dirtracer74
+10|6305
Well, an admin would have had to alter the game files to make that work. So, if the server is running an altered map file, then it is in violation with EA's ranked server requirements.

Also, this myth about admins can just kill anyone they want at any time, same deal. The map file would have to be altered.

So, either the map file had been altered, or glitched in my opinion.
san4
The Mas
+311|6703|NYC, a place to live
I was on a Daqing server yesterday and some guy was complaining that his chopper was blowing up for no reason. Sounds similar. I didn't really believe him but maybe I should have.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6699|West Yorkshire, U.K
This has happened to me only once, then went back to normal, never seen anything like that though.
ELITE-UK
Scratching my back
+170|6489|SHEFFIELD, ENGLAND
Someones trying to tell you something, you need a wash dude

No but seriously, if non of us have experienced the transport into water thing on any other servers, isnt that enough to think the admin was doing it?
Flyjetandkill
Planewhore
+74|6397|The Sky!!!!
LoL looks like the Server is fucked up....
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6699|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
ownd is what it is i have never seen that to that extent i wanna find the admin command to do that lols sauce
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6436|California, US
zOmG!1!!! teh h4x0rS sTrIke agAIn!!!
san4
The Mas
+311|6703|NYC, a place to live
How did you do that zooming-in thing in the video? That looks useful.
Winvintang8
+0|6139
Well all I can tell you is that the 24/7 Dalian Plant [CB] admins do not even have access to RCON or any other systems other than ingame admin. I'm basicly the only admin with full access to the server and I can tell you that we do not modify contents in the ranked server. We do however know that somebody was hacking on our server and hacked our RCON a few weeks ago. We have fixed the issue and banned the hacker. This could by why that happened. If you have any question feel free to PM me.

=ISOAT= Clan Leader
Winvintang8
JetSniper
R.I.P [EPIC]Pfcguinn
+113|6351
aim bot. jk probably a server bug
Chodda
+67|6748
haha mad funny
Winvintang8
+0|6139
It could have been caused by the major server lag we've been having the past few weeks. Just one of the millions of reasons why one shouldn't rent a Hyp%nia Server
B00MH3ADSH0T
Fresh NoobCaeks Here
+118|6405|Penrith,Nsw, Aus
loaz im in yuor base teleporting yuor noobs.
[AH1z]PJ
+75|6372

Winvintang8 wrote:

Well all I can tell you is that the 24/7 Dalian Plant [CB] admins do not even have access to RCON or any other systems other than ingame admin. I'm basicly the only admin with full access to the server and I can tell you that we do not modify contents in the ranked server. We do however know that somebody was hacking on our server and hacked our RCON a few weeks ago. We have fixed the issue and banned the hacker. This could by why that happened. If you have any question feel free to PM me.

=ISOAT= Clan Leader
Winvintang8
eh I got a perm ban on that server anyways
Winvintang8
+0|6139
I could give an unban, but I would need to know your username and why you think you were banned.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard