C-J...
+1|6160
It´s the most unrealistic and laughable part of an already unrealistic and arkadish game.

Throwing your self on the ground when facing an opponant in close quarters, and more often than not shooting before you even landed, and the worst part... the aim isn´t wobbly AT friggin ALL.

Try using a scope, jog forward, throw yourself on the ground as fast as you can while shooting at a moving target. Do you aim aswell as normal?

NO!

Does your weapon/aim go ballistic when you hit the ground due to the mere impact?

HELL YEAH!

Has any soldier in the history done this, and been successful?

NO!

Only someone mentally challenged would even try this.
When you face an enemy in an open area, you shoot as fast as you can - standing up. Some people might try to go crouched if the distance is too far, in order to be stedier on the hand, but noone dives to the friggin ground, that would leave them helpless and they would´nt be able to aim for a good second & a half after hitting the ground = they would DIE.

Dive for cover is one thing, diving in order to aim better in close range is just ridiculous.

Long range I get, but short range.

RIDICULOUS!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6756|The United Center
Actually, the most unrealistic part, in my opinion, is respawning 15 seconds after you die.

...but a game really wouldn't be that much fun if it was a perfect simulation, now would it?  That's why we're all safe and sound in our homes...and not enlisted.
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6711
Very ridiculous. I can't belive no one has ever mentioned this before.
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6361|uk

ShowMeTheMonkey wrote:

Very ridiculous. I can't belive no one has ever mentioned this before.
Neither can I

O wait.... it has 45734095734095743095734075 times
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6498|Gogledd Cymru

Thats why this game is meant to be realistic, not like that fantasy mod called PROJECT FUCKING REALITY

Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6580|USA

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

Thats why this game is meant to be realistic, not like that fantasy mod called PROJECT FUCKING REALITY

PspRpg-7
-
+961|6707

BF2 isn't a simulator. It's a GAME. Stop whining and play AA.

Last edited by PspRpg-7 (2007-07-03 08:13:47)

Kurse
The Black Wizards
+16|6742|California

C-J... wrote:

NO!
You've met them all?

The movement in BF2 has already been nerfed to hell since it was released, stop trying to make it worse.
Surgeons

i say again, its a game not real life, go play army men with your friends for realism.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6162|what

Don't start a post about Bunny Hopping, either.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
jord
+2,382|6687|The North, beyond the wall.
'Cause BF2 developers come here...
Surgeons

jord wrote:

So do the people that enforce the ROE ...
jord

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

jord wrote:

And so does Bill gates.
Simon
basically
+838|6667|UK
As said before, in this thread and in many others, BF2 is an Arcade Shooter.
What else is there to add to this thread?

Last edited by Simon (2007-07-03 08:34:59)

Surgeons

jord wrote:

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

jord wrote:

And so does Bill gates.
And so does George Bush
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|6361|uk

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

jord wrote:

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

And so does Bill gates.
And so does George Bush
And so do I

Which is the most important thing

Last edited by Titch2349 (2007-07-03 08:38:16)

Simon
basically
+838|6667|UK

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

jord wrote:

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

And so does Bill gates.
And so does George Bush
Only on Mondays.
nublet >.>
jord

Simon wrote:

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

jord wrote:

And so does Bill gates.
And so does George Bush
Only on Mondays.
nublet >.>
Actually he's be banned now.
Surgeons

Simon wrote:

Mr.Surgeons wrote:

jord wrote:

And so does Bill gates.
And so does George Bush
Only on Mondays.
nublet >.>
Well your mum comes here too

/win
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6337

Inb4 uh....More flaming

Oh this is for the O.P : YOU CAN STILL HIT A GUY CLOSE RANGE WHILE STANDING. Have you ever tried it NO! OMG! I kill lots of people close range while standing. In fact, IF you actually dive to shoot a dude close range then you need to work on your game. Granted, you can dive to try and avoid him hitting you or something.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6704|UK
rofl, its a game not a war simulator

otherwise theyd have to get rid of ALOT of things such as shock paddles curing a 500ft fall, 1st aid kits insta-heal, ammo bags carry TV missiles, grenades, rpgs, c4 and claymores!
aj0405
+19|6169
no.we don't need more infantry nerfing.any more and the game will be reduced to 30 guys standing in the middle of the road at Karkand and firing.this isn't the Civil War.in fact it's not a war at all.it's a GAME.
MeanMachine77
+25|6288

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Actually, the most unrealistic part, in my opinion, is respawning 15 seconds after you die.

...but a game really wouldn't be that much fun if it was a perfect simulation, now would it?  That's why we're all safe and sound in our homes...and not enlisted.
Either the 15sec revive, or the fact that people, who were hit by a tank shell are revived with a single defi shock...
.cat.
+4|6348

C-J... wrote:

It´s the most unrealistic and laughable part of an already unrealistic and arkadish game.

Throwing your self on the ground when facing an opponant in close quarters, and more often than not shooting before you even landed, and the worst part... the aim isn´t wobbly AT friggin ALL.

Try using a scope, jog forward, throw yourself on the ground as fast as you can while shooting at a moving target. Do you aim aswell as normal?

NO!

Does your weapon/aim go ballistic when you hit the ground due to the mere impact?

HELL YEAH!

NO!

Only someone mentally challenged would even try this.
When you face an enemy in an open area, you shoot as fast as you can - standing up. Some people might try to go crouched if the distance is too far, in order to be stedier on the hand, but noone dives to the friggin ground, that would leave them helpless and they would´nt be able to aim for a good second & a half after hitting the ground = they would DIE.

Dive for cover is one thing, diving in order to aim better in close range is just ridiculous.

Long range I get, but short range.

RIDICULOUS!
I guess a Jet still flying after being hit by 1 A-A missle, A helo being hit by a rocket and able to fly, a tank still moving after being hit by an AT Rocket, a jeep surviving a AT rocket, a human being being shot once in the nads and living, being killed by a knife with a slice to a toe WOW RIDICULOUS...
Get over it, its a game and its called balancing for game play.
If you dont like it dont play it. I would speculate that youre just another one of those players that is not very good at this game and has to whine about every aspect of the game because you suck ass at it.
agent146
+127|6395|Jesus Land aka Canada

Kurse wrote:

C-J... wrote:

NO!
You've met them all?

The movement in BF2 has already been nerfed to hell since it was released, stop trying to make it worse.
has any soldier? well why not? https://img220.imageshack.us/img220/6664/dolpin2kapk8.jpg
and for damn sakes LEAVE BF2 alone. bf2 is a game and its  not meant to be realistic even on the PR site says "Battlefield will always be first about fun and secondly about realism. Realism implies complexity."
    So C-J...  hey man your right when you say dolphin diving is "RIDICULOUS" but by god why the hell does my tank never run out of gas? why does it when i fall 3 meters i don't break a leg? why don't i bleed when i get shot? hey holding a rifle is hard work! Jezz its a game! you want a war simulator?
GO play airsoft or even better join the army and shot some jihadist in the outback of iraq but LEAVE BF2 alone.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard