sportsman11-2cool4u
We can be those mistakes!
+98|6335|USA Biznatch!
Installer (95Mb)
Hypernia (US)
BFSigs (US)

Server Files (33Mb)
Extract to your server's mods directory.
Hypernia (US)

Announement
That's right, Sandbox 0.5 is now available for you to download. Head over to the Downloads page to grab it from the growing list of mirrors.

What's new in this version, you ask? New objects have been added so you now have over 100 different things to spawn. The Battleracer DPV also makes a cameo - the boost on this car allows you to build racetracks with massive loops and other cool things. You now have a grappling hook and zipline in your disposal to aid in construction. The main menu also includes a Starter Guide that serves as a quick reference to all the functions in Sandbox.

The biggest addition in 0.5 is the grouping functionality. This allows you to group hundreds of objects together and move them as one. Groups can be saved using the new Sandbox Network feature and then loaded on any server in any map. Grouping makes it extremely easy to construct massive creations.

Be sure to watch the short Sandbox 0.5 trailer created by Sir. XaliaS over at his website - it's a quick demo of some of the new stuff in Sandbox 0.5.

Also, the Sandbox forum has a new location. Click here to go there now.
https://sandboxmod.com/screens/promopic1t.jpghttps://sandboxmod.com/screens/promopic2t.jpg

Make sure you read the ReadMe for basic instructions.
You must have BF2 patched to version 1.41 in order to play Sandbox.

- Post fully updated by liquidat0r

Last edited by liquidat0r (2007-07-01 02:32:13)

paper_pigeon
God Status
+26|6233|Mildura, Aus
whats changed since 0.4?
Ki][mE
OMG H4XOR!
+51|6571|I'm a Viking....Norway

paper_pigeon wrote:

whats changed since 0.4?
grouping and duplicating, makes create large stuff easyer and they have added the battleracer + 30 or so more objects.....
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6335|USA Biznatch!
Lots of stuff...What he said.
David.P
Banned
+649|6281
My pants Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! I just bought them.
RandomSchl
|\/|€|\/|߀|2
+52|6451|California

David.Podedworny wrote:

I shat myself also...
David.P
Banned
+649|6281

RandomSchl wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

I shat myself also...
No my pants went white not brown.
Marine_fighter77
+20|6363
wow, sandbox sucks! , get Camobox> search it in google < , it has everything the same but better + New skins , Nukes , Dirtbikes, What else can i say...
S.Lythberg
Mastermind
+429|6454|Chicago, IL
already downloaded 
~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~
+16|6497
Is it .4 or .5? The link says .4
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6335|USA Biznatch!

~[_-=*Hanma*=-_]~ wrote:

Is it .4 or .5? The link says .4
No it's .5 I don't see where it says .4 oh well.

Marine_fighter77 wrote:

wow, sandbox sucks! , get Camobox> search it in google < , it has everything the same but better + New skins , Nukes , Dirtbikes, What else can i say...
Camobox is almost the same thing just a bit different anyways for right now sandbox 0.5 > camobox.
+1|6844
Pretty fun mod to mess around in, but I will never have the patience to make some of the creations that I have seen others make.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6577|Portland, OR, USA
sweet! I wish that vista didn't suck so much... otherwise I would play it.

btw, sportsman -- quite honestly, I can see how much karma you have underneath your name, why the hell do you have it in your sig?
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6335|USA Biznatch!
321 - I don't have the patience either I always start something new before I finish the old creation lol =/.

Commie - I used to have like my goal is 100 karma in my sig but that's "begging" now so I just left that I dunno why lol. Haha vista.
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6280
hell yeah vista sucks...They were installed on my new pc from the start and i cant play bf2 anymore

anyone knows how to get back to xp?i heard its pretty complicating
sportsman11-2cool4u
+98|6335|USA Biznatch!
Uninstall vista??  Reinstall XP? But you can play bf2 on vista someway. Post this problem in the tech forum they should be a better help =P
Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6280
Well i dont really think bf2 will work on vista because its officially uncompatible.But will see.A friend knows how to do it
anyway ill post a thread
BUT i think this is a forum for 0.5
a friend of mine is now playing and he says it has a 3 person construction kit (!),jeeps that can fly(Im missing out) and the clearing map has a river.Dammit cant wait to play this mod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im so fucking excited (in ma pants)
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6692|Some where huntin in Wisconsin

David.Podedworny wrote:

RandomSchl wrote:

David.Podedworny wrote:

I shat myself also...
No my pants went white not brown.
ownd
VicktorVauhn
+319|6399|Southern California
There are a TON of servers right now..(well over a page)

It crash the first few times I tried to join servers yesterday, but no problem today. This version looks damn good. Loading screen for highway to tampa made me laugh.

The new style for the load screens looks really good as well.
arhopkins3
+5|6241|United Kingdom
Of course BF2 works on Vista... Either turn UAC off before you install (and never turn on again) or just use "Run As Administrator" in the link.

I've been running vista since it came out and I haven't have a single BF2-related problem
Monkeyman911
Dun wori, it's K.
+76|6429|California, US
is anyone having problems with it?
I downloaded and installed it and it refuses to start.
Message me if you think you know...
Jamesey
I HATE you
+26|6162|Scotland!

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Well i dont really think bf2 will work on vista because its officially uncompatible.
??? BF2 works fine with vista. Post on tech and they'll get it working for you.
Metal-Eater-GR
+490|6280

Jamesey wrote:

Metal-Eater-GR wrote:

Well i dont really think bf2 will work on vista because its officially uncompatible.
??? BF2 works fine with vista. Post on tech and they'll get it working for you.
Really?ooook,willdo
thx for advice.

So,anyone gonna post any screenies for me?
TGMNG
+1|6153
Well this is with 0.4 and just started happening. I load a multiplayer map and right when its done and shows the join button it crashes to desktop.   This didn't happen before just recently. I have not dl 0.5 yet.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6399|Southern California

TGMNG wrote:

Well this is with 0.4 and just started happening. I load a multiplayer map and right when its done and shows the join button it crashes to desktop.   This didn't happen before just recently. I have not dl 0.5 yet.
Are you playing on-line? Joining a server with an older version normally doesn't work to well.

Reguardless, just d/l the new version and try that. No sense it trouble shooting an out of date version.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard