THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6784|AUS, Canberra
Ok iv just finished my first proper stint at this game for a while.

played about 2 hrs on internode at karkand, and was it just bad luck to me or is everyone doing the whole throw jump move back detonate c4 without dying trick now?

i was in a squad with greenie_beazinie from here and if he reads this he will no doubt add a few profanities of his own!!!

so is everyone having a prob with this? if so they realy need to intruduce more delay between throwing and being able to detonate.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6826
Fucking losers, this was doomdizl - he's another C4 hopper.

They're fixing it in next patch and all these sluts will have nothing to do and will be easy game. Fun fun.

BTW, you havent seen C4 whoring until you see plus clan.

ARGH.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6760|The United Center
owned.

THA
+609|6784|AUS, Canberra
he seriously turned the game,
our squad was the top 4 players and carving up mec till he and a few others started doing that shit, then they started smoking us.

very frustrating
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6826
Our squad fucking owned.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6826
Do you drink Fosters BTW? I dont know anyone who does.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
until you guys started getting blown up into small bits.

again...

owned.

Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6826
Your infantry KDR = 1.25.

Greenie says no more
THA
+609|6784|AUS, Canberra
ok thats enough you two, yes he owned us but fuck it was painfull to go through!!!!

and no hate fosters to be honest, im a carlton man
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
true....but.....shut up!

look at my shiny expert explosives badge...so shiny....so very, very shiny...
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6826
I've got one too.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
pfft yeah....veteran.

har har.
LaidBackNinja
Pony Slaystation
+343|6722|Charlie One Alpha
Has it occured to you that those 'c4 whores' are merely trying to get the explosives badge?
I've done the whole c4 throwing thing too, but only to just get the fucking badge, which is impossible any other way.
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine SecuROM slapping your face with its dick -- forever." -George Orwell
allfive6
+18|6717|Victoria BC or Karkand
why does everyone bitch when they get owned, suck it up be a man and fine away to beat them or stop playing your call
Lestat<CoN>
Didnt Do it
+9|6717
mate i have the upmost respect for a man who can own my sorry ass with a gun or bloody good game play have none for the wanks who run around with C4 blowing everything around up including themselves cause they couldnt hit a Carrier with a Assualt rifle
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6777|mansfield
i drink fosters .nothing better than a cold fosters on a hot day, or even the christmas season
THA
+609|6784|AUS, Canberra

allfive6 wrote:

why does everyone bitch when they get owned, suck it up be a man and fine away to beat them or stop playing your call
did you read my first post?

i was simply asking if it has become a national past time as its the first time iv played in a while and everyone was doing it...
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6777|mansfield
obviously allfive6 uses this pathetic c4 technique

Last edited by hurricane2oo5 (2005-12-19 09:22:33)

Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6734
Yeah let's remove the c4 and the n00b tube too! Oh and what about the planes? The armor? And the n00b nades? Yeah let's cut them out!

God if EA follows all of the requests they get i'm afraid we're fighting with butter knifes in patch 2.0

And no, i usually don't recognize this tactic. You aussies must be the world leaders in mastering this technique

Last edited by Ub3r-ElitE (2005-12-19 09:35:32)

tthf
Member 5307
+210|6771|06-01
was at the receiving end of some c4 tossing as well just now.....
ya just gotta look out for the ambush points and grenade them out first.....
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6826

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

i drink fosters .nothing better than a cold fosters on a hot day, or even the christmas season
Yes but you're in England.

It's an 'Aussie' beer but we dont drink it.
Greenie_Beazinie
Aussie Outlaw
+8|6826

allfive6 wrote:

0.63 infantry KDR.
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6777|mansfield

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

Yes but you're in England.

It's an 'Aussie' beer but we dont drink it.
but the aussies make such great beverages and it seems a shame to stay in the barrels at the pub
SGT_Squirtle
+13|6729
Actually, and I know this is off topic, but while Fosters is promoted as an Aussie beer... it's actually made in Canada and I've never met an Aussie who's even tried it.

Now back on topic, screw all C4, grenade, grenade launcher, tank, airplane, helicopter, Bunny hopping, dolphin diving whores

Some times I wish they would come up with a game like this that was pure infantry combat... hopefully the new patch will get rid of some of the grosser exploits.

And yes, if someone kills me using one of these techniques I usually make it my mission to hunt their happy ass down and give them a healthy dose of lead from my MG36
Ub3r-ElitE
Teargas wh0re
+2|6734

Greenie_Beazinie wrote:

allfive6 wrote:

0.63 infantry KDR.
Wow i've got a new enemy.

Dude you are arrogant as hell. Shall i point out where you suck at? Or are you able to read your own stats?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard