geNius
..!.,
+144|6459|SoCal

Yaocelotl wrote:

Maybe it's not related but here it goes:

A friend of mine recently introduced me to a girl that was raped like two years a go by a close friend. The rape took place right after a party, that guy was drunk and had consumed some coke also. To shorten the story, after a year the girl told what happened to her friend who came from Los Angeles, that guy went for some friends of his and killed the guy. To me that's justice because said girl went to therapy and shit to overcome from that.
My gf was nearly raped by a guy we all knew a few years back.  When I caught up with him later, I had nothing but a black heart.

While I did get some sympathy from the jury, it only reduced the battery to a misdemeanor.  I still did 90 days and paid over $30,000 in restitution.  It wasn't worth it, but I'd do it again.  Intervening with the law is never your best move.
https://srejects.com/genius/srejects.png
agent146
+127|6404|Jesus Land aka Canada
some women are pwnzor and have karate skills and go for the balls....i have seen that happen....she also followed up with bear mace.
XanKrieger
iLurk
+60|6675|South West England
You didnt Run Him Over?
Scorpion0x17
can detect anyone's visible post count...
+691|6783|Cambridge (UK)
This is the one and only time when I think owning a firearm is a good thing.

These such people do not deserve to live. They are not 'men'. They're not even pond-scum. They are the lowest of the low and I wouldn't piss on them if they were burning.
SmkenRez
+10|6382|The other side of world
I got 13 sister all older then me. two of them where raped at different time, the 1st one i was to little, like 9. BUT MY Twin got raped when we where 14 BEAT DOWN HAS NOTHING ON WHAT I DID TO THAT FUCKER..........I didn't get jail time just 2 years of anger management.
You did the right thing man i commend you for that. But me i would have dialed 911 then let them listen to me kick the shit out of that guy.....i would do the the time as long as that fucker was in the same cell.....I FUCKING HATE FUCKERS LIKE THAT>>>>THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT ARE WORST ARE CHILD MOLES TORS.--------> EVER HAPPENS TO MY KIDS ILL PAY FOR THE TOMB STONE OF THE JERK AFTER I PUT 2 IN THERE CHEST AND 1 IN THE HEAD NO MATTER WHAT<-----------------------------------
JackerP
aka S.J.N.P.0717
+21|6295|Mo Val, Cali
After the last Super Bowl I was heading home when I saw this chick get ran over by her boyfriend
cablecopulate
+449|6755|Massachusetts.
What do you say to a woman with two black eyes? Nothing, someone already told her.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard