elite3444
The other kid
+24|6639|USA
i was playin earlier and a Corporal Silver (i think but it was a low rank) got in walker kept running into crap i got in gunner told him to get out he just kept walkin didnt even line up his legs or anything i guess he thought it was like a hovertank lol where u just move the mouse to turn

u guys notice anything noobish? post it here
SgtSlutter
Banned
+550|6640|Amsterdam, NY

elite3444 wrote:

i was playin earlier and a Corporal Silver (i think but it was a low rank) got in walker kept running into crap i got in gunner told him to get out he just kept walkin didnt even line up his legs or anything i guess he thought it was like a hovertank lol where u just move the mouse to turn

Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6424|California, US
haha noob
maybe he was lagging though
I crashed the first Gunship I ever got in...I fell for this kinda trick:
https://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e369/Hillen/Gunshipscopy.jpg
imortal
+240|6667|Austin, TX
Everyone has to learn sometime.  I know most of you jumped into the game as experts in all the vehicles, but that cannot be said of everyone.

Everyone was a beginner once.  How about easing up on the new guys so they stick around long enough to get decent, instead of trying to insult them all and making them want to leave?  I mean, you could.  And after a while, all the really uber guys can have both servers to themselves, after everyone else has ditched the game.
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6639|USA
we're not puttin them down just sayin some funny things we've seen that theyve done
imortal
+240|6667|Austin, TX

elite3444 wrote:

we're not puttin them down just sayin some funny things we've seen that theyve done
ok
Shifty-Powers
+1|6162|Canada

elite3444 wrote:

i got in gunner told him to get out
I personally wouldn't get out if you told me to hop out (or anyone for that matter)... But I actually am able to use a walker and most vehicles lol...
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6639|USA
ok here is how he used it lol

theres a wall he keeps walkin into it and keeps walking and keeps walkin but shootin in the other direction and then start cussing that his walker wont move
Shifty-Powers
+1|6162|Canada
oh lol, I see your point then
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland
noobest thing. All the prople that just use rifle rockets to shoot anywhere near anyone for an easy kill. Learn to use a fucking gun, rockets take no skill.

I've only just got the game, but I'm actually quite a good player and have been shooting up the ranks fast. My favourite gun has to be the krylov, its a great gun with practice and you dont need the noobtubes
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6598|Michigan, USA

bennisboy wrote:

noobest thing. All the prople that just use rifle rockets to shoot anywhere near anyone for an easy kill. Learn to use a fucking gun, rockets take no skill.

I've only just got the game, but I'm actually quite a good player and have been shooting up the ranks fast. My favourite gun has to be the krylov, its a great gun with practice and you dont need the noobtubes
To be honest, they do take some skill, ive seen plenty of rockets either go flying past me exploding somewhere on a wall or exploding before they reach me.  Ill agree that their easy kills, but if you dont set the distance correctly their pretty much worthless, amusing to pop assaualt players in the head with snipers rifles as rockets explode around you
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

r2zoo wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

To be honest, they do take some skill, ive seen plenty of rockets either go flying past me exploding somewhere on a wall or exploding before they reach me.  Ill agree that their easy kills, but if you dont set the distance correctly their pretty much worthless, amusing to pop assaualt players in the head with snipers rifles as rockets explode around you
yeah but its jus when you take cover and your near a wall, all thhey have to do is shoot all three into the wall n you're dead. I go for a nade or wait till they move to get someone in cover
Zukabazuka
+23|6687
There is always someone who jump out to early from the dropship when you are going to land on the Titan. and it will result with a TK and a punish. So yeah there are always noobs in games no matter how long the game have been out. For example Warcraft 3 has had a map for more than 3 years yet people dont know what the heck to do.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6390|New York
I suppose just general lack of tactics that they use. After awhile you start to figure it out, what to do in different situations. Such as: when having an opponent toss a nade at you, you want to run towards them, not away, because generally speaking they throw it to land right next to you. That has saved my ass plenty of times.

But, you gotta start somewhere, just enjoy the easy kills while you can.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
jsnipy
+3,276|6524|...

This sort of thing has been going on since the dawn of (BF*) time
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6620|InGerLand
noobish thing: repairing a walker and then putting a vehicle sonar on it and getting in the second seat, the driver then gets out and runs round the corner and types "get out its mined", I get in the drivers seat and theres no mines, he thought the sonar was gonna' expload...
Cursed You
+64|6589|Idaho
I was behind a crate and Gibraltar, and a squad leader dropped a beacon a few meters from me, they started spawning down and this noob ran up to me with his ammo hub, jumped, went prone, and dropped his ammo hub, he must have thought it was his gun, so long story short they kept spawning and I had health and ammo at the ready for their straight plummet to hell.

I got about 27 kills before I was pelted with grenades.  As tradition dictates.
Crotoan
+2|6151
I completed my 2nd day of BF2142 today.

Played BF2 for about a month or so, and just waiting for stats.

I'm enjoying it quite a bit actually.  Gonna make another post about that, but.   My noob story is this.

I forget which map it was, conquest mode.  It's the map with the Playground, the Statue, the Monorail..

I spawned in an APC and we were all looking around with our turrets for awhile, shooting a few enemies down. 

But then they stopped coming after a little bit.   We just stayed there..  And stayed there.  Had no idea, I'm noob I wasn't gonna ask..

Then over the team talk, people kept saying "Go Go Go!"....   For about 3-4 minutes.  And I kept looking around with my big fancy turret.

Big..  Fancy..  Turret...

It probably took me about 5 minutes from when I spawned  to realize that I was the driver...................................

*hides*

Nintendogamer
+72|6589|Chelmsford, UK

jsnipy wrote:

yeh, you gotta see battlefield vietnam now, ok so theres only like 20 servers, but the idiots on there, they drop bombs whil taking off in aeroplanes, block runways with chinooks, fly planes into hangers, Napalm own bases, the list goes on.......
sfarrar33
Halogenoalkane
+57|6620|InGerLand

Nintendogamer wrote:

jsnipy wrote:

yeh, you gotta see battlefield vietnam now, ok so theres only like 20 servers, but the idiots on there, they drop bombs whil taking off in aeroplanes, block runways with chinooks, fly planes into hangers, Napalm own bases, the list goes on.......
you can still buy that game?
Teknoir
+5|6648|St. Paul, Minnesota

Crotoan wrote:

I completed my 2nd day of BF2142 today.

Played BF2 for about a month or so, and just waiting for stats.

I'm enjoying it quite a bit actually.  Gonna make another post about that, but.   My noob story is this.

I forget which map it was, conquest mode.  It's the map with the Playground, the Statue, the Monorail..

I spawned in an APC and we were all looking around with our turrets for awhile, shooting a few enemies down. 

But then they stopped coming after a little bit.   We just stayed there..  And stayed there.  Had no idea, I'm noob I wasn't gonna ask..

Then over the team talk, people kept saying "Go Go Go!"....   For about 3-4 minutes.  And I kept looking around with my big fancy turret.

Big..  Fancy..  Turret...

It probably took me about 5 minutes from when I spawned  to realize that I was the driver...................................

*hides*

Shoot!  I thought I was the only one who did that!!   *** sigh ***
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470
Most people who play games are stupid. We can do our best to thin the numbers of n00bs by only two ways: First is pwning them so much they leave the game and the second is writing guides so that they evolve into "trained n00bs", who still suck and are easy to pwn but don't hinder the efforts of their teammates.
bennisboy
+829|6648|Poundland

bennisboy wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

yeah but its jus when you take cover and your near a wall, all thhey have to do is shoot all three into the wall n you're dead. I go for a nade or wait till they move to get someone in cover
I figured I'd give the rockets a chance, I realised they are even easier to get kills with than previously thought. I got my first silver star with them, it would have been gold but our commander got x2 n one point more than me. TBH I dont really use em much tho. In one round I got 6 combat efficiency pins, the 10 kill streak pin, medic badge n a lot of points even without using them
Teamsreth
Complete Tanker
+17|6845|England

bennisboy wrote:

bennisboy wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

I figured I'd give the rockets a chance, I realised they are even easier to get kills with than previously thought. I got my first silver star with them, it would have been gold but our commander got x2 n one point more than me. TBH I dont really use em much tho. In one round I got 6 combat efficiency pins, the 10 kill streak pin, medic badge n a lot of points even without using them
I do wish people would stop with the "EASY KILLS" shite. If you are shooting at me, I am going to kill you any way that I can. (preferably before you get me ) Be that with the rockets, nade, sentry gun, walker, tank, gunship, Voss, Baur......and so on. They are in the game, use them. Don't moan when you get killed by them, you should have killed them first. I hate bunnyhoppers, but unfortunately, as EA says, "ITS IN THE GAME"

Back OT : I whore the walker, and I know that getting kills isn't too hard, but I dont rape, so I find it more difficult. The amount of people that get in them on our server, that die before even getting up to the first flag. I find myself typing that the "X" button is for the shield. (Pisses off teammates tho...) The main NOOB thing, is the amount of relatively high ranked assault players, who have failed to unlock the defib..............
Icleos
+101|6744

elite3444 wrote:

SIX Purple Hearts!?  >_>

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard