Announcement

cablecopulate
Member
+449|6073|Massachusetts.
So in the past few weeks I've been running into this "glitch" where I'm removed from a squad. The first time I ever saw it my whole squad got kicked from the squad, even said "you have been kicked..." Sometimes I'm just out of the squad with no warning. This isn't just happening to me, but other people in my squads are getting knocked out. But ever since the first time I've never seen a "you have been kicked" message. This happened to anyone else or know what it might be? Only thing I can think of is that someone has a magic button that does it.

edit: This happens if I am the squad leader and member. It happens to friends that are squad leader/member. It is definitely not the squad leader kicking people.

Last edited by cablecopulate (2007-07-02 11:54:15)

jord
Member
+2,382|6013|The North, beyond the wall.
I don't get it, the squadleader can kick you out of his squad.
cablecopulate
Member
+449|6073|Massachusetts.
It happens when I am the squad leader.
aj0405
Member
+19|5496

cablecopulate wrote:

So in the past few weeks I've been running into this "glitch" where I'm removed from a squad. The first time I ever saw it my whole squad got kicked from the squad, even said "you have been kicked..." Sometimes I'm just out of the squad with no warning. This isn't just happening to me, but other people in my squads are getting knocked out. But ever since the first time I've never seen a "you have been kicked" message. This happened to anyone else or know what it might be? Only thing I can think of is that someone has a magic button that does it.
strange.
lately i've noticed a lot of glitches coming back that were supposed to be removed.among them have been the pick up a kit > CTD bug and empty vehicles showing up on jet HUD's.

Last edited by aj0405 (2007-07-02 11:51:00)

LT.Victim
Member
+1,175|5898|British Columbia, Canada
For a second there I thought you might have been a Noob..

But yes, there is a hack where you can kick ppl from squads and demote Commanders..
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|5663

Screenshots? Oh and I want to add...What the fuck?
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
cablecopulate
Member
+449|6073|Massachusetts.

LT.Victim wrote:

For a second there I thought you might have been a Noob..
If you ever say that again I will fucking kill you!

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Screenshots? Oh and I want to add...What the fuck?
uh, it would just be a screenshot of me not being in a squad. Boring!

Last edited by cablecopulate (2007-07-02 12:28:24)

Yaocelotl
:D
+221|5985|Keyboard

cablecopulate wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Screenshots? Oh and I want to add...What the fuck?
uh, it would just be a screenshot of me not being in a squad. Boring!
/offtopic
Your karma count sig is outdated
cablecopulate
Member
+449|6073|Massachusetts.
Maybe it's not accurate, but it's still fucking awesome.
tgust5
Member
+22|5962
that is wierd.  o well, guess u just have to deal with it
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6013|Middle of nowhere
it's called the squad leader kicked you out of the squad

try not to join squads that have clan tags in them, otherwise you're likely to get kicked

either that, or just start your own damn squad
cablecopulate
Member
+449|6073|Massachusetts.

genius_man16 wrote:

it's called the squad leader kicked you out of the squad

try not to join squads that have clan tags in them, otherwise you're likely to get kicked

either that, or just start your own damn squad
And the winner of today's "I post before I read" award goes to: you!
kylef
Gone
+1,352|5829|N. Ireland

cablecopulate wrote:

And the winner of today's "I post before I read" award goes to: you!
i can't believe it!! i got it!!
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6013|Middle of nowhere

cablecopulate wrote:

genius_man16 wrote:

it's called the squad leader kicked you out of the squad

try not to join squads that have clan tags in them, otherwise you're likely to get kicked

either that, or just start your own damn squad
And the winner of today's "I post before I read" award goes to: you!
reading is overrated
Titch2349
iz me!
+358|5688|uk

I have been kicked from the commander position.. once... but never been kicked from a squad.
G.I.Dude(CAN)
Member
+3|5595|Vancouver, B.C.
There is a hack when you squad jack...saw it long time ago on youtube. I don't see any point of it though, you can just form the squad over again.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|5663

THe point of it is for a laugh im sure. thats what most hacks are for in my opinion. then when the funny factor is over, these people usually kill themselves via emo/wrist
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|5858|Little blue planet, milky way
It's annoying. Fortunately the squad hack is fairly innocent. It's ofcourse REALLY annoying having to reform your squad if you're in the middle of a heated battel far from the nearest spawn. At worst you loose a spawn, the game a couple of tickets and a you may get killed once or twice more than you had hoped. But that's IT... I've seen FAR worse hacks, unfortunately.

My major gripe is that PB is so fucking lame that they can't even detect the hacks. It's gotten do bad that I meet a guy who's OBVIOUSLY got hacks almost every night I play.
A quick "fix" would be to add some checksums to the serverside that prevents the client from messing with these things. And in any event, an update WOULD give us at least a week or so before the new hacks were distributed again. Maybe we should just have EA make weekly game updates....
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|5782|Chicago, IL

Twist wrote:

Maybe we should just have EA make weekly game updates....
https://www.assemblyshows.com/images/laugh.gif
cospengle
Member
+140|5822|Armidale, NSW, Australia
Wow. It's hapened to me I think. I just thought I got kicked and missed the "You have been kick..." message. But now that you say that maybe it was the hack. Anyway, as previously stated, it's not that big a deal. Just a bit annoying.
rockin_master
Member
+2|5542
Same thing has happened to me several times, but not in quite awhile.
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|5757|California, US
yep, it's a hack. You worried me for a second though.
been "demoted" from Commander a couple times (my fault lol)
but never actually kicked from a squad.
De_Jappe
Triarii
+432|5863|Belgium

There is a hotkey for leaving the squad too. I have done the same thing. pressing ten buttons at once and suddenly I'm not a squadleader anymore. Still don't know which button it is though. So maybe you just press that sometimes?
Could be a hack, kinda dumb if you ask me.
Suicidal
Member
+20|5844
When you try to unsuccessfully to swap teams, like a side swapping lamer, it removes you from your squad.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|5847|Gold Coast

aj0405 wrote:

lately i've noticed a lot of glitches coming back that were supposed to be removed.among them have been the pick up a kit > CTD bug and empty vehicles showing up on jet HUD's.
Yea, Ive been gettin a heap of those empty vehicle things on jets too, and I get teamkills for them too. Its really annoying.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2022 Jeff Minard