unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6789|PNW

=OBS= EstebanRey wrote:

tthf wrote:

would be sweet to get rig of all that toxins,

wish there was such a method of removing tar and other shit from the lungs as well.
whoever comes up with that will be richer than bill gates.
It's actually a myth that smokers' lungs are black with tar.  Ask a real pathologist and they'll tell you it is hard to tell whether someone was a smoker or not just on the lung's appearance, not that you'd realise that from TV pathologists and Anti-smoking campaigns. 

A healthy smoker's lungs are athetically no different to a non-smokers.

As for the "kit" sounds like the typical mumbo jumbo that one of my friends at work would believe in; the other day we had a big debate on Hopi Ear Candles...I think I'll stick with proven medical science.
There'd be more applications than getting rid of shit in the lung area than for smoker treatment, too. What about people with occupational reactive lung disease? Survivors of pneumonia? Pleurisy?

But for this colon thing, you don't have to spend this shit on these kits. Get yourself a health book and fix your diet. But it still won't stop you petty mortals from dying eventually...

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2007-06-28 15:03:58)

Schwarzelungen
drunklenglungen
+133|6314|Bloomington Indiana

-101-InvaderZim wrote:

After all is said and done, when it comes to purging my body of "toxins", I think ill let my liver do it.
Its the reason why we have 1 after all.
i think college voided my livers warranty
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6345

It's going to be great to see a thread in D&ST go so down hill that it will be moved to Junk Drawer
Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6648|Washington, DC

I always subscribed to the "Don't eat like a dumbass and do some damned exercise" pills.
Chuck Biscuits
Nothing.
+13|6191|Nowhere.

Hurricane wrote:

I always subscribed to the "Don't eat like a dumbass and do some damned exercise" pills.
Now thats admirable. However, there are too many people already way off track, and something like this,
at the middle of ones life, could help get rid of years of buildups.

As for you jerk-asses who are posting negative uneducated worthless comments about how this has to be some
bulllshit mojo-voodoo witch doctor made up bull crap, you probably aren't even old enough to have to worry about problems
like colon or prostate cancer, intestinal clogging and junk thats floatin' around in your weak puny bodies...

Oh, and GINGER, you genius noobs, is just one of the different "FA-Lah-AVORS... say it with me... FAAHLAVOORS.Flavors!
Not main ingredient. DID you dorks even read the webpage I linked? For Christ sake!

I posted this shit to try and help you guys, all you can do is shit all over this thread! (no pun intended)
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6661
Meals Refusing to Exit
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6734

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Meals Refusing to Exit
Gotta love MRE's
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Chuck Biscuits
Nothing.
+13|6191|Nowhere.
https://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x12/hoslerkr/kit.jpg
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6345

Is there a way to do some kind of MARI Scan (Magnetic Ass Resonance Imaging) To get a look inside the colon and see if there is any build up needed to be removed?

.....Because I am 130 pounds and don't really look it

Last edited by Im_Dooomed (2007-06-28 16:12:51)

Nature is a powerful force. Those who seek to subdue nature, never do so permanently.
theDunadan
+2|6227|CA, USA

Im_Dooomed wrote:

Is there a way to do some kind of MARI Scan (Magnetic Ass Resonance Imaging) To get a look inside the colon and see if there is any build up needed to be removed?

.....Because I am 130 pounds and don't really look it
Wow... um. Good luck with that.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6585|NYC / Hamburg

I would prefer something without any "magic herbs" and with more chemistry. Also if the bad oysters I ate some time ago didn't do the job, nothing short of a nuke will remove anything from my intestines. I think I never shitted so much in my life *shudders*
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6637|Mhz

Wonder how many people worked out that rubbery crap that came out their arse was actually just the stuff they were drinking.
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6613|Michigan, USA
Why would ANYONE need this?  People have lived into their hundreds without getting their colon blasted, my grandmother is in her 70s, shes eaten her fair share of fast food and barely gets up at all and shes doing fine without this garbage cure.  Give me solid evidence of this procedure saving someones life, that's not propaganda from the website, then maybe, ill consider it as medical fact.

The fact that these "cures" have infomercials on every not selling pills at $50+ a shot makes it seem much more like a scam then certified medical findings, much like diet pills.  Whats the FDAs stance on this?  Or the surgeon generals?  IMO This whole idea is bonkers, anyone seriously believing it will make their lives better is kidding themselves.
Chuck Biscuits
Nothing.
+13|6191|Nowhere.

r2zoo wrote:

Why would ANYONE need this?  People have lived into their hundreds without getting their colon blasted, my grandmother is in her 70s, shes eaten her fair share of fast food and barely gets up at all and shes doing fine without this garbage cure.  Give me solid evidence of this procedure saving someones life, that's not propaganda from the website, then maybe, ill consider it as medical fact.

The fact that these "cures" have infomercials on every not selling pills at $50+ a shot makes it seem much more like a scam then certified medical findings, much like diet pills.  Whats the FDAs stance on this?  Or the surgeon generals?  IMO This whole idea is bonkers, anyone seriously believing it will make their lives better is kidding themselves.
Whoah...Dude! YOU MEAN TO tell me that you believe the FDA or our surgeon general???
Are you that brainwashed that you think science and medicine are better than herbs and tonics
that have been proven for longer than history even goes????

Don't take this flamer seriously folks, and I'm not sayin everyone NEEDS it, read my lips,
Its a GOOD cleansing product designed for ocassional use!
When we realize someday that all these strides in synthesized crap medicines will someday mutate our bodies
and prevent our immune systems from working at all.

Good luck all you crazies that put all your money on modern drugs and pharmecudicals that are making a
killing, literally, off the humans that think they need those types of garbage/gimic/money making schemes!
Don't even get me STARTED! I'll stick with good ol mother nature!

The FDA huh, the same pukes that pass me tainted Mad Cow burgers and put a QC stamp on
all kinds of PROCESSED garbage foods that fools like R2Zulu eat up with not even second guessing?

Last edited by Chuck Biscuits (2007-06-28 16:46:15)

smtt686
this is the best we can do?
+95|6648|USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

There'd be more applications than getting rid of shit in the lung area than for smoker treatment, too. What about people with occupational reactive lung disease? Survivors of pneumonia? Pleurisy?
Uhhh i had pleurisy a few years ago...Is that bad? Am i going to die?  Im freakin out man...
agent146
+127|6404|Jesus Land aka Canada

Mekstizzle wrote:

Just eat alot of Fibre.
ya man that shit pwns all
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6783|Cambridge (UK)

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

Wonder how many people worked out that rubbery crap that came out their arse was actually just the stuff they were drinking.
Someone actually read around the marketing waffle then - it's a strange marketing strategy to be sure ("Look! You to can have wierd rubbery shit!"), but it's marketing strategy non-the-less.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6783|Cambridge (UK)

Chuck Biscuits wrote:

you will have pooped out your lifetimes build-up of  MickyDeez and BoogerKing and Taco Hell and Pizza Slut.
That weird rubbery shit isn't build of bad food, it's the stuff your drinking! If you actually read around the waffle they even tell you as much.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6783|Cambridge (UK)

Chuck Biscuits wrote:

Oh, and GINGER, you genius noobs, is just one of the different "FA-Lah-AVORS... say it with me... FAAHLAVOORS.Flavors!
Not main ingredient. DID you dorks even read the webpage I linked? For Christ sake!
And I see that you are in fact such a genius that you in fact didn't read the website at all. The ginger or peppermint is not just flavouring, it is an active ingredient.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6710
A good friend of mine cleanses his intestines by drinking a litre of salt water once a week. He says it cleans him out completely.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6648|Washington, DC

Wait, what the - five day fast? That's not healthy.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6783|Cambridge (UK)

Chuck Biscuits wrote:

r2zoo wrote:

Whoah...Dude! YOU MEAN TO tell me that you believe the FDA or our surgeon general???
Are you that brainwashed that you think science and medicine are better than herbs and tonics
that have been proven for longer than history even goes????

Don't take this flamer seriously folks, and I'm not sayin everyone NEEDS it, read my lips,
Its a GOOD cleansing product designed for ocassional use!
When we realize someday that all these strides in synthesized crap medicines will someday mutate our bodies

Good luck all you crazies that put all your money on modern drugs and pharmecudicals that are making a
killing, literally, off the humans that think they need those types of garbage/gimic/money making schemes!
Don't even get me STARTED! I'll stick with good ol mother nature!

The FDA huh, the same pukes that pass me tainted Mad Cow burgers and put a QC stamp on
all kinds of PROCESSED garbage foods that fools like R2Zulu eat up with not even second guessing?
To some extent, you are correct - we do need to realize that the modern pharmaceutical industry does often do more harm than good, and that there is, in fact, a lot to be said for herbal remedies.

However, the herbal remedy industry, particularly in the US, is not regulated in anyway what so ever - this means that companies can make totally bogus claims (such as that of the 'fact' that the rubbery shit is some kind of intenstinal build up that is being removed).

Whereas, the pharmaceutical industry is heavily regulated, by bodies like the FDA, and though they some times get things wrong, it does mean that the industry can not make false claims or put out bogus products without facing some (relatively) harsh penalties.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6345

Chuck Biscuits wrote:

Good luck all you crazies that put all your money on modern drugs and pharmaceuticals that are making a
killing, literally, off the humans that think they need those types of garbage/gimmick/money making schemes!
He is right. Pharmaceutical giants put out more and more drugs that they claim will heal you of a new found "illness" ya right...Anybody see that new commercial for women's menopause? But it was this new kind of menopause and they told women to see their Doctor about it (That they pay) to ask if they need this new drug (That they make a lot of money from) for this new symptom (That they had labeled a problem)??? Well...That is just one example of MANY.

But, the Doctors who work in Hospitals saving lives and healing wounds are a much better story. Granted, some of them are a little well, unaware of alternative medicines...They still have that feeling of "The Greater Good" in their hearts.

There are also those DAMN propaganda campaigns from those companies that do studies on "Herbal Medicines" and find that they really don't work, and you should stick to traditional medicine and drugs...

It gets me pretty upset also.
Mr.Dooomed
Find your center.
+752|6345

Scorpion0x17 wrote:

Whereas, the pharmaceutical industry is heavily regulated, by bodies like the FDA, and though they some times get things wrong, it does mean that the industry can not make false claims or put out bogus products without facing some (relatively) harsh penalties.
OH?? So its good that the FDA regulates companies who make drugs that KILL PEOPLE? I really LOVE that long list of side-effects that comes with the drugs that our FDA regulates. You do know that they test drugs on people right? And people die from these drugs right?

You think THAT is better then natural remedies that may not be regulated sure, but at least they don't kill people.
Scorpion0x17
+691|6783|Cambridge (UK)

Hurricane wrote:

Wait, what the - five day fast? That's not healthy.
Actually, is not a fast, it's a 'fruit juice only' diet.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard