Lotta_Drool
Spit
+350|6184|Ireland
If they were IRA the bombs would have went off.  Obviously these guys weren't too bright so I would suspect that they are members of a religion that is widely accepted as being peaceful.

Either that or they were pissed off liberals, GO HEMP!!!!
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6448|Chicago, IL

Lotta_Drool wrote:

If they were IRA the bombs would have went off.  Obviously these guys weren't too bright so I would suspect that they are members of a religion that is widely accepted as being peaceful.

the IRA would not have targeted civillians...

I think that the "attacks" were largely uncoordinated, and probably carried out by british citizens.

You brits need to crack down on your people a bit more.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Lotta_Drool wrote:

Didn't a policeman reach into one of the cars and disconnect the cell phone (Detonator)?

Everyone who is feeling the need to put down the Brits right now should reconsider the timing of their criticism. Imagine the roles reverses. I would think that would be the last thing we would want to hear right now. The car is still burning is Glasgow.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ghettoperson
+1,943|6650

Mekstizzle wrote:

Yeah I knew that, just making the statement. Don't like it when people generalise a (crazy ass) religion to a race. Even if it does make sense.
I don't like it much when people do either, so I felt like a change. I don't do that stuff seriously.

Kmarion wrote:

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4591629711404019134[/google]
Translator please..lol
Great big massive bang
Ran outside
People from Departures went to Arrivals
Saw it was a Land Rover
Drove into Departure Lounge
Occasional bangs came off it
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

ghettoperson wrote:

Great big massive bang
Ran outside
People from Departures went to Arrivals
Saw it was a Land Rover
Drove into Departure Lounge
Occasional bangs came off it
You do realize this is inevitable now. http://youtube.com/watch?v=OmLX9Rxa64Y
Xbone Stormsurgezz
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

They don't seem too good at making bombs or driving, lol, the first guys crashed into some bins. Yep we've been very lucky so far.
Liberal-Sl@yer
Certified BF2S Asshole
+131|6457|The edge of sanity

S.Lythberg wrote:

Flaming SUV Rams Scotland Airport

Apparently, this is the third time in the last few days that terrorists have failed miserably in the UK, but my question is: Why are terrorists so hell bent on killing the British? 

Are the British really worse to them than Americans, or is America too hard to hit? (it seems like the US would be a much easier target, but i may be wrong.)
Because of the british occupation of persia (aka iran). to Iran and most muslims britian = worse than US
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
+489|6464|Tyne & Wear, England
/fail??
Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

KILLSWITCH wrote:

/fail??
It's only truly /fail when they kill themselves and nobody else, that'll be the day. I'd go to the pub and have a drink to that one.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6550|San Diego, CA, USA

S.Lythberg wrote:

Apparently, this is the third time in the last few days that terrorists have failed miserably in the UK, but my question is: Why are terrorists so hell bent on killing the British? 

Are the British really worse to them than Americans, or is America too hard to hit? (it seems like the US would be a much easier target, but i may be wrong.)
I was thinking the same thing?  The only thing I could think of is that the Muslims in the United States have it much better off.  Granted we did have the JFK plot recently, but really its not as bad as it is in the UK.

There are conspiracy theories that have upwards of 30,000 Hezbolla troops ready to attack schools, malls and bridges.  Perhaps its harder to get the supplies in the United States without suspicion?
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge

Harmor wrote:

S.Lythberg wrote:

I was thinking the same thing?  The only thing I could think of is that the Muslims in the United States have it much better off.  Granted we did have the JFK plot recently, but really its not as bad as it is in the UK.

There are conspiracy theories that have upwards of 30,000 Hezbolla troops ready to attack schools, malls and bridges.  Perhaps its harder to get the supplies in the United States without suspicion?
Its because of the new Prime Minister and Tony Blair becoming peace envoy to the Middle East, which is admittedly quite laughable.   Thats why they have targeted Britain over America.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6550|UK

Apparantly, a police man said something to the extent (and speaking as someone from the area)

'Let the bastard burn'

Man should get a medal for that!

This is nuts, I remember after 7/7 and the talk of stuff potentially happening here, and an apparant 'expert' saying, no no this is more an English problem than a UK issue, seems not to be the case.

I've been in that airport dozens of times, it looks to me from the wreckage, the car stopped just out side the glass electric doors.  Glasgows a small airport (compared to your heathrows and JFK's), just where the car stopped, there are two sets of glass electric doors.  Id say, another 10-20 feet further into those doors, you are right into check in where all the holiday makers would be queing.  There can be hundreds of people in that area at any one time, if he had made it just those 20 odd feet more and detonated it, we could of had a major loss of life on out hands......

Not even a case of, well atleast he didnt make it, with the london bombing attempt yesterday, Glasgow airport today, and the terror elert up to the highest level, I am actually, for the first time since the imediate aftermath of 9/11 scared

Martyn
Ruckel
Ruckel for all!
+43|6176|sverige
not cool
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6620|InGerLand
hahahahahahahaha my dad is stuck in Glasgow 'cos of this, he was at the airport at the time and in the departures lounge as well, he said it was the lamest terrorist attack ever

Kmarion wrote:

[google]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4591629711404019134[/google]
Translator please..lol
"i heard a great big massive bang, and then next minute at the departures bit erm next minutes all the folks at the departures lounge were running through the arrivals bit, and then they ran outside *incomprehensible fuzz to me* and the landrover the landrover drove right into the er departures lounge and as i say it was on fire, then every now and again there was a loud bang coming off it"

give or take a few words because you can't type and listen to it at the same time since the space bar causes it too pause and start.
she weren't making much sense and she mostly kept stuttering and erm-ing anyways.
iamangry
+59|6646|The United States of America
Maybe he thought Jihad Jeeping was okay on this server?
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6224|Escea

iamangry wrote:

He lagged too much so he hit the wall and bailed but forgot to blow up, then he got busted.

Police[Nightstick]SomeTerroristDude
iamangry
+59|6646|The United States of America

M.O.A.B wrote:

iamangry wrote:

He lagged too much so he hit the wall and bailed but forgot to blow up, then he got busted.

Police[Nightstick]SomeTerroristDude
n00bs.  they obviously need to lower their settings or find a closer server.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6539|Long Island, New York
Haha wow these guys suck...

gg British police though.
Bruce-SuperNub
SuperNoob
+26|6150|Scotland
They know the UK is the power behind america so they seek to take us out first
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
So I guess we shouldn't take the terrorist seriously if they don't actually succeed?
CommieChipmunk
+488|6571|Portland, OR, USA

Harmor wrote:

So I guess we shouldn't take the terrorist seriously if they don't actually succeed?
yeah.. just the fact that they're trying...really fucking hard...should get people a little worried.
Switch
Knee Deep In Clunge
I am flying in three weeks, knowing my luck the bastard jet I'm on will be the one that gets targeted.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6520|Πάϊ

Miller wrote:

Because the Brits have gotten weak and have opened themselves to attacks quite easily.
Or maybe because Gordon Brown intends to pull the troops out. Honestly, am I the only one here who sees a connection?
ƒ³
Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6732|Uhh... erm...
Me thinks that these attacks are politically motivated rather than religiously. But then again, that doesn't stop them from being any less of a threat to British national security. GG British police.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
Reason I think this group attacked who are not necessarily affiliated with al-Qaeda:

1.  Rushdie was knighted
2.  The British had Persia as a colonial power
3.  They are helping the U.S. in the War on Terror
4.  They think they can do what they did in Spain to get the British to remove their troops from Iraq (they see weekness)
5.  The extremist muslums are diseffective in Britain and want to convert it to a Wahbi version of Islam

This terrorist group will only get better and better as time goes by.  These attacks may have been uncoordinated and unsuccessful this time, but as time goes by they will get better and better - it took al-Qaeda 8 years between the first Twin Tower's attack in 1993 vs. 9/11 in 2001 to 'get it right'.

We have to say vigilant.  We have to infiltrate their masques (that is the source of all this).  They are using 'Religious Freedom' has a cover for their radical ways.

If Christians were planning terrorists attacks I would expect the government to bug/spy on churches.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard