NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6836|Germany
Ok. The old lunch room story. Help, please. Remember, this is the serious talk forum.

I work for a huge company. There are about 20,000 people working for that company in my town. ~1000 of them go to the factory canteen I take my lunch in every day. And there is that ONE beautiful, really beautiful girl. (OK, there are, of course, more girls, but that is the one that attracts me). You should see her raise her eyebrowes over her glasses. Maybe you won't melt away. I do. There is that strange feeling in the stomach you also know.

After lunch 'we' (read: she with her colleagues and me with my colleagues) go and drink coffee in another, smaller part of the canteen.

I don't know shit about her. Not her age, not her name, not if she has a b/f or not. She works in the same building as I do (one floor downstairs). But there are no other common things about us except working for the same company as 20,000 other people do. No common projects or common work topic or the like.

She is never alone. There are colleagues around here everywhere, everytime.

I have a feeling that she notices my reactions about her. But maybe that's just paranoia.

OK. Brainstorm and hints, please.
a.) How can I get the chance to hook up with her?
2.) How can I create a "random situation" in which I can get in contact with her, aside from her omnipresent colleagues?
d.) Since I have never fallen for a girl in my company: what could be a good starter? ("Oh, you work for XYZ, too?" apparently isn't a good one.)

Your help is appreciated. Thanks alot, guys.
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6411|California, US
you should just (at a good time) go up and talk to her "hey, whats up" or talk about work or something.
try to figure out if she has a b/f....or g/f (lol) before you start flirting though...dont want anybody being dick-slapped
oh and do you any kind of picture? i just wanna see how "beautiful"

Last edited by Monkeyman911 (2007-07-01 15:42:20)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6746|Argentina
Well if she is as pretty as you say, then the vultures must be flying around her.  That's not good for you.  You should try to get some info to find out any common interests using a good friend of yours.  After that you should try to meet her outside work.  Stage an occasional (not really) encounter, f.i. in the local market or stuff like that.  But, remember you are just another guy at work, and your chances increase outside.  I don't know really, I've been out of the market since I married 6 years ago, sorry.

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-07-01 15:48:50)

jonsimon
+224|6484
Read "The Game" http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/00 … &Go=Go

Last edited by jonsimon (2007-07-01 15:50:58)

Mitch
16 more years
+877|6514|South Florida
Well, it depends on 2 things:
Do you look good? Smell nice? Wear nice clothes? Are her approximate age and your not really ugly.
Do you have balls?

If you've got balls do the following:

Walk over to her table and start talking, say "Hey im ----" And hope for a nice response. From there, maybe compliment her, or ask if she has a boy.  Ill admit you have a tough situation because if shes always with her friends then everybody is gunna be staring at you. Good luck, and tap that
15 more years! 15 more years!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6746|Argentina

Mitch wrote:

Do you look good? Smell nice? Wear nice clothes? Are her approximate age and your not really ugly.
Do you have balls?

Walk over to her table and start talking, say "Hey im ----" And hope for a nice response. From there, maybe compliment her, or ask if she has a boy.  Ill admit you have a tough situation because if shes always with her friends then everybody is gunna be staring at you. Good luck, and tap that
"Howdy, I was at my table and thought hey that girl is hot".  Not a good plan.  You don't need balls to talk to a girl, beer will do it.  You need brains to talk to her.   If she's that pretty, then she must be tired of guys walking to her table and talking to her.  The easiest would be meeting her anywhere else, making it seem like a casual encounter.

Last edited by sergeriver (2007-07-01 15:59:42)

NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6836|Germany

Monkeyman911 wrote:

you should just (at a good time) go up and talk to her "hey, whats up" or talk about work or something.
try to figure out if she has a b/f....or g/f (lol) before you start flirting though...dont want anybody being dick-slapped
oh and do you any kind of picture? i just wanna see how "beautiful"
and

Mitch wrote:

Do you have balls?

Well -- I am more the grey mass of guy than Brad Pitt. I am not an alpha animal, too, but yes, I have balls. But "just go up" and "walk over to her table and start talking" isn't as easy as everybody is around. Talking out of my belly this is too obvious, isn't it? Shouldn't it be more subtle? More accidental?
But, on the other hand, Mitch's suggestion would *really* create a remarkable situation for all of us. Interesting idea.

sergeriver wrote:

Well if she is as pretty as you say, then the vultures must be flying around her.  That's not good for you.  You should try to get some info to find out any common interests using a good friend of yours.  After that you should try to meet her outside work.  Stage an occasional (not really) encounter, f.i. in the local market or stuff like that.  But, remember you are just another guy at work, and your chances increase outside.  I don't know really, I've been out of the market since I married 6 years ago, sorry.
Hm. Stalking. Not in the stalking sense, more by means of "getting more information", for example to which market she goes shopping. Heck, I even don't know at what time she leaves work. Good idea. Maybe I was out of the market too long, too... need to exercise.

Ordered.

Last edited by NiMhurchu (2007-07-01 16:03:22)

sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6746|Argentina

NiMhurchu wrote:

Hm. Stalking. Not in the stalking sense, more by means of "getting more information", for example to which market she goes shopping. Heck, I even don't know at what time she leaves work. Good idea.
But, you need to be subtle, send a friend.  Dont' stalk her literally.  That will get you outta the game.  You don't want her to think you are after her.  Casual encounter is the key of this.
Parker
isteal
+1,452|6383|The Gem Saloon
ok man, first thing you need to do is target the coworker that is ALWAYS around......the one you see with her the most....that is where your intel is.
once you confirm that she is single, walk up to her, and simply ask to speak with her for a second.
walk far enough away that others cant hear, then tell her that you would like to take her out sometime, and if she would be interested?
then work it from there.......spitting game is something learned through experience....the more you do it, the better you get.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6619|Washington, DC

Ask her to bunnyhop on your iron gator.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6527|Long Island, New York
in b4 stick it in her pooper
NiMhurchu
Suicide Operations
+13|6836|Germany

Parker wrote:

ok man, first thing you need to do is target the coworker that is ALWAYS around......the one you see with her the most....that is where your intel is.
once you confirm that she is single, walk up to her, and simply ask to speak with her for a second.
walk far enough away that others cant hear, then tell her that you would like to take her out sometime, and if she would be interested?
then work it from there.......spitting game is something learned through experience....the more you do it, the better you get.
Yeah, thought about that. But what about a "no"?

Hurricane wrote:

Ask her to bunnyhop on your iron gator.
Ah... well... yes... at first I thought about bitchslapping you for posting ridiculous and random stuff, but I'll remember that (or another kind of nonsense) for later.

Poseidon wrote:

Index » Debate and Serious Talk
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6728|Toronto | Canada

hmmm just wondering... why are your questions labelled
a.)
2.)
d.)

Parker
isteal
well, if you get the "no", at least you know you had the balls to try.
and if she says no, go get one of her friends........
its weird how shit like this works.
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6554|UK

Winston_Churchill wrote:

hmmm just wondering... why are your questions labelled
a.)
2.)
d.)

rofl

Parker wrote:

i agree with this method

Last edited by Ninja_Monkey (2007-07-01 16:31:54)

[bpuk]jack
+58|6637
get a few beers in her
and you can talk to her with no shyness
coz you will be like her drunken hero
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6508|Πάϊ
pics?
ƒ³
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6442|Ontario, Canada
Go to her floor, scope it out a bit, "accidentally" bump into her and spark up a conversation.
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
Parker
isteal

oug wrote:

pics?
i knew this would happen, i just didnt think you would be the one to ask lol.....
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6138|Scotland
Why don't you stop talking to interweb nerds and just ask her out?
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6508|Πάϊ

Parker wrote:

oug wrote:

pics?
i knew this would happen, i just didnt think you would be the one to ask lol.....
No, no you got this all wrong! It's just that if we see her, we'll have a better understanding of the situation and thus be in a position to provide more accurate suggestions.
ƒ³
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6765

Parker wrote:

We got someone who knows how to do it here....yeeeeeeeeeeah Parker. +1
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6527|Long Island, New York

NiMhurchu wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Index » Debate and Serious Talk
You fail at internet memes.
HeadShotAK47
Hand's shaken' / Heart's beatn' / Still Shootin'
+32|6715|Ft. Laudy, FL, USA
When you're waiting in the lunchline, get behind her as she's leaning over the counter, grap her boob from the back and say, "Hey baby, what's happenin'?" Girls like it when you show off your "balls of steal." :p
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6765

HeadShotAK47 wrote:

When you're waiting in the lunchline, get behind her as she's leaning over the counter, grap her boob from the back and say, "Hey baby, what's happenin'?" Girls like it when you show off your "balls of steal." :p
Hey look kids....a virgin!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard