slicknic
+145|6638
and while im not Exactly as good as i was... i havn't lost a step.  i got my routine hack accusations and gold stars.  i guess bf2 is like riding a bike.  i thought itd be hard for me to fly the chopper, but nope it was just as it had always been, even using the tv.  infy took the biggest hit I think before i only played infy only servers, so no arty and tanks ohmy... but still not bad.  perhaps i can still make another heli tutorial! not =x
Anewgirl
+12|6165|Vermont U.S.A
YEA !! Second accounts are fun to show off .
What's the point of this Post again?
O yea like riding a bike ' good for you. Great topic very informative , Thanks
d.cripz
+29|6421
good for u.
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6707|UK
2nd account nub
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6564|Scotland
Slick nic is one of the most skilled battlefield players ive seen, watch his infy video in his sig.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6424|Belgium

Anewgirl wrote:

YEA !! Second accounts are fun to show off .
What's the point of this Post again?
O yea like riding a bike ' good for you. Great topic very informative , Thanks
robthemadman
Always blame it on the ping
+63|6348

Samtheman53 wrote:

2nd account nub
He has a link to his main account in his sig...

And yeah, with some games it's like you have never played it if you go back to it after a year. But with BF2, most people have played it so much is is etched on their brain for life
kajukenbo_kid
+36|6428|...
do u still roll with nL?
jkg1389
The Sound Of Silence
+9|6477
I watched your infy video, some pretty cool stuff, but whats with those red crosses that appear every so often?
aLi3nZ
+138|6519|New Zealand

jkg1389 wrote:

I watched your infy video, some pretty cool stuff, but whats with those red crosses that appear every so often?
It is an added video effect. Nice vid, wb.
Danorge
+7|6169|Denmark // 69! Az

slicknic wrote:

and while im not Exactly as good as i was... i havn't lost a step.  i got my routine hack accusations and gold stars.  i guess bf2 is like riding a bike.  i thought itd be hard for me to fly the chopper, but nope it was just as it had always been, even using the tv.  infy took the biggest hit I think before i only played infy only servers, so no arty and tanks ohmy... but still not bad.  perhaps i can still make another heli tutorial! not =x
hehe check my acc. enrollment date . most of my play time is from april 07 ongoing. i stopped becuase of my computer got a bit still aka motherboard took my HDD and RAM out in a CPU crash.

since i start playing again i have been alot better @ teamplay thanks to diff. forum postes & guides. Soo my game is even better now when i take my time to play the maps i like.
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6543
I watched the infy vid and I gotta say your good but it seems like you got uber hit detection. I may not be as good but I damn well know when im suppose to get a hit and I dont, whats your secret?
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6284
well its a really nice feeling when you play your favorite game which u had ages to do so.Ive been waiting for my brand new connection 4 (!) months to establish.You get so excited that the 1st week ur on an insane killing spree.i got 30 killz 7 deaths in karkand IO,(i play karkand just to warm-up ) and 2 hack accusations.Yeah I have ma fun

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard