sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6759|Argentina

Turquoise wrote:

sergeriver wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

..because they behave like idiots to promote their message....

I think animal rights are a noble idea, but as of late, human rights have become a much greater issue.
All animals and humans have rights.  We should learn to respect all of them.  I think people don't like PETA or Greenpeace because they act in an extremist way in many senses, and then you have the WWF which IMO is the best organization in the World when it comes to animal rights and biodiversity conservation.
Well, I agree with that.  It's just that I think human rights are a greater issue.  We can never hope to treat animals humanely if we can't first treat each other that way.
Agreed.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6519|Montucky
You can't grill it if you don't kill it.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275
Because they are terrorist brought on by a religious idealogy.
Balok77
+28|6149
im a life time member of PETA, i find this post insulting to livelyhood...i had sex with a cow once lol

serious tho the question should be, 'is there any reason you would like peta unless your family was being held at gun point'
iamangry
+59|6646|The United States of America

S3v3N wrote:

You can't grill it if you don't kill it.
Yah you can, its just harder to do

Why would you even want to grill it?  Real men eat their meat raw!

No seriously, PETA pisses me off because they've even started a campaign against eating animal products.  Now I'm sorry, but I like EGGS!!  More importantly, I LIKE MILK.  It goes good with cookies!  Cookies made with eggs! Yeah!
FarBeyondReality
The odd one out
+24|6162

Ryan wrote:

That reminds me, on MTV, a PETA member was talking about this celebrity who supported PETA. A month later, she was wearing fur,
Yeah I think you're referring to Jennifer Lopez?

On the "why do you hate PETA issue" I dont necessarly hate them, just as most or should I say some of you have said that they have a more extreme point of view. I do agree with that we should stop using animals for fur and clothing, aswell as testing. Aswell as how animals are killed in slaughterhouses is something that angers me A LOT, when i see footage of for ex. a chicken beeing thrown into a wall, having its feathers pulled out, the throat slit just enough that its still alive and being left to bleed to death before it dies, id seriously want to give the people that do that to animals, the same treatment.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717
By going fully vegetarian, you'll end up being short like most Asians. A lot of things are made with animal products, by removing it how can we feed the hungry with bread?

PETA really pisses me off since they are the exact same shit as terrorists, but with different ideals.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

just had a 23 ounce steak. Does that make me a bad person? mhhhh ... beef
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6717

max wrote:

Zomgs it takes 432 gallons of water to create one pound of beef!! you destroy ma earths

/banz.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6569|NYC / Hamburg

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

max wrote:

Zomgs it takes 432 gallons of water to create one pound of beef!! you destroy ma earths

/banz.
don't worry. It was US beef. That way I only destroy the infidels. muhahahahahaha!
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England
See, this is what I mean. They make Vegetarians seem like retards to non-Vegetarians. When they're not. Because PETA try to force it upon everyone, therefore it seems that all Vegitarians are crazed out motherfuckers.

Just like how alot of posts by people here make meat-eaters seem like retards, you're not doing your sect or w/e its called any favors. Thankfully i'm not stupid enough to believe that all meat eaters are that dumb.

Last edited by Mekstizzle (2007-06-30 16:20:38)

N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6441|A drop house
They ruin good fur coats with paint. The bastards. And they tell me im a bad person for eating what people have been eating for thousands of years. Seriously, I’m tired of them judging people.

Meat…Mmmmm.

https://img214.imageshack.us/img214/4319/meat6pd1zj7.jpg
Smithereener
+138|6317|California
They're the ones that said that milk was bad for you. Yeah right.

It's not that I don't support their cause, my stomache still turns when I see those dolphins being killed, but the way they promote it is just plain wrong. It seems as if they value the rights of animals over humans. I'm all for animal rights, but human rights is a far more pressing issue.

Plus, don't they euthanize animals and throw them in the bin? Euthanasia - I guess this is alright since animals seem to spread quickly. Throw them in the bin - You'd think that they would give them more dignity in burying the animal.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
mmm, steak.

I don't support inhumane treatment, but I'm all for the eating of meat. It's called incisors. We have them for a reason. We're born omnivores, not herbivores.

I leave it to Penn & Teller's Bullshit show to prove to you. It's 30 minutes long but very worth it and eye opening.

I'm against using fur, though. To use animals for food and other good uses = Okay. To use it for fashion or other non-essentials/vanities = not good.

Last edited by Poseidon (2007-06-30 17:52:26)

Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6457|The edge of sanity
I hate PETA because they said beating my cock was bad.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

Liberal-Sl@yer wrote:

I hate PETA because they said beating my cock was bad.
It is if you do it by yourself! Get a Girl to do it for you.
Smithereener
+138|6317|California

Poseidon wrote:

mmm, steak.

I don't support inhumane treatment, but I'm all for the eating of meat. It's called incisors. We have them for a reason. We're born omnivores, not herbivores.

I leave it to Penn & Teller's Bullshit show to prove to you. It's 30 minutes long but very worth it and eye opening.

I'm against using fur, though. To use animals for food and other good uses = Okay. To use it for fashion or other non-essentials/vanities = not good.
Not to mention that we don't have a long digestive tract like herbivores (such as cows). If we were meant to eat only veggies, I'm sure our tracts would be longer as it's more difficult to digest plants (cellulose).
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York

Smithereener wrote:

Not to mention that we don't have a long digestive tract like herbivores (such as cows). If we were meant to eat only veggies, I'm sure our tracts would be longer as it's more difficult to digest plants (cellulose).
Exactly.

That's why I shit out my corn.

...[/awkwardmoment]
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6631|Washington, DC

PETA's intentions are good, they just can't implement it right. I'm all for treating animals well; they deserve it. But they are not more important than humans, and the way PETA goes about campaigning their stuff is just wack.
norge
J-10 and a coke please
+18|6471
Because technically they are a terrorist group.
ozghost
Mr piss EVERYONE off
+48|6711|Kangarooland
y i hate them...they are full of shit and dont know wtf they are taling about half the time

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2007/06/ … 11781.html

example of bs^
Sgt.Gene
+215|6765
I believe this video pretty much sums up why PETA sucks.

*link* http://youtube.com/watch?v=l9ijLulwUTY

Last edited by Sgt.Gene (2007-06-30 18:33:58)

manitobapaintballa
+32|6620

Ryan wrote:

I'm not sure if this belongs here, but here goes.

Awhile back, I was hearing people on this forum say they hate PETA, but I'm not sure why.
Could you guys give me some insight as to why you don't like this organization?
they are hypocrates they euthenize (out down) most of the animals that they take in and there is alot of shit

not to mention they are fucked up
golgoj4
+51|6775|North Hollywood
I think of it like this: I didnt make it to the top of the food chain to start eating wheatgrass.

That being said, peta are tards, similar to greenpeace. The ideals make sense in that conservationism is good, useless killing and maltreatment of animals is bad. But, much like most extremists, they get lost in their own bullshit and do more harm than good.
RAVAGE
+4|6175|México City, México.
Why dont you re name US as a Neo Nazi state so you can KILL everything you fear, hate, dont understand, touch, question or criticize your  little egocentrical suburb life, in order to stop playing the "we are a democracy game".

UN, Unesco, green peace, WWF, global warming activist, liberals, hollywood, etc.. THEY ARE ALL TERRORIST, THEY ALL HATE AMERICA,  they will get to your home rape you wife, eat your kids and then use your credit card buying liberal propaganda (like clasic jazz albums and poetry) KILL THEM!!!!!! KILL THEM!!!!

Last edited by RAVAGE (2007-06-30 18:44:49)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard