killaer
+41|6725
Well, ususally my BF2 runs at a fairly good FPS. After the initial lag getting into a server, the FPS is very, very good. This is also true in SF, the boosters, and in ever vehicle...EXCEPT the SF helicopter.
For some damn reason, when I pilot an SF helicopter the game becomes EXTREMLEY choppy, making it near impossible to fly the helicopter. I can gun just fine, but when I'm in that pilot seat my FPS drops down to like 10 and the game lags around. Other helicopters work fine, I don't understand why this is happening
docnutz
+39|6767|B O S T ON area
Happens to me, but on Surge only!  It ususally goes away!  But if not u need to tweak your system so u don't bottom out when u fly a chopper in SF's.  check out-----> www.tweakguides.com
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6717|England. Stoke
I have exactly the same problem...
killaer
+41|6725
Well...now that I see others that experience the same problem, is there a fix?
BlackKoala
+215|6333
I can get 150FPS on any other map, doing anything else.

But as soon as I get in a Hind on Surge, I get...20.

It's gay, and I can't fix it.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6696|"The Empire"
I lag on nearly every map when flying, unless the server is only half full then I'm ok. I just presumed it was because i need a better graphics card.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6570|British Columbia, Canada
Use to happen with my old computer, have't tried it with this one.. I'd be getting like 50-60 FPS, then go down to like 15... Really annoying, so i'd always have to gun.
mauirixxx
+1|6683|Kihei, Maui (hawaii yo!)
I get it on both Mass D and Surge, I just assumed it was SF being extra laggy. Performs fine on Ghost Town I think ... haven't played it in awhile.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6573|England

I get it on both MassD and Surge too. I never used to but then my PC is dying atm
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6537|Belgium
I always thought it was because of flying around the map. You see, even after caching the map i always get hard drive 'grinding' when i go through unexplored territory. Its definitely something that affects me when flying a heli, but i get that in the gunner seat too due to the nature of the problem.

Sounds like a bug to me.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard