-101-InvaderZim
+42|6844|Waikato, Aotearoa
Saw the updated Transformers Movie on the big screen last night - SEE IT. The CGI is MIND-BLOWING (even better than The Matrix).
Might have to see it again tho - some scenes move WAY too quick for the eye to follow.
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6645|Ohio
I saw it on Wednesday. It was pretty sweet.
Ryan
+1,230|6844|Alberta, Canada

It looks good, I might rent it when it comes out.
Magpie
international welder....Douchebag Dude, <3 ur mom
+257|6527|Milkystania, yurop
Anybody seen Clerks 2? u guys are Elias (I had to im sorry)
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6632|949

I want to see it badly.  I still have the original Transformers: The Movie on VHS.

I have some reservations about Michael Super-over-the-top-effects-and-music Bay directing it though...
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646

Ryan wrote:

Same here
Brasso
+1,549|6631

Looks really cool, although I wasn't on the Earth when the original Transformers was.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6328

blademaster wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Same here
WTF is wrong with you guys? You wouldn't spend 8 bucks to see it in a large kick ass movie theater with state of the art surround sound? I think I made my point.
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6487|Melbourne

Im going to see it tonight!
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
-101-InvaderZim
Word Doomed
paper_pigeon
God Status
+26|6226|Mildura, Aus

Magpie wrote:

Anybody seen Clerks 2? u guys are Elias (I had to im sorry)
haha good call, damn that movie was funny "i miss my donkey"
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6647|Peoria
Hey, is it appropriate for kids?
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6447|Amsterdam‫
I saw it Thursday it's epic
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
-101-InvaderZim
Describe "kids"...... prolly not anybody under 12
Machine_Madness
Madness has now come over me
+20|6437|Brisbane, Australia
very good. i thought it would be the usual remake of comic series that movies seem to be these days, but this one takes the cake. AWESOME CGI, good story line, cars and not to mention that chick. damn......
TGMaverick
+16|6231

Im_Dooomed wrote:

blademaster wrote:

Ryan wrote:

Same here
WTF is wrong with you guys? You wouldn't spend 8 bucks to see it in a large kick ass movie theater with state of the art surround sound? I think I made my point.
Because I spent lots and lots of money making my own "theater" at home, and would rather spend $3 on renting the movie, than $30+ going to see it at the theater.  Then, if I wanted to watch it again, I could for free, rather than having to buy more movie tickets.
Alone+EasyTarget
+38|6358|From: From: From:
im really looking forward for it to come out in England but my friend thinks it might turn out like the Doom movie, though the trailers look ace
thebestshooter
Banned
+12|6316
kick ass movie.. saw it last night at 10:30 Pm... if you have not seen it, go see it and you wont be disappointed.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6836|Kubra, Damn it!

-101-InvaderZim wrote:

Saw the updated Transformers Movie on the big screen last night - SEE IT. The CGI is MIND-BLOWING (even better than The Matrix).
Might have to see it again tho - some scenes move WAY too quick for the eye to follow.
It has better CGI than a movie that came out 9 years ago?

Seriously though, I'm going tonight. Transformers kick ass. I'm glad they got the original voice for Prime in the movie.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6582|SE London

TGMaverick wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

blademaster wrote:

Same here
Because I spent lots and lots of money making my own "theater" at home, and would rather spend $3 on renting the movie, than $30+ going to see it at the theater.  Then, if I wanted to watch it again, I could for free, rather than having to buy more movie tickets.
$30 to see a film!!!

WTF!?!?

I know where you're coming from, I like watching films at home too....

I can lie in bed, smoking spliffs (which is the biggest factor), watching them on my 100" screen, with THX surround sound.....

You still don't get the same effect as being in the cinema though.
jord
+2,382|6679|The North, beyond the wall.

Bertster7 wrote:

TGMaverick wrote:

Im_Dooomed wrote:

$30 to see a film!!!

WTF!?!?

I know where you're coming from, I like watching films at home too....

I can lie in bed, smoking spliffs (which is the biggest factor), watching them on my 100" screen, with THX surround sound.....

You still don't get the same effect as being in the cinema though.
Just invite me round and I'll sit behind you talking loudly and throwing popcorn in your general direction.
SuperSlowYo
slow as you go
+124|6561|Canaduhhh.. West Toast
i believe this movie will be a huge let down.. like everything hollywood gets a hold of...

first off Chevy using this movie as a marketing tool makes me fuckin sick, the original transformers were not all chevy's.. is the new camaro supposed to be bumblebee cause dammit he was a Volkswagen bug in the original... why ohh why must everything turn into marketing.. sad that all you lil losers buy into this nonsense...

second... THERE ARE NO WOMEN IN TRANSFORMERS.. seriously this is a movie about robots not a bloody love story.. there was little human contact in the original transformers series (a father and son combo).. there is NO need for homos like josh duhamel and tyrese gibson to be in this movie...

and that director mr bay.. what a shit choice.. they guy that turned pearl harbour into a pg 13 love story.. how can this movie not be doomed.. the sad part is it will probably break records at the box office because regardless of it being quality or shit all you pathetic lil sheep will line up with your dollars in hand eagerly forkin them over to view a fuckin COMMERCIAL FOR CHEVY... congrats hollywood you fail us yet again....
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
CGI makes movies suck.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6223|Escea

I so want to see this movie, I've got the original animated one on tape somewhere, recorded off the TV in like 1993 so the quality is starting to fade, but it was still awesome. Funny that robots from another planet all look like earth vehicles lol. Comes out here tomorrow I think.
SEREMAKER
BABYMAKIN EXPERT √
+2,187|6569|Mountains of NC

This movie fucking ROCKS, everything about was awesome

I grew up on the transformers and I know they changed things around but it was worth it, I thought I would hate Tyrese in this but I actual could tolerate him in this (shame he didn't squashed though )

I strongly strongly recommend everyone to see this

and oh yeah :
https://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w210/sparkly100/Megan%20Fox/150.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/17445/carhartt.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard