sniperintheopen23
+6|6220
I'm trying to think of a cool enw name with the word sniper in it. For example like "L33t_Sniper". Someithng like that please and thank you.
Pw.Sultan
+15|6510|NC
whats wrong with yours now
l41e
+677|6679

I_Am_A_Leet_Sniper_With_An_Excessively_Long_Name_666
sniperintheopen23
+6|6220
lolz its very bad and i want to start a new name jsut becasue my name now has very bad stats.
Pw.Sultan
+15|6510|NC
hm k sniper... "snipersaregay" i think a lot of people would like that name
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6479

Get rid of the sniper altogether. Too boring and overused.
Inimicus_7
+26|6393|England, UK
Having a class name in your BF2 name makes you absolutely amazing, like the bestistest ever at that class.
l41e
+677|6679

1. Ask EA to reset you.

Or,

2. Ditch the "sniper" part. To be completely honest, it makes you look like a moron.
Freezer7Pro
I don't come here a lot anymore.
+1,447|6228|Winland

SNlP3R, that's SN[Little L]P3R. Use "A" as a prefix. "You got killed by A SNlP3R". Little L and I looks the same in BF2, lawls.
The idea of any hi-fi system is to reproduce the source material as faithfully as possible, and to deliberately add distortion to everything you hear (due to amplifier deficiencies) because it sounds 'nice' is simply not high fidelity. If that is what you want to hear then there is no problem with that, but by adding so much additional material (by way of harmonics and intermodulation) you have a tailored sound system, not a hi-fi. - Rod Elliot, ESP
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6321|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

k30dxedle wrote:

2. Ditch the "sniper" part. To be completely honest, it makes you look like a moron.
I concur.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard