Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6408|Evilsville
W00t! I'm going to see this movie tonight!
SpaceApollyon
Scratch where it itches
+41|6533|Finland
Gotta get me one of those C-130s. Nice!
Canadian_Sniper_X
+45|6502|Kamloops, BC Canada

SuperSlowYo wrote:

i believe this movie will be a huge let down.. like everything hollywood gets a hold of...

first off Chevy using this movie as a marketing tool makes me fuckin sick, the original transformers were not all chevy's.. is the new camaro supposed to be bumblebee cause dammit he was a Volkswagen bug in the original... why ohh why must everything turn into marketing.. sad that all you lil losers buy into this nonsense...

second... THERE ARE NO WOMEN IN TRANSFORMERS.. seriously this is a movie about robots not a bloody love story.. there was little human contact in the original transformers series (a father and son combo).. there is NO need for homos like josh duhamel and tyrese gibson to be in this movie...

and that director mr bay.. what a shit choice.. they guy that turned pearl harbour into a pg 13 love story.. how can this movie not be doomed.. the sad part is it will probably break records at the box office because regardless of it being quality or shit all you pathetic lil sheep will line up with your dollars in hand eagerly forkin them over to view a fuckin COMMERCIAL FOR CHEVY... congrats hollywood you fail us yet again....
I thought it was going to be a letdown as well... But I thought it was amazing. Ya it has a bit of a love story but whatever it's there to hook the women. And who cares if there is a bit of advertising? that's how life is nowadays. Seeing a GM symbol doesn't ruin the movie.

Anyways, at the end of the movie the audience starting clapping and cheering 'cause it was so good.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6771|06-01
saw it last night... amazing movie

and megan fox is hawt!

edit: can the next battlefield installament have that gun that shoots the super hot bullets?

Last edited by tthf (2007-07-04 23:01:18)

trex1210
I am Canadian
+72|6272|B.C. Canada
BEST GOD DAMN MOVIE I HAVE EVER FUCKING SEEN! AND I HAVE SEEN ALOT OF MOVIES! THERE IS ACTION, DRAMA, SUSPENSE, COMEDY, ECT............. That part where the capture "bumblebee" was fucking sad as fuck. And then when they got him back I was like FUCK YA BITCHES!
AWSOME MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!
<SharpShot>
chronic gamer
+17|6333|Canadia

Magpie wrote:

Anybody seen Clerks 2? u guys are Elias (I had to im sorry)
dude i dissed transformers so hard i made this super geek puke
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6724|Sweden
Hmm anyone knows if "Stan Bush" does the soundtrack? any movie would lift with songs as The Touch and Dare, dunno about the movie looks pretty foxy and allot of eye-candy the story-line is probably beyond bad nonethless gonna go see it for old memories.
djphetal
Go Ducks.
+346|6349|Oregon
)(*@#)(!*@#)(@ SPOILERS (@I#)(!@#)!(@*#

!

it was fun.
not a good movie, but damn cool. CGI was alright. I wish there was a more distinctive way in which each transformer transformed, because they all just kinda "bzzTBLAAUGH!" out of the cars in a rather unintelligible way. The parents were easily the best part of the movie. The bit about masturbating is amazingly written, amazingly acted by both Shia LeBouff (spelling?) and the mom. "No, mom... I don't... masturbate" is SO easy to relate to, and basically had me laughing harder than I have at a movie sense "I'M IN A GLASS CAGE OF EMOTION" during Anchorman.

Last edited by djphetal (2007-07-05 00:07:34)

N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6453|A drop house

d4rkph03n1x wrote:

SEREMAKER wrote:

This movie fucking ROCKS, everything about was awesome

I grew up on the transformers and I know they changed things around but it was worth it, I thought I would hate Tyrese in this but I actual could tolerate him in this (shame he didn't squashed though )

I strongly strongly recommend everyone to see this

and oh yeah :
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w210 … ox/150.jpg
Yes. Shes fucking hot.
Ha. she is fucking hot. Megan Fox is the only reason I went to see it. It turned out to be an awesome movie.

Last edited by N.A.T.O (2007-07-05 00:12:03)

=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6379|California
Movie Owned!!!!!!!!
Stay after the credits and you'll get a surprise.
Megan Fox is Hawtttttttt.
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6453|A drop house

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Movie Owned!!!!!!!!
Shit! I left as the credits were rolling, what’s the surprise?
paper_pigeon
God Status
+26|6239|Mildura, Aus
im seeing it for a 3rd time tonight. i've even got an AUTOBOT tattoo on my right arm beat that
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6408|Evilsville
Man this movie rocks!

Up to the next part.... I hope...

Perhaps some Dinobots? They kick ass..
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6379|California

N.A.T.O wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Movie Owned!!!!!!!!
Well, too bad this is a VERY awesome surprise at the end of credits.
It's fucking unbelieveable.
N.A.T.O
The People’s Champion
+59|6453|A drop house

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

N.A.T.O wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

Movie Owned!!!!!!!!
lol. I have to see it again I guess. Or just Google it.
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6692|In You Endo- Stoke

<SharpShot> wrote:

Magpie wrote:

Anybody seen Clerks 2? u guys are Elias (I had to im sorry)
dude i dissed transformers so hard i made this super geek puke
Well, at bible camp, we made this flow chart, to prove that transformers aren't against God, and since God made man, and MAN made the Transformers.
gameaddict
+35|6693|let op drempels
So is this movie worth it, because i really want to see it but in the newspapers here they only give it 1 star.
I never listen to the newspaper reviews but still only 1 freaking star is it better then that or what?(no spoilers plz )
Master*
Banned
+416|6508|United States
After watching Transformers, I think my car might be an autobot.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6582|Mountains of NC

Masterstyle wrote:

yeah I stood next to my F-150 for an hour yelling at it to change ..................................... sadly he never did ,,,, he must be a shybot
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6379|California

Masterstyle wrote:

I want my car to be a autobot.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6662

N.A.T.O wrote:

=NHB=Shadow wrote:

N.A.T.O wrote:

lol. I have to see it again I guess. Or just Google it.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418279/faq#.2.1.10

Apparently.
gameaddict
+35|6693|let op drempels
So i guess it's better then 1 star.
mafropetee
+18|6157|Altamonte Springs, FL
OMGAWLZ this movie is MINDBLOWING. easily the most insanely awesome movie ive ever seen, for lack of better words.

IF YOU HAVENT SEENT IT, GO SEE IT RIGHT NOW! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT NOT TO!
(and a disclaimer for the above statement above to people who take everything that is said to them too seriously, you do in fact have a right not to see this movie.)
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+682|6304|Washington St.
Okay, some of the people are overreacting a little bit. This movie was cool but it was only the fighting scenes that were. The whole story line was pretty pointless and the movie could've done without about half of the characters. I suggest you play games on your phone until either Megan comes on the screen or they start fighing (which is actually a LOT of the movie).

As for the best movie ever, absolutly not. If you don't want to pay the theater to see it, then I WOULD suggest renting it and you wont miss out on too much.
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6724|Sweden
^ Could´nt agree more after seeing it, I knew the story would be crap when i entered the theatre but i was proven wrong the script and dialog was possibly some of the worst shit i have seen in my entire life. You were absolutly bombared with super-lame jokes and mediocre acting ( imo ) for long periods.

On the + it was a visual orgasm for your eye the FX were the best i have seen the robots actually felt real, the action-scenes were great. Unfortunely it could´nt make up for the things i mentioned above - Ok movie nothing more.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard