Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6734
http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/produc … 9527%2e001
What do you guys think of this for my first bass. I already can play a little upright bass, so hopefully I will be able to adapt to this well. I'm pretty excited. I am going today to pick it up at the store.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6593|Scotland

Superior Mind wrote:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/shop/product/buy_ibanez_ijxb190_4string_electric_bass_pack?full_sku=519527%2e001
What do you guys think of this for my first bass. I already can play a little upright bass, so hopefully I will be able to adapt to this well. I'm pretty excited. I am going today to pick it up at the store.
My mate has one, very good for popping and slapping.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6338|Bloomington Indiana
bf2s.com needs a band with all the musicians here.
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6569|So Cal
I used to work for www.Line6.com but still have the hook up over there. Employees got fat discounts.
Tjasso
the "Commander"
+102|6565|the Netherlands
nice starting bass
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6734

Schwarzelungen wrote:

No doubt, we could post our recordings and shit. Maybe even put together tracks from different people together to make perhaps a bf2s theme song.
White-Fusion
Fuck
+616|6593|Scotland

Superior Mind wrote:

Schwarzelungen wrote:

No doubt, we could post our recordings and shit. Maybe even put together tracks from different people together to make perhaps a bf2s theme song.
Calm down! lol

i bugsy cow bell, you are my witnesses i said this.
warbastard46
+2|6199|bonnyscotland
yup..i started with an ibanez..good all rounder..no thrills though.
Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6338|Bloomington Indiana

Superior Mind wrote:

Schwarzelungen wrote:

im in!
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6732|Devon, England
Cool, I was going to get the Ibanez Electric Guitar starter kit, but my dad got me a better guitar instead (I had to pay him back ).

I did alot of reaearch into the Electric Guitar set, and everything was good, so I assume the Bass set would be the same.

I don't like the look of it though
leftoverkiller
+9|6505
good starter. most people go for the traditional p bass. but with a p bass you only get the split pickup. i like basses with both p and j pickups. you can get a wider range of tone. ive been playing for about 15 years and i played one of these at my local guitar center and was surprised with the quality. i play mostly washburn custom basses but if i was looking for something just to beat around with i might go with this one. as far as a theme song check out  my myspace link below and check out the song out of the night. its something my band wrote for some crappy b movie that was a war of the worlds spin off.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6734
I have it nestled in my arms right now .
InfectiousShadow
BF2S Resident Bass Player
+45|6473|Washington State, USA
Nice, my friend got the same bass the other day.
Its not a bad starter bass and when you get better you can get a Jazz bass like me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard