twiistaaa
+87|6668|mexico

Cougar wrote:

twiistaaa wrote:

am i the only one who thinks stealing a coke is an act that should be only attempted by homeless people? i mean christ, middle class white people should be able to gather $1 or $2 for a fuckin coke. losers.
A penny saved is a penny earned....
saving isnt the same as stealing.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6764|Dallas

twiistaaa wrote:

Cougar wrote:

twiistaaa wrote:

am i the only one who thinks stealing a coke is an act that should be only attempted by homeless people? i mean christ, middle class white people should be able to gather $1 or $2 for a fuckin coke. losers.
Depends on what race and nationality you are.
~FuzZz~
.yag era uoy fi siht deaR
+422|6322|Orrstrayleea

Cougar wrote:

twiistaaa wrote:

Cougar wrote:

LOL! dats wracist
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6764|Dallas

Pea....Tear.....Griffen wrote:

Cougar wrote:

twiistaaa wrote:

LOL! dats wracist
Not as racist as the lynchings I performed earlier today, right after I burnt that church down.
Tehremos
Parcel of ol' Crams
+128|6407|Somersetshire
me my friends used to have a machine without an alarm

so we used the old tilt and shake lol, worked if it was full
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6526|Milkystania, yurop
I like the second machine more since those acctualy can give you an extra drink for free when you press like a maniac at the two top coke buttons......Man i miss the machine at school
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6684|West Yorkshire, U.K
I just pay.
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6415|...

Cougar wrote:

Cougar wrote:

LOL! dats wracist
Not as racist as the lynchings I performed earlier today, right after I burnt that church down.
lol
I0973
+1|6153
would'nt you get caught if you were pressing random buttons at a miachine for about 5 mins or if you shove your hand in the machine
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6645

I0973 wrote:

would'nt you get caught if you were pressing random buttons at a miachine for about 5 mins or if you shove your hand in the machine
lol i know plus that only works on special machiens older version ones as i-hacked.com stated.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
i do it all the time!
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6631|Derby, England

Cougar wrote:

Cougar wrote:

LOL! dats wracist
you are a funny fucker lol brought tear to my eye
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6473|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
My school was different, we didnt use money because they gave us all credit card type cards, so we used them on the brand new clever machines..if that makes sense to anyone :S
j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6647|Behind that RPK-74

Kurazoo wrote:

I just pay.
Dont you mean I'm just GAY ?
Dersmikner
+147|6497|Texas
You know you can "hack" a liquor store to get free booze and cash if you take a big gun in and wave it around. Same basic principle without the inconvenience of pushing all those irritating buttons.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6631|Derby, England

Dersmikner wrote:

You know you can "hack" a liquor store to get free booze and cash if you take a big gun in and wave it around. Same basic principle without the inconvenience of pushing all those irritating buttons.
lmfao
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6630|Washington, DC

I always preferred just taking a chainsaw to the lock on the door, then handing out drinks to everyone.
twiistaaa
+87|6668|mexico

Dersmikner wrote:

now that shit has substance lol.

+1

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard