthpa on that one.
GO AND READ MY PREVIOUS POST WHICH EXPLAINS WHY IT IS NOT BIGOTED TO BE ANTI-MUSLIM.
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SECULAR MUSLIM. GO AND READ MY PREVIOUS POSTS WHICH HAVE CLUES AS TO WHY THIS MIGHT BE SO.

7thscout wrote:

I saw that news special on FOX as well, Im Swedish (living in Southern Sweden) and I pass by that neighborhood ever now and then and I find it odd that fox would portray that area as a total warzone where the police are afraid to do anything. That is just ridiculously untrue. I have to support Nehil in this point, Xanthpi. What he is saying is true, not that I agree with everything that he says and I can see that he has a picture of the riots in Gothenburg. I dont believe that violence is a viable political instrument either, but what Nehil is saying about Malmo is true.
Nehil is not correct about Malmo. Why don't you go to Malmo and spend the evenings for a week walking through the Muslim area and see what happens. Or, come to certain areas of the UK and see what happens.

7thscout wrote:

The content of the Qu'ran and Hadiths have some very shocking things written in them, sadly there are people that follow them to the letter. There are imams that misinterpret the writings in the Qu'ran and Hadiths to their advantage. The bible has shocking things written in it too and there are a fair share of people that misinterpret the bible as well. Two wrongs certainly dont make a right, but I wouldnt judge too harshly.
Why oh why do people keep bringing Christinaity into it? I'VE ALREADY EXPLAINED WHY THE "BUT CHRISTIANITY..." ARGUMENT DOESN'T WORK. So why do people keep bringing it up? Are they blind? Can they not understand English?
In Islam, it is a sin to interpret the book. If a passage says "slay the unbelievers etc etc" it cannot be interpreted as "give all the infidels a bunch of flowers". The Qu'ran is the word of god - therefore it cannot be interpreted.

7thscout wrote:

You say its illegal for a muslim to make friends with a Jew or Christian?! I need to know where you found that quote, if it is truly taken out of the Qu'ran then it would refute your entire argument that Muslims follow everything that is written in the Qur'an and Hadith because even the most extreme fundamentalist muslims have had a friend that wasnt muslim.
"O Believers! Take not the Jews and the Christians as friends and helpers. They are but friends to one another.  And if any among you takes them as friends and allies, then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah does not guide the wrongdoers" (al-Maida 5:51), and many, many more. Read the entire Qu'ran. It is full of reasons why Muslims must hate non-Muslims.
Once again for the hard of reading: a Muslim cannot take a Jew or Christian as a friend. A Muslim certainly cannot take an atheist, Hindu, Pagan or Buddhist as a friend. If they do, then fine as long as they put an end to the friendship when they realise their mistake. If they continue the friendship then they have effectively apostated from their religion. However, a Muslim can pretend to be friends with a non-Muslim if the goal is to "guide" them to Islam.

7thscout wrote:

It is true that some very extreme interpretations of the Qu'ran are preached and taught but to say that all muslims believe it and follow it and are out to "murder and/or rape you" is just an oversimplification and an unfair generalization.
READ MY EARLIER POSTS ABOUT WHAT DEFINES A MUSLIM.

7thscout wrote:

You claim not to be prejudiced against others and I believe that you arent but why do muslims deserve this unfair generalization that you spare the other races, peoples and religions?
Because this thread is about Islam as far as I am interested.
If you want to make a thread about the African race then I will come along and say there is nothing wrong with Africans as a race of people.
If you want to make a thread about Buddhists I will come along and say Buddhism is tolerable because of it's inherent peacefulness.
If you want to make a thread about the Dutch I will come along and say that I love them but that it sounds like they are being sick when they speak
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6728

Nehil wrote:

stef wrote:

is it not funny that muslimes hate jews but islam comes from christanity and jewism you dont know how many things are the same. islam came 200 or 300 years after.
Islam does not come from chistianity, who the hell told you that?
Islam is plagiarised from both Christianity and Judaism. Sometimes it was copied correctly and sometimes not.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6783|Noizyland

It's time for another long Tyferra rant. (and thanks S4INT05 for reading all of my last one.)

Ther is a city in New Zealand called Auckland. It is at the top of the North Island of the country, and the Auckland region has a whole quarter of the country's population.
Auckland is also the biggest polynesian city in the world.
But Auckland isn't in polynesia, or micronesia, or that other one.

Is this what some of you british people are worried about? That one culture will dominate a couple of cities. Let me be the first to say that it isn't all that bad you know.

I hear that some people are offended by the fact that taxpayers are paying for mosques to be built. Bravo. Hell, taxpayers bought those damn churches down the road from me. I'm not christian, I don't fucking want them. They're only places for people to exersise good thinking and practices so they may pass on the me, the Athiest.
Why do you think that taxpayers paying for a mosque or two is bad?
You say you'd rather the money go to the poor english kid who can't quite afford his rent.
Sorry to say, but a lot of people, (not all, but a fair few,) are living in shitty conditions, on the verge of being kicked out of their residents because they are bums, spending the little money the have on crap, or refusing to work to get money. Unfair generalisation? Hell yes, but you can't tell me that this dosn't happen. How do these delinquents deserve tax payers money?

Maybe that point was a bit rough, as there are many people who could use some of their government's money, (e.g: students,) but how does this stop a mosque or two being built? I see no problem.

Governments are offering huge tax breaks to rich buisiness owners so they can build a more luxurious office complexes, and you, the taxpayer, is quite happy about this because you feel that this buisiness is helping your economy. You are quite happy to swallow this steaming pile of bullshit while the buisiness gets richer, which helps you my dear friend, diddly squat. A mosque would help you far more directly than the CEO of some large company being able to buy that new beemer, 'because the merc had done nearly 400 Ks.'

You would benefit from the muslim people who live in your community being happier. Your workers at your buisiness would be more productive as they would be spiritually fulfilled, your, (apparently few,) muslim friends would feel less alienated, and be more fun to hang around and it has been proven, (by someone at somestage,) that religeon decreases crime, (something about people having a sence of decency etc.)

A simple question. Are you christian? Bhuddist? Jewish?
Satanist?
Don't answer yet, because I don't give a shit.
I don't actually care what religeon my country is classified into. If I'm Jewish and the main religeon is christianity, I definatly do not think we're all going to Hell. Likewise If I'm a christian in a muslim country, I don't suddenly jump to the conclusion that because I am in this spot of land, I am going to be damned for all eternity.
I am not religeous at all. Athiest I guess, if I was to be classified into one group, and my country, (I think,) is classified as a christian dominated society.
Ah, harmony. People all worshipping the same God, practicing the same ideals, all happily agreeing with each other.
Wrong. WRONG!
Hell, christianity has so many offshoots that no-one believes the same thing any more. Why should it damage society if muslims with different ideals become, if not dominant, than a strong minority? They believe different things, so what!? So do you and your best friend. So does your Mum and your Dad. So does Mary-kate and Ashley fucking Olson. The world is not going to implode if people with different beliefs live next to each other.
You may want to even try exposing yourself to their culture, maybe you'll pick up a few good habits that will secure you a spot on the other side of the Pearly gates.

The language gap. Oh, yes the language gap. So many words, so little time.
You are worried that you won't be able to understand the person at the store. Fair enough I suppose. It is annoying going to a place, picking up what you want, paying for it and than leaving.
Wait... where was the actual conversation with the shop-keeper?
Maybe you asked him what the price was.
I'll tell you a few questions, and answers to them, that everyone, no exceptions, learns if opening a shop in a different language speaking country.

"How much does this item cost."
"Where is the [insert product name here. Product names are pretty universal.]"

Apart from that, what is there really to communicate?

People can go through places like China, Japan, and other places where they don't speak the same language as you, (I apologise for using asian countrys here.) I myself have spent a while in Turkey. I couldn't understand what the hell they were saying, I tell you, Turkish is one warped freakin' language. (I did learn the word for "hello"  is "Merhaba," so just used that for everything.)
I coped. It was even fun, and those shopkeepers thought I was just as strange as I thought they were.
I tell you another thing, (more about my travels,) the call to prayer is awesome. I mean, c'mon, what to christians have? Ugly clanging heavy bells that wake the dead. The call to prayer is amazing. It is beautiful, mournful, haunting, and joyful all at the same time. I didn't even know what the hell they were saying at it still spoke to me.
See? Other cultures can be fun and enlightening!

Man, I'm just going to stop writing here. I write too much, I know that. I could go on for bloody ages but what's the point. There's little chance of this being read, and so much of it isn't relevent, but oh well.
Play Loud.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Nehil
+3|6739|South Sweden (NOT SWITZERLAND)

xanthpi wrote:

Oh god here we go again.

A Muslim cannot be friends with a Jew or Christian because amongst other things the Qu'ran says "take not the Jews and Christians as friends and helpers for they are friends and helpers to each other". It doesn't mean they can't talk to you. It just means they can't be friends with you. If a Muslim disagrees with what the Qu'ran says then they are not a Muslim. It's as simple as that.

The Bible vs Qu'ran thing doesn't work because Christianity went through the reformation whereas Islam didn't, etc, etc, etc.

The reason why Islam has not, and cannot, change is because Islam is believed by Muslims to be the word of god (and therefore perfect) whereas the Bible is believed by Christians to simply be inspired by god but from the minds of man (and therefore fallible and open to interpretation). Pointing out all of the crap things in Christianity doesn't magically make Islam good. Since Islam is the word of god it cannot be changed because god cannot be wrong. So in Islam, the testament of a woman WILL ALWAYS be half that of a man, slavery WILL ALWAYS be allowed, hating infidels WILL ALWAYS be compulsory. Why? Because Allah says so and Allah is never wrong.

Thats why Islam is a problem not only for Muslims but for the whole world - Muslims will never take man's word over Allah's word.

Why don't you go and learn about Islam.
Read the Qu'ran, read the Hadiths, read what ex-Muslims have to say. And read my previous posts, because the answers to your questions are already contained within them.
Shit, are you really that dumb to belive all muslims are that fundamental? They are not. The Qu'ran is not the words of Allah but an interpretation of his words by Muhammed, just like the Bible is from the apostels. And pointing out crap in chistianity dosen't make islam good, I know that. Furthermore I don't have anything to say about this matter unless you come up with something new, I've said what I think and why and so have you. We are kind of stuck now and debating about the same shit won't change it. I'll look from time to time in this thread if you have any new arguments. Until then have a nice time.

Tyferra wrote:

A lot
Good post. I wish there were more people like you. Stay strong

Last edited by Nehil (2005-12-21 03:06:23)

prettybird
+10|6732

Erkut.hv wrote:

prettybird wrote:

I answered your questions sparky. If I missed one, please let me know, and I would be glad to give you an answer.
yea all late about it and shit. first u cry like a bitch then you start answering what i asked you. and yes i see you typed how you misinterpretted what i wrote so pay attention to what people say before you open your fucking mouth bitch.
prettybird
+10|6732

stef wrote:

Yea im a retard yet your talking about religion in a immigration thread? go fuck yourself dude.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6783|Noizyland

Nehil you dumbass, "A lot" is two words.
Thanks for the compliments
[Blinking eyes thing]
7thscout
+1|6724

7thscout wrote:

I saw that news special on FOX as well, Im Swedish (living in Southern Sweden) and I pass by that neighborhood ever now and then and I find it odd that fox would portray that area as a total warzone where the police are afraid to do anything. That is just ridiculously untrue. I have to support Nehil in this point, Xanthpi. What he is saying is true, not that I agree with everything that he says and I can see that he has a picture of the riots in Gothenburg. I dont believe that violence is a viable political instrument either, but what Nehil is saying about Malmo is true.

Xanthpa wrote:

Nehil is not correct about Malmo. Why don't you go to Malmo and spend the evenings for a week walking through the Muslim area and see what happens.
I happen to have done this several times and I have a few friends that live in that area that I visit every now and then, and it is not an entirely muslim area, and no I didnt get beaten up there once. I dont claim to know what the situation is in certain parts of the UK although I have visited London several times and have a brother that is studying there.

So if a Muslim has a Jewish or Christian friend they then cease to be muslim. (Im impressed that you found the exact quote)

Im friends with several people that are muslim well technically they now are pseudomuslims.

Why dont you make friends with all the muslims in the world so they can all cease to be muslims jk

If you truly believe this to be true and fully applicable in real life then you seem to have an absolute conviction about muslims and islam. Im not going to try to convince you anymore than I'll convince a Man Utd fan that their team isnt that great nor will I search for every post youve written to try and refute your arguments. No I havent read all of the Qu'ran nor the Haditha and Im not an expert on Islamology, nor do I claim to be. However, I do know a thing or two about good beer

There is no need for you to type in caps Im not rude to you and there is no need for you to be rude to me.

Xanthpa wrote:

If you want to make a thread about the Dutch I will come along and say that I love them but that it sounds like they are being sick when they speak
Oh, and I agree that the dutch speak funny

Last edited by 7thscout (2005-12-20 16:03:28)

TrevorP
+0|6801
I couldnt really take the time to read all of the posts but for the first few people. First off Packies is a ethnical slur. Second you guys complain about muslims spreading their religion, remember Jehova's Witness?

On a side note I have a funny story about them Ill post in a minute.

But basically you guys at the top are racists and your also very ignorant.
Aquastorm
Last of the Uchiha
+4|6721|Hong Kong, China
Since I'm new to this...I just wanted to ask those who say:

1) Define word: Native

2) Where do Americans come from? Do they suddenly appeare on the land God himeself name America?
No, they came from the UK or Italy and all around the world.

3) Why do they "steal" you jobs?

4) How much are you walking for? How much are they getting paid.

5) What do you do in your spare time?
Sh1fty2k5
MacSwedish
+113|6718|Sweden

7thscout wrote:

Nehil is not correct about Malmo. Why don't you go to Malmo and spend the evenings for a week walking through the Muslim area and see what happens. Or, come to certain areas of the UK and see what happens.
OMG, this gotta end.

Xanthpa, Rosengården is not as bad as you describe it trust me, nor will you get raped and beaten while walking trough it. I have a lot of muslim friends, but i actually consider myself nationalistic. Your writing in your previous post says that no country practices 100% purified islam. Very few people today are 100% muslims. Doesnt that make the (say) 80% muslims the real muslims? Lets go with that so far. Muslims are actually very kind people. You should try talking to one! He wont kill ya i swear! I understand that you might hate muslims due to the bombings in the tube or things like that, but please do not judge them all. Rosengården in Malmö is actually nothing special, except for a few depressing apartment houses and things like that. And visiting the friendly people at Rosengården is not a good alternative to suicide. TAKE THAT IN MIND AND LETS DROP THIS OK?
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6728

Nehil wrote:

Shit, are you really that dumb to belive all muslims are that fundamental? They are not.
Once again, for the hard of understanding. A Muslim is someone who does their best to follow the Qu'ran and Sunnah (lifestyle of Muhammad). If someone calls themself a Muslim but does not conform to what is required of them to actually BE a Muslim, then they are not a Muslim. They may be a pseudo Muslim or an apostate of Islam or simply a non-Muslim. So ALL Muslims are fundamentalists. The "Muslims" who do not try to live Islamically ARE NOT MUSLIMS.

An example: someone who calls themself a Muslim but who doesn't pray, drinks alcohol, never performs the Hajj, goes to nightclubs, etc, IS NOT A MUSLIM EVEN IF THEY THINK THEY ARE. It doesn't mean they can't have aspects of Islam within the way they act, but they cannot be counted as an actual Muslim. This is why most "Muslims" in the West are not Muslims at all, and why the jihadis would kill them along with all the infidels, as the penalty for leaving Islam is death. Do you understand the concept of defining things according to what they actually are as opposed to defining them by made-up definitions?

Nehil wrote:

The Qu'ran is not the words of Allah but an interpretation of his words by Muhammed, just like the Bible is from the apostels.
Yes it is. Allah revealed the verses to the angel Gibreel who passed them on to Muhammad. They are the exact words of Allah (well they would be if Allah actually existed). The point is that Muslims believe the Qu'ran to be the actual words of Allah, therefore those words cannot be changed, ever.

Nehil wrote:

And pointing out crap in chistianity dosen't make islam good, I know that.
Hooray!

Nehil wrote:

Furthermore I don't have anything to say about this matter unless you come up with something new, I've said what I think and why and so have you. We are kind of stuck now and debating about the same shit won't change it. I'll look from time to time in this thread if you have any new arguments. Until then have a nice time.
We are not "stuck". Like I said before, the truth exists outside of the realm of it's being accepted by any particular person.
I haven't given you my opinions, as opinions DO NOT MATTER in the context of describing something which has already been established to be true. Opinions do not change the truth. The truth is something which cannot be changed.
My purpose in this thread is to educate people who are interested to learn about Islam and why it is a threat to life on this planet. Either people are able to learn or they're not.
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6728

7thscout wrote:

I happen to have done this several times and I have a few friends that live in that area that I visit every now and then, and it is not an entirely muslim area, and no I didnt get beaten up there once. I dont claim to know what the situation is in certain parts of the UK although I have visited London several times and have a brother that is studying there.
Ok. If you do a bit of research into Islam and it's history you will see that wherever the Muslim faithful congregate they like to impose their own Islamic rules, which as you will see if you do the study, exclude rights for non-Muslims. There are many areas of Europe within cities (Malmo, London, Birmingham, Bradford, Paris, Marseilles, Berlin, etc, etc, etc) in which this has happened.

7thscout wrote:

So if a Muslim has a Jewish or Christian friend they then cease to be muslim. (Im impressed that you found the exact quote)
Thanks. Yes, that's true. It is human nature to become friends which those people who you like and have things in common with, so it is very difficult for Muslims not to make at least a couple of non-Muslim friends. If they are real, pious Muslims then they must strive not to make friends with any non-Muslims. If you study the behaviour of the very pious Muslims, such as the ones to have involvement with international terrorism, you will find that their contact with non-Muslims is based on deception and da'wah (attracting non-Muslims to Islam).

7thscout wrote:

Im friends with several people that are muslim well technically they now are pseudomuslims.
That's correct. They are most probably pseudo-Muslims and if Islam was to ever become the power where you live, those pseudo-Muslims would be given the opportunity to go back to Islam, or face death. Once someone is Muslim they cannot leave - the penalty is death. Kinda like joining the Mafia........

7thscout wrote:

Why dont you make friends with all the muslims in the world so they can all cease to be muslims jk
That's funny, because if you come across a "Muslim" who has a healthy analytical mind, it is possible to debate them until they decide to give up Islam. I have converted several dozen "Muslims" away from their religion. In reality, they just needed a nod in the right direction. Usually, bringing up logical arguments, the age of Aishah when Muhammad had sex with her (she was 9, he was 54), the slaughter he unleashed, etc, proce Islam to be anything but the religion of peace the media like to tell us it is.

7thscout wrote:

If you truly believe this to be true and fully applicable in real life then you seem to have an absolute conviction about muslims and islam. Im not going to try to convince you anymore than I'll convince a Man Utd fan that their team isnt that great nor will I search for every post youve written to try and refute your arguments. No I havent read all of the Qu'ran nor the Haditha and Im not an expert on Islamology, nor do I claim to be. However, I do know a thing or two about good beer
If you would like to continue your interest in good beer then I suggest you work to make sure that Islam never becomes a potent force in your country. Your analogy with Man Utd fans is incorrect because their support is based mainly on faith, whereas my hatred of Islam is based on the truth of Islamic history and traditions and what they hold in store for people who do not with to become Muslims, like myself.

7thscout wrote:

There is no need for you to type in caps Im not rude to you and there is no need for you to be rude to me.
Ok. It just becomes a bit tiresome having to explain things over and over.

7thscout wrote:

Oh, and I agree that the dutch speak funny
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6728
OMG, this gotta end.

Sh1fty2k5 wrote:

Xanthpa, Rosengården is not as bad as you describe it trust me, nor will you get raped and beaten while walking trough it. I have a lot of muslim friends, but i actually consider myself nationalistic. Your writing in your previous post says that no country practices 100% purified islam. Very few people today are 100% muslims. Doesnt that make the (say) 80% muslims the real muslims? Lets go with that so far. Muslims are actually very kind people. You should try talking to one! He wont kill ya i swear! I understand that you might hate muslims due to the bombings in the tube or things like that, but please do not judge Rosengården in Malmö is actually nothing special, except for a few depressing apartment houses and things like that. And visiting the friendly people at Rosengården is not a good alternative to suicide. TAKE THAT IN MIND AND LETS DROP THIS OK?
We have become conditioned to accept that immigrant communities (ie Muslim ones) behave differently, so when the suburb of Malmo in question seems to be a bit lawless, we excuse it. I don't think that is the right thing to do. The lawless behaviour will encroach and encroach until it is too late to do anything about it.

You really should read my earlier posts, as your answers can be found within.

About the "very kind" Muslims, my post in which I quoted Winston Churchill should answer that, along with snippets from other posts. Muslims are commanded to present themselves in such a way as to be ambassadors for their religion.

They play a good cop/ bad cop game. Some Muslims present a terrible face of Islam (you know, the ones who tell us that Islam will rule the world, that you'll cover up on Cronulla beach unless you want to be raped, etc, etc) whilst others tell us that Islam means "peace" (even though Islam actually means "submission").

This approach is designed specifically to confuse us poor unitelligent infidels and it works very, very well. Look at the amount of infidels who have sprung to Islam's defence just in this thread. It's madness. Pure madness.

Didn't we see this before though in the 1930s? "Oh that naughty Mr Hitler making those nasty speeches, arming his country to the teeth and invading Czech. Never mind, I'm sure he means no harm and perhaps if we ignore it the problem will go away".

Nero is fiddling whilst Rome burns.
Erkut.hv
+124|6743|California
Xanthpi, if you could post an English translation of the quran please? But one translated directly from Arabic, not an English version, which takes out the harsh stuff.

I commend you on your research. I don't like haji's because they tried over and over again to kill some of my buddies in thh great sandbox. Plus the whole convert or be killed thing. Stuck in a 9th century mode of thinking. The showdown is coming.
Nehil
+3|6739|South Sweden (NOT SWITZERLAND)
Sorry but even if what you say is true, every little word, then those people should not be considerd muslim. Instead they can name their religion something else. All muslims I've met did not try to kill/rape/convert me. If there are some who are so fundamental they should not present themselves as muslim. Sorry you can't convince me that Islam is something to be afraid of. That's just being afraid of anything new or unfamiliar. Try to spend some time with muslims. Go and vistit a Mosque and talk to the people there of your view on Islam. I'm sure they will explain to you.
xanthpi
Banned
+11|6728

Nehil wrote:

Sorry but even if what you say is true, every little word, then those people should not be considerd muslim.
I've already explained how Muslims are classified. Go back and read.

Nehil wrote:

Instead they can name their religion something else.
I'm sure they will take your advice. There are various branches of Islam - Shia, Qadiani, Sufi, Sunni, etc. The true Muslims are the ones who emulate Muhammad to the greatest degree, so that means Sunnis/ Wahabis are the most Islamic.

Nehil wrote:

All muslims I've met did not try to kill/rape/convert me.
Of course not. They would go to prison in a Western country. But then again you have no understanding whatsoever about Islam, hence your stupid statement. Go and ask the Hindus and Christians of Pakistan how they are treated by the Muslims. Go live in Iran and tell the nearest religious person that you are gay/ drink alcohol/ think Muhammad was an idiot/ that you don't believe in god then come back and tell us what happened. We'll be waiting forever for your reply.

Nehil wrote:

If there are some who are so fundamental they should not present themselves as muslim.
Go back and read my posts. The fundamentalists ARE the Muslims.

Nehil wrote:

Sorry you can't convince me that Islam is something to be afraid of.
I'm sorry for you that you do not have very good cognitive abilities. Thank god we are not all so blind.

Nehil wrote:

That's just being afraid of anything new or unfamiliar.
No it's not. It's being afraid of something which has stated it wants to kill me because I do not have the same religion as them. If you are not afraid of people who's aim it is to kill you then that is your funeral.

Nehil wrote:

Try to spend some time with muslims.
I do frequently.

Nehil wrote:

Go and vistit a Mosque
How do you think I learned about Islam?

Nehil wrote:

and talk to the people there of your view on Islam.
Yeah that'd be clever wouldn't it. Experience has shown that debating Muslims in private usually ends with them issuing threats against myself and my family. Are you not aware of why Theo van Gogh was shot and nearly beheaded? Or why several Dutch MPs have to live in army barracks for their own safety? Or why Salman Rushdie cannot travel freely? That's right, it is because once they criticised Islam their lives were put in peril because Muhammad said that anyone who critises Islam must be killed.

Nehil wrote:

I'm sure they will explain to you.
They did. That's how I know they hate infidels. Then that information was backed up by reading the Qu'ran and Hadiths.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6783|Noizyland

I want to tell you a story about a friend of mine. His name is Shahed Yassai, (I think that's how you spell his last name, it's how it sounds anyway.) I think it would be obvious to you by now that Shahed is a Muslim. His family have been in New Zealand a fairly long time and Shahed has a pretty solid Kiwi accent, but his family is still Muslim.
The only class I really shared with Shahed was english, but I would always see him around the school. He ws always happy to talk to anyone. His popularity was such that he was elected to be the student representitive on the Board of Trustees, i.e, he was elected to be the principal's boss. He was also a prefect.
He was always funny, the English teacher on many occasions teased him about being Iranian, so did everyone else, so did he, (all in good fun you must understand. Something about 'Camel eggs.")
His family never told him to stop talking to "infidels," or to convert or kill them.

Maybe in your research you have discovered that Allah said this or that, but do you realise that times change? You spoke of something being "stuck in a 9th century mode of thinking." Some of the Koran is, and most of the stuff that is stuck in the 9th century has stayed there.
Do Christians act any differently? Have you ever read through the bible and found all the contradictions and hate? In older versions of the bible it still applauds persecution of Jews, (pre 1930s.) Christianity has changed because people didn't like some of it. If a King or Queen didn't want something happening in society, it was as simple as changing the bible. A fine example of this is Henry VIII. He started th whole Anglican Church just so he could divorce his wife!
Christianity has changed now, so why the hell shouldn't Islam be the same?

Another friend, this time a friend of my Dad, is a recent immigrant from Iraq. He migrated before the war but was a high member of the Imperial Guard. He was tortured by Saddam's secret police, even though his father was quite close to Saddam. He is also a Muslim, and a thoroughly interesting and nice guy. If he was told not to make friends with non-muslims or kill or convert them, he sure as hell is ignoring that piece of advice. He is friendly to everyone, and fitting in quite well to his new country, (athough he is leaving to go back to Iraq soon to fetch his family.)
If someone who was a member of the Iraqi Imperial Guard, a man who was fairly close to Saddam himself, and avid Muslim is such a nice guy, can you please tell me what the fuck you are afraid of?

It's fucking sad dude, get over it.

Last edited by Tyferra (2005-12-21 12:48:12)

[Blinking eyes thing]

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard