Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6497|The edge of sanity

Turquoise wrote:

Good points...  I guess my only remaining question is...  if China invaded and conquered Canada and Mexico, would the U.S. support an insurgency in either country?
pfff we would go to war immediatly. were not part of N.A.T.O. for nothing.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6446|North Carolina

Kmarion wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Good points...  I guess my only remaining question is...  if China invaded and conquered Canada and Mexico, would the U.S. support an insurgency in either country?
Is that an attempt to justify orders from the Qud's to Kill Americans?

I know what you are getting at but let me answer this way.
How about if a country like Iraq invaded Kuwait. Would the world allow that?
Or how about if Russia decided to ship missile within 200 miles off the Florida coast. Would we allow that?

Does the course Iran has taken make it more or less likely they will be attacked? Is nearly the entire world (including Iranian civilians) beginning to realize Ahmadinejads intent?
True...  With Iran crossing borders to attack us, that does give us more of a justification for retaliation.

I'll just put it this way.  If we do escalate to all out war with Iran, we should probably do it the way that Harmor mentioned in his latest post in this thread.

Nation-building would not work at all in Iran, IMHO.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6642|132 and Bush

If we do we need to bring the world with us on this one. That's precisely what we are doing now by working with the UN and EU in our responses. An obvious problem being China and Russia have a lot to lose if Iran is attacked. Of course we just recently stopped selling them parts for their F-14's ourselves.

Last month. Stop Arming Iran Act
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6589|San Diego, CA, USA
With Sarcozy in France, I wonder if the EU will get on board?  I suspect they will only support stricter sanctions, but won't actually commit.

I wonder, though, if they would use their veto in the security council?  I'm sure Russia and China will because they do alot of business with Iran.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6596
Iran back Hisb'allah to oust Israel from the middle east. Hisb'allah operatives are not beholden to Iran only. And anyway, if Saudi are backing sunni militants then what's the big deal about Iran, if it is the case, backing shi'a militants? Did the US not back the UK in WWII?

When is the west going to fucking realise that we have NO FUCKING BUSINESS telling people all the way over there in the middle east how to run their fucking lives?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-07-02 00:19:42)

Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
You're right its not a big deal.  I mean they are only killing our soldiers and trying to destabilize Iraq by training and giving weapons to the terrorists that are car bombing innocent civilians day-in and day-out.

I mean its really us Americans that are killing the Iraqis and not the terrorists?  Right?
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole

Harmor wrote:

You're right its not a big deal.  I mean they are only killing our soldiers and trying to destabilize Iraq by training and giving weapons to the terrorists that are car bombing innocent civilians day-in and day-out.

I mean its really us Americans that are killing the Iraqis and not the terrorists?  Right?
we call them terrorist beacuse they do what we do with only fewer numbers. I know thats not an accurate statement but to analyze and apply that statement to the situation gives you a diffrent outlook on it. ALL terrorism is wrong unless fighting to prevent occupation.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6642|132 and Bush

Cam I'd like to see our men and women home just as much as you would like to see the US minding their own business. Most Americans felt they were minding their business pre-911. Instead, while Bill Clinton was dancing with Arafat anti-American resentment was building. Ali Mussa Daqduq has said specifically that he was under orders from the Qud's Force. Sorry but if he was, and he is responsible for killing our men, it directly links Iran to their deaths. That is our business irregardless. If you want the US out so bad go convince the Iraqi government... Please!! If they openly made a statement for US withdrawal it would leave Bush no choice. Instead they are dragging their feet on the most minor of benchmarks in order to commit us to staying.

Have no fear though. That vacuum of power will be ripe for the taking in September (me thinks).
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
If you want to call the guys killing innocent civilians cupcakes, I don't care.  You're trying to say our cupcake is their freedom fighter.

Need I remind you what these cupcakes are doing:

These cupcakes are destabilizing Iraq and we're stuck in the middle of it.

Its only a matter of time before these cupcakes to do their stuff over here...let them do it in Iraq.  We already are starting to have homegrown cupcakes in western countries - look at the recent events in the UK for example - the JFK Fort Dix Six in the United States.

Cupcakes infiltrate into the populace...they have no country, they have no army, they have no uniform.  That is why we have Gitmo to store these cupcakes indefinitely, but if our Supreme Court has anything to do with it they may actually have civilian court justice instead of military tribunals.

Be nice to Cupcakes, they will kill you last.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6602

Kmarion wrote:

Share the evidence with us. I'd like to see it also (Providing it is just as concrete).
Capturing a Hezbollah leader is hardly concrete.  That's like claiming US involvement in the Falklands war because they're allies of Britain.

Besides which, since when were military intelligence members trustworthy?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6642|132 and Bush

Bubbalo wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Share the evidence with us. I'd like to see it also (Providing it is just as concrete).
Capturing a Hezbollah leader is hardly concrete.  That's like claiming US involvement in the Falklands war because they're allies of Britain.

It's what he and everyone else that was captured said. Along with the evidence seized. If you have something that diputes what he said provide it. Otherwise what you are saying is speculation.

This is why I specifically chose a left wing source for this post.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CameronPoe
+2,925|6596

Kmarion wrote:

Cam I'd like to see our men and women home just as much as you would like to see the US minding their own business. Most Americans felt they were minding their business pre-911. Instead, while Bill Clinton was dancing with Arafat anti-American resentment was building. Ali Mussa Daqduq has said specifically that he was under orders from the Qud's Force. Sorry but if he was, and he is responsible for killing our men, it directly links Iran to their deaths. That is our business irregardless. If you want the US out so bad go convince the Iraqi government... Please!! If they openly made a statement for US withdrawal it would leave Bush no choice. Instead they are dragging their feet on the most minor of benchmarks in order to commit us to staying.
The government of Iraq would never ask for withdrawal because they hold pretty much zero legitimacy at this stage and as soon as the US leave, which will happen at some point in the future - it's inevitable, those guys will be hanging from rafters or being separated from their torsos before you can chant 'Moqtada, Moqtada'.

You guys put yourselves in Iraq, if you guys get in the crossfire then I'm sorry but it's your own damn fault. Saddam had nothing to do with international terror. If you had some decent domestic security 9/11 would never have happened and all of your boys would be safely at home right now. Unfortunately politicians decided otherwise.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6602
No, it's what intelligence officers say he said.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6596

Harmor wrote:

You call Iraq 'stable'? LOL.

Harmor wrote:

If you want to call the guys killing innocent civilians cupcakes, I don't care.  You're trying to say our cupcake is their freedom fighter.

Need I remind you what these cupcakes are doing:

These cupcakes are destabilizing Iraq and we're stuck in the middle of it.

Its only a matter of time before these cupcakes to do their stuff over here...let them do it in Iraq.  We already are starting to have homegrown cupcakes in western countries - look at the recent events in the UK for example - the JFK Fort Dix Six in the United States.

Cupcakes infiltrate into the populace...they have no country, they have no army, they have no uniform.  That is why we have Gitmo to store these cupcakes indefinitely, but if our Supreme Court has anything to do with it they may actually have civilian court justice instead of military tribunals.

Be nice to Cupcakes, they will kill you last.
Ever heard of border security Harmor? Have you?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-07-02 00:41:34)

Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole

CameronPoe wrote:

Harmor wrote:

Iraq has never been stable even when it was the persian empire it wasnt stable.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6596

Kmarion wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

It's what he and everyone else that was captured said. Along with the evidence seized. If you have something that diputes what he said provide it. Otherwise what you are saying is speculation.

You forget that left wing in America is practically fascist by European standards. Besides, after Iraq, why would you ever trust your intelligence officials ever again?

Last edited by CameronPoe (2007-07-02 00:43:53)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6596

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Harmor wrote:

Iraqis aren't Persian.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole

CameronPoe wrote:

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Iraqis aren't Persian.
http://www.american.edu/ted/images4/falla.gif

they were at least part of the persian empire

Last edited by Liberal-Sl@yer (2007-07-02 00:44:21)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6642|132 and Bush

CameronPoe wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

The government of Iraq would never ask for withdrawal because they hold pretty much zero legitimacy at this stage and as soon as the US leave, which will happen at some point in the future - it's inevitable, those guys will be hanging from rafters or being separated from their torsos before you can chant 'Moqtada, Moqtada'.

You guys put yourselves in Iraq, if you guys get in the crossfire then I'm sorry but it's your own damn fault. Saddam had nothing to do with international terror. If you had some decent domestic security 9/11 would never have happened and all of your boys would be safely at home right now. Unfortunately politicians decided otherwise.
Just as you predict the elected leaders of Iraq hanging from the rafters, I can tell you that our response to a nation attacking Americans is just as inevitable. I'm not trying to play tough here, I just know it to be a fact. Even if it is your belief that they (Politicians) were asking for it.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6642|132 and Bush

CameronPoe wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

You forget that left wing in America is practically fascist by European standards. Besides, after Iraq, why would you ever trust your intelligence officials ever again?
Because I never turn my brain off. I am more critical now of course, but I don't answer by simply refuting everything without consideration. I make it a point to try and cite my sources in everything I post.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6602
You're missing the point.  You talk about how you specifically chose a left wing news source, but the issue I have is with their source.
Catbox
forgiveness
+505|6757
Wait we didnt capture the self admitted Hezbolah leader... damn...  lol...   mr opposite no facts strikes again
Love is the answer
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6435|The Gem Saloon

CameronPoe wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Bubbalo wrote:

it really isnt their fault cam.
clinton slaughtered our HUMINT resources, and after 9-11 the CIA openly fucking recruited....i remember thinking the shit really hit the fan seeing ads for jobs at the agency.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6602
You blame Clinton for the fact that Bush manipulated intelligence?
jonsimon
+224|6536

Kmarion wrote:

Or how about if Russia decided to ship missile within 200 miles off the Florida coast. Would we allow that?
Well we sure as fuck thought it was allowable to station missile silos in turkey knocking on Russias door, first. Two sides to a coin.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard