Kommander_Kale
Genetically Modified
+19|6437|Melbourne, Australia
Simple mathematics.
You come with a base level of skill. This is not the same for everyone.
Experience hones this skill, and benefits a player in other ways.
So while a higher ranked player isn't necessarily better, they have more chance of being so due to increased experience.

The base level of skill is very important. While when i first played BF2 i got pulverised in a tank, my inf skills were at least average to begin with due to hundreds of hours of CSS.

Also, how do you define "a good player"?
Computer_Guy
+54|6719

']['error wrote:

CloakedStarship wrote:

Machine_Madness wrote:

high rankers = air whores
lolz
roflz
rofl
_1_MAN-ARMY.19
+25|6292
It matters..

I play sometimes on  new accounts to see what happends and people will accuse me of hacking and be a ass to me

Then i'm on my 4 star no one accuses me of hacking and + some people like bow to me ahhaa

by time you have 30,000 points u better be good

= rank means shit
HSG
+23|6495|British Columbia, Canada
ur a fat geek haha
Metal-Eater-GR
I can haz titanium paancakez?
+490|6294
Well my opinion is that u can never judge a gamer before you play with him.No matter what rank he has,he can always be a noob.Ex.  i flyed with a 1st lieu. i was gunner,and he didnt even lined up to get some good shots on tanks/apcs/flyingcows.When i spotted a fighting chopper which was out of my pilots line of sight,I spammed teh chat with: Enemy chopper and he didnt even bothered to turn around.Ended up NOT in 1 piece.I just hate the guys who dont speak english/dont have mic and cant cooperate with.This sucks

but back to the topic,Never judge a player from its rank.My opinion
MysteryJake
+12|6229|California

_1_man-army.19 wrote:

It matters..

I play sometimes on  new accounts to see what happends and people will accuse me of hacking and be a ass to me

Then i'm on my 4 star no one accuses me of hacking and + some people like bow to me ahhaa

by time you have 30,000 points u better be good

= rank means shit
HOMIE =p, and no rank doesn't mean your good but more often than not a higher ranked player will be better than a lower ranked one. If I saw a private and a general standing next to each other I would pick up the general every time, unless of course I already know the general sucks and the private is good.
roshambo14
+7|6474

Computer_Guy wrote:

']['error wrote:

CloakedStarship wrote:

lolz
roflz
rofl
lolcano

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard