Poll

Do you think clark will be overpowered in 1.4

Yes its already to good60%60% - 21
No its not good now40%40% - 14
Total: 35
elite3444
The other kid
+24|6645|USA
im not gonna vote but i would say YES!!!!! its already overpowered pretty much now its gonna be like PKM back in like 1.3 where it was god
Buzerk1
+44|6844
I'm not playing the demo, so I can't really comment, except base on a short video we saw here.

And it's a demo, it doesn't mean the final version of the Clark will have the same setting, that's why I'm not playing the demo. I don't want to reajust again.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6476
The current 1.4 clark is a little overpowered but it will likely be fixed for the final.
citricacidx
Hooligan of War
+21|6513|Atlanta, GA
i think it's overpowered. It sucks. It should be like a 2 hit gun. I can pop into the titan will 100% health and a single shot from the clark will put me down and out.
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6243|United Kingdom

citricacidx wrote:

i think it's overpowered. It sucks. It should be like a 2 hit gun. I can pop into the titan will 100% health and a single shot from the clark will put me down and out.
from right across the corridor/cargo bay as well!
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6604|Michigan, USA
Its overpowered as is, as long as you can hit the target you get a kill with it, theres pretty much nothing you can do, besides kill its weilder before they get into proper range, on Camp, theres a huge amount of them running around, my Lambert is great at close range, but its nothing vs a Clark.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6755|The United Center
Yes.

Which makes me love it that much more.
Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6482|Belgium
Hell yeah!!!!
Looking forward to it already...
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6516|Bournemouth, South England
My God, not even fully released and people are on about nerfing it already....  STFU11!11!!!!seventeen!!!!!
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

Penetrator_01 wrote:

My God, not even fully released and people are on about nerfing it already....  STFU11!11!!!!seventeen!!!!!
I don't want it nerfed.

It's a fucking shotgun.  I mean, hell, why shouldn't it be a one-shot-kill weapon, especially in close quarters?

Plus, it's not like the J10 in BF2 where only one team gets it...anyone can unlock this.  I fail to see where the disadvantage is.
r2zoo
+126|6604|Michigan, USA

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Penetrator_01 wrote:

I don't want it nerfed.

It's a fucking shotgun.  I mean, hell, why shouldn't it be a one-shot-kill weapon, especially in close quarters?

Plus, it's not like the J10 in BF2 where only one team gets it...anyone can unlock this.  I fail to see where the disadvantage is.
Its not the fact that at close range its a one hit kill, its the fact that it doesnt have to hit you squarely, a glancing shot kills you instantly, as if one pellet homes in on your heart.  Although, with mutliple people firing at once the tracers make for an intresting light show.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.

r2zoo wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Penetrator_01 wrote:

I don't want it nerfed.

Its not the fact that at close range its a one hit kill, its the fact that it doesnt have to hit you squarely, a glancing shot kills you instantly, as if one pellet homes in on your heart.  Although, with mutliple people firing at once the tracers make for an intresting light show.
After using it for a while...I've noticed that I pretty much have to hit people dead on to kill with it.  Honestly, playing with it more makes me respect the people who are really good with it.  I have yet to kill someone with one shot unless the shot was aimed pretty much directly at the person.

The only thing I can think of, is that it might be a bit of animation lag.  I noticed it a bunch in BF2...when someone would be shooting at you, but they weren't really even facing your direction.  It could be the same thing here...to you it looks like the person is aiming away from you...but to them, they're aiming right at you.
r2zoo
+126|6604|Michigan, USA

ThomasMorgan wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I don't want it nerfed.

After using it for a while...I've noticed that I pretty much have to hit people dead on to kill with it.  Honestly, playing with it more makes me respect the people who are really good with it.  I have yet to kill someone with one shot unless the shot was aimed pretty much directly at the person.

The only thing I can think of, is that it might be a bit of animation lag.  I noticed it a bunch in BF2...when someone would be shooting at you, but they weren't really even facing your direction.  It could be the same thing here...to you it looks like the person is aiming away from you...but to them, they're aiming right at you.
I guess, but thats what I see all the time on Camp, pisses me off, since theres nothing you can do to really avoid it, not like you get a chance to fight back, the only thing going for us non clark users is their fire rate(which is being uped). I wouldnt want to nerf the gun, but it certinaly doesnt need a fire rate improvment, its good as it, leave it.

In closing, for every Clark user theres one of my claymores with your name on it.
OmniDeath
~
+726|6652

ThomasMorgan wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

ThomasMorgan wrote:

I don't want it nerfed.

qft.

ive been playing the beta and ive used it. (just got my gold support with it too ) i dont think its overpowered. everything TMo mentioned is pretty right on. its defiantly a good gun, but not unbalanced imo.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6511|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

Retalliation[1337] wrote:

Hell yeah!!!!
Looking forward to it already...
Same here!!!! * I better keep my mouth shut about the clark, otherwise every one will be like " Shut up with your clark whore stuff.!!!11
Longbow
+163|6655|Odessa, Ukraine
Yes , It will be owerpowered . Now only 'choosen' use it and rock with it . When 1.4 comes , even a caveman will be able to do with Clark ...
Magius5.0
+106|6389|UMass Amherst
Here's my advice, bottom freakin line.

1.  You will respect the Clark.
2.  You WILL respect the Clark.
3.  If someone is blasted in the face by the Clark, the fight IS over.
4.  Only two Clarks to a fight.
5.  One shell at a time.  Rate of fire is at your own risk.
6.  No shirt.  No shoes. 
7.  Shotgun fights will go on AS LONG AS THEY NEED TO.
8.  If this is your first time using the Clark 15B Shotgun, you HAVE to fight.

Karma to whoever guesses what I'm referencing.
Sambuccashake
+126|6618|Sweden
^Fight Club?
flogging*molly
+2|6272

Magius5.0 wrote:

Here's my advice, bottom freakin line.

1.  You will respect the Clark.
2.  You WILL respect the Clark.
3.  If someone is blasted in the face by the Clark, the fight IS over.
4.  Only two Clarks to a fight.
5.  One shell at a time.  Rate of fire is at your own risk.
6.  No shirt.  No shoes. 
7.  Shotgun fights will go on AS LONG AS THEY NEED TO.
8.  If this is your first time using the Clark 15B Shotgun, you HAVE to fight.

Karma to whoever guesses what I'm referencing.
you would have to have been living in a cave since 1973 to not know what you are referencing

As for the clark, i just started using it again and forgot how great it is.

I mostly play camp gib and it's a so powerful on that map it should be a war crime to use it.
_-_911_-_180891
You are in the year 2142, all the weapon are being advanced time to time. You just have to live with. It's like in real life, new weapon on the market. Wait a couple of months and *BAM*, you have the same gun with a little upgrade...
Backupwayback
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
+73|6308

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

You are in the year 2142, all the weapon are being advanced time to time. You just have to live with. It's like in real life, new weapon on the market. Wait a couple of months and *BAM*, you have the same gun with a little upgrade...
im gunna find u and smoke u with a clark so many times that ur k/d goes below one MUAHAHAHA
_-_911_-_180891

Backupwayback wrote:

_-_911_-_180891 wrote:

im gunna find u and smoke u with a clark so many times that ur k/d goes below one MUAHAHAHA
Go ahead find me, try me, do what ever you want you can't get me .

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard